Things can go downhill fast after just one bomb.
拿应急包
Grab the go bag.
认真的? - 搞不懂为啥要信任这个罗斯
Serious? - I don't know why we trust this Ross guy.
我不信任他
I don't trust him.
那为什么去他那儿?
Then why are we going to his place?
罗斯那儿有我们需要的一切
This Ross guy has everything we need
可以建立防御据点
to spin up a defensive hard point
和快速反应部队 - 什么...
and a QRF. - What...
听起来像打仗
That sounds like war.
对 可能真的要打仗了
Yeah. Well, maybe it is.
我联♥系♥了国♥务♥院♥的老同事
I called our old office at the State Department.
联♥系♥了国土安♥全♥部♥的陆军联络官
I called the Army liaison at Homeland.
甚至联♥系♥了国防部的塞斯
I even called Seth at DOD.
总机没人接
The switchboards aren't picking up.
手♥机♥也打不通
No one's answering their cell phone.
好吧 我再打几个电♥话♥
Okay. I'll make a couple calls.
埃文和兄弟们会在去营地的路上
Evan and the guys are going to meet us
和我们汇合
on the way to the compound.
到了那儿 我们再做决定
Once we get there, we'll call the shots.
好吧 杰夫 听着 我信任你
All right. Jeff, listen, I mean, I trust you on this,
但如果我觉得孩子们有危险
but if for one second I feel like my children are in danger,
我们就得离开
we have to leave.
“我们的”孩子
"Our" children.
我们的孩子
Our children.
你笑什么? - 只是...
What are you laughing at? - Just...
听着
Listen.
我希望一两个星期后
I hope to God in a week or two
你们都会笑我反应过度
you're all laughing at me for overreacting.
但有可能...
But there's a chance...
今天之后 我们的生活将彻底改变
that after today, our lives will never be the same.
这就是我的工作
This is what I do.
我知道
I know.
这些年我一直做的事
What I've been doing all these years.
保护好人免受坏人伤害
I keep good people safe from bad people.
所以你得听我的命令
So I'm gonna need you to follow my orders.
现在去拿去年去迪士尼
Now go grab whatever backpack
背的那个背包
you took with you to Disneyland last year.
装上必需品 然后上我的车
Pack it with essentials and load up into my car.
五分钟后出发
We're leaving in five minutes.
嘿 乔治 亲爱的
Hey, Georgie. Sweetie.
乔治 我们得收拾东西
Georgie, we gotta pack.
乔治?
Georgie?
乔治 亲爱的
Georgie, honey.
我知道你害怕
I know you're scared.
你来我们家时 我们承诺会保护你
When you came to us, we promised to keep you safe
这一点没变 好吗?
and that has not changed. Okay?
爸爸找了个地方让我们去
Daddy has a place for us to go.
我们会在一起
We'll be together.
我看到了
I saw this.
看到什么?
Saw what?
我们再也回不去了
We never come back.
你害怕吗?
Are you scared?
嗯
Yeah.
嗯 我有点害怕
Yeah. I'm a little scared.
我们得走了 好吗?
We gotta go. Okay?
停那儿 - 值得冒险吗?
Pull in there. - Is it worth the risk?
什么风险?
What risk?
那个风险
That risk.
你不能停这儿
You can't park here!
我们刚到店门口
We just pulled into the store. We're out front.
马上到你们那儿
Coming up on your 20.
天啊
Oh, my God.
女士 你不能把厕纸全拿走
Lady, you can't just take all of the toilet paper.
开玩笑吧?
Are you kidding me?
开始了
Here we go.
罗科 看到了吗?
Rocco, you seeing this?
别碰我的推车 - 哇哦 军士长
Get off my cart! - Whoa, Master Sarge.
海军陆战队突击通过
Navy Seal assaulting through.
再说一遍? - 嘿 蠢货
Come again? - Yo, dip-wad!
退后
Stand down!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
都是因为你 全卖♥♥光了
They're all out because of you!
住手 - 嘿
Knock it off! - Hey!
我的厕纸
My toilet paper!
天啊 - 嘿 我说了退后
God. - Hey! I said stand down!
趴下 趴下
Stay down! Stay down.
宾 把枪放下
Bing! Put your rifle down.
宾 宾 别在这儿
Bing! Bing! Not here.
开玩笑吗? - 宾
Are you kidding me? - Bing.
这儿有孩子 - 好的 老大
There's kids here. - Okay, boss man.
走 走
Move, move!
快走 快点 走
Let's go. Hurry. Let's go.
我讨厌海豹突击队 - 里面乱成一团
I hate Seals. - It was a madhouse in there.
拿到什么了? - 乔治的耳部抗生素
What'd you get? - Georgie's ear antibiotics.
我可不想在这种末日里
I'm not going into this apocalypse,
或者不管这是什么 带着生病的孩子
or whatever this is, with a sick kid.
刚才那是宾带着AR步♥枪♥?
Was that Bing back there with the AR?
情况失控了
Things went high-order.
别再出门了 好吗?
No more field trips, okay?
好
Okay.
塔拉在
Tara here.
落基山脉那边还有电吗?
You guys still got power in the Rockies?
是国♥务♥院♥的巴里
It's Barry at the State Department.
没了 交通灯刚灭
Negative. No, the traffic lights just went down.
你们呢?
How about you guys?
我们这儿0900就断电了
No grid power here since 0900.
东海岸大部分地区一片漆黑
Most of the East Coast is dark.
可能是网络攻击
We think it's a cyber attack.
可能是协同攻击 估计是俄♥罗♥斯♥
Maybe coordinated. Probably Russia.
有人在搞乱股市
Someone's messing with the stock exchange.
听着 我得挂了 有机会再联♥系♥
Listen, I gotta bounce. I'll check back when I can.
好 收到
All right. Copy.
他们认为是俄♥罗♥斯♥攻击了电网
They think Russia hit the power grid.
整个东海岸都断电了
The entire East Coast is lights out.
埃文 收到吗?
Evan, do you copy?
开始了
It's happening.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人搞垮了电网
Russians took out the grid.
网络攻击
Cyber attack.
收到 保持高度戒备
Copy that. Running high and tight.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人搞垮了电网
Apparently the Russians took the power grid out.
意料之中
Surprise, surprise.
这是什么地方?
What is this place?
有人吗?
Hello?
可能这儿也断电了
Maybe the power's out here too.
挺豪华啊
Fancy place.
杰夫 塔拉 很高兴你们来了
Jeff. Tara. So glad you're here.
我是伊恩·罗斯 - 谢谢你的安排...
I'm Ian Ross. - Um, thank you for all of this, um...
这是我们的孩子 来吧
These are our kids. Come on.
这是利夫 - 嗨 利夫
This is Leif. - Hi, Leif.
这是乔治 - 嗨 乔治
This is Georgie. - Hi, Georgie.
这是阿贝
And this is Abe.
嘿 阿贝 - 嘿
Hey, Abe. - Hey.
这是我女儿克莱尔 欢迎来到农场
This is our daughter, Claire. Welcome to Homestead.
这是酒店吗? - 不是
Is this a hotel? - No.
是房♥子
It's a house.
但你们可以在这儿住一阵子
But it's somewhere you can stay for a while.
抱歉 我们刚停电
Now, you'll have to excuse us. We just had a power outage.
正在想法启动发电机...
We're trying to get the generator to...
我刚和塞奇通话 突然断了
I just had Sage on the line and then the call just dropped.
失陪一下
Excuse me just a second.
呃 嗨 抱歉
电影精选列表