Hey. - Hey.
早
Morning.
早
Morning.
我该和亚伯谈谈那件事
I should talk to Abe about what happened.
那会...
That, um...
改变一个人
changes a man.
但他还是个孩子
Yeah. You know what, though,
对吧?
he's still a boy.
好吗?
Okay?
他好像有喜欢的女孩了
I think he met a girl.
她解决不了问题 - 嗯
She can't fix this. - Hmm.
年轻的爱有时可以
Sometimes young love can.
对吧? - 对
Right? - Yeah.
坏掉的麦箱 我让孩子们边上课边筛...
So, the broken wheat bins, I had the kids sift through them
很好 但还是不够
when they were doing their schoolwork...
听我说完
That's great. There's still not enough.
我用太阳能发电机驱动磨粉机
Okay. Well, just give me one second. Hear me out.
比脚踏磨快多了
I've stacked the solar jennies to run the wheat grinder.
两个炉子每小时烤12条面包
It's much faster than the bike grinder.
够我们
And these two stoves are putting out about
和门外的人吃
12 loaves an hour, which is plenty enough for us
上次的教训忘了?
and for the people outside the gate.
你说麦子坏了 我们...
You know what happened last time.
不 我说的是不够
You said that it was ruined and we...
之前就不够
No. No, I said it wasn't enough.
现在有富余
Even before.
面包没问题
Well, now there's a surplus
给他们就是抢我们的
and we can use this bread. It's perfectly fine.
就这么简单
What you give to them, you're taking from us.
亲爱的 我们吵过这事
It's just that simple.
上帝给了克莱尔一颗心
Sweetheart, we have been here before, you and I.
亲爱的 奇迹之所以是奇迹
And God came through with Claire's heart.
就是因为几乎不会发生
Honey, there's a reason why they call it a miracle.
那不是...
It's because miracles almost never happen.
好吧
That is not...
爸 尝面包了吗?
Okay. Oh.
别告诉我你和杰夫的儿子搞上了
Did you try the bread, Dad?
我们甚至不确定
Don't tell me you're getting involved
他们能不能留下
with Jeff Eriksson's kid.
什么? - 我是说...
What? - I mean, we don't even know
小声点 - 什么叫“留下”?
if they're gonna work out here.
他们是我们的一员
Keep your voice down. - What do you mean "work out"?
你才17岁
They're a part of this.
爸 你不相信我?
Let's just talk about it.
不是这意思
You're only 17.
认真的?
Are you serious?
爸 你不信我? - 不是这意思
Dad, don't you trust me? - That's not what we're saying.
不行 到此为止
It's not happening. End of discussion.
你不能控制一切 爸
You can't just control everything, Dad.
克莱尔
Claire!
克莱尔
Claire.
看来不太顺利
Well, that didn't look like it went very well.
他就是不明白
He's just not getting it.
计划很好
You know, it's a good plan.
他会想通的
He'll come around.
来吧
Come on.
嗯
Mm.
不会吧
No way.
克里斯汀
Christian.
告诉伊薇 马尔科姆来了
Tell Evie that Malcolm's here.
他来了 西奥
There he is! Theo!
快来 - 爸
Come on! - Dad!
亲爱的
Sweetie.
天啊
Oh, God!
小心
Careful!
嘿 怎么了?
Hey. What?
出什么事了?
What's wrong?
只是...
I'm just...
松了口气
relieved.
怎么了? 发生什么了?
Why? What happened?
你没出现在莫哈韦
'Cause you didn't show up in Mojave and...
我不知道你在哪...
I didn't know where you were and...
我就在你后面
Well, I-I was right behind you.
你要是等我就没事了
If you had just waited for me, it would've been okay.
什么?
What?
我等你了
Um, I-I waited for you.
你不明白
Wait, you don't understand, okay?
有人在打架...
There were... there were people like...
男人在尖叫
Men were fighting and screaming
砸车窗
and breaking into the car.
为什么买♥♥特斯拉?
Why did we buy a Tesla?
有什么大不了的? - 你不懂
What's the big deal? - No, you don't understand.
城市在燃烧 你去哪了?
Cities were on fire. So where were you?
我...
I...
在拉斯维加斯停下了 - 妈
I stopped in Vegas. - Mom.
你...
You...
在拉斯维加斯停下了?
you what? You stopped in Vegas?
就一会儿... - 马尔科姆 嗨
For like... - Malcolm, hi.
嗨
Hi.
有没有地方可以...
Is there a place that we can...
行 这样吧 你带他去
Yeah. You know what, why don't you take him
你住的地方吧
where you're staying?
谢谢 - 好吗? 我带孩子们去
Thank you. - Okay? And I'll take the kids.
你想吃桃子吗? - 想
You wanna have some peaches? - Yeah!
我是在拉斯维加斯
Look, I was in Vegas,
但我在那里停了会儿 喝了点咖啡
but I stopped there for, like, a coffee
还喝了点酒 忘了时间 好吗?
and a drink and, like, I-I lost track of time, okay?
那么
So, uh,
你们今天来了多少人?
how many guys do you have out here today?
12个
Twelve.
很多啊 - 对
That's a lot. - Yeah.
听着
Look,
他们刚到 我不确定现在是不是获取情报的最佳时机
they just got here, so I'm not sure if it's the best time to get intel.
我们需要情报 他刚从外面回来
We need the intel. He just came from the outside.
我知道 但是... - 这个?
Yeah. I get it, but... - This one?
对
Yes.
嘿
Hey!
马尔 哦 - 伊恩
Mal! Ohh. - Ian!
很高兴你没事 而且你来了
I'm glad you're okay and you're here.
你们所有人
All of you.
听着 我想给你介绍一下杰夫·埃里克森
Look, I want to introduce you to Jeff Eriksson.
他是我们的安全主管 马尔
He's the head of our security. Mal.
嘿 很高兴认识你 杰夫 - 马尔?
Hey. Pleasure, Jeff. - Mal?
对 稍等 伊芙斯
Yeah. One second, Eves.
怎么了?
What's up?
你在加州看到了什么?
What'd you see in California?
在路上?
On the roads?
对 加州
Yeah, California.
哇 你绝对没见过那样的堵车
Wow! You have never seen a traffic jam like that.
等等 州际公路是通的?
Wait a second. Wait. The interstate's open?
对 从拉斯维加斯一路畅通 我两天前还在那儿
Yeah. Wide open from Vegas. I was there two days ago.
你去过拉斯维加斯
You were in Las Vegas.
没错 是的 拉斯维加斯大道有电
Yes! Yeah. They got power going on the Strip.
他们... 有那种像半挂车那么大的柴油发电机
They-they got these, like, diesel generators the size of semi-trailers.
他们在卡车上分发食物
They're giving out food from trucks.
看 这就是我在那儿拿到的
And, look, that's where I got this.
拉斯维加斯大道有电?
There's-there's power on the Strip?
那就是说FEMA在干活了
So that means FEMA's doing their job.
对 完全正确
Yeah. Totally.
他们说下一步就来这儿
They said they're coming this way next.
四十八小时内就到
电影精选列表