大哥!
我们距离昆斯盖特只有15海里了
我们到了
做好准备
来吧! 还在等什么? 快点!
嘿
有什么问题吗?
你究竟怎么了?
你没事吧?
我们发过誓的 别忘了
想想你的家人
你能做到的
大哥 他们发现我们了!
走吧 马上就去找!
我们要怎么做?
快去找! 快去!
我们是美国海岸警卫队
This is the United States Coast Guard.
你们正在进入管制区域
You are entering a restricted area.
请立即调头
Come about immediately.
重复 请立即调头
I repeat, come about immediately.
快点! 扳开关
快扳开关!
所有人都想知道世界是如何崩溃的
Everyone wondered how the world broke.
在崩塌之前 内心深处
Deep down, before the collapse,
我们早已在坠落
we were already falling.
科技已成为我们的神
Technology had become our god.
我们在便利与安逸的祭坛前顶礼膜拜
And we worshiped at the altar of convenience and ease.
所有人都想知道世界是如何终结的
Everyone wondered how the world ended.
而这...
But this...
这是它如何重新开始的...
this is the story of how it began...
故事
again.
卡拉巴萨斯 加利福尼亚
吐司...
Toast...
给你 宝贝
Here you go, baby.
我得完成微积分作业
I have to finish my Pre-Calc.
呃 之后我们可以见面吗?
Ugh. But maybe we can meet up after?
在我们最喜欢的地方?
At our favorite spot?
等一下
Hang on.
西奥 妈妈说不能玩游戏
Theo! Mom said no gaming.
我没有
I'm not!
兄弟 复活啊
Dude, respawn!
水 我要去喝点水
Water. I'm gonna do this.
哦 阿尼
Oh, Arnie.
它还是个跨维度传送飞船
It's also an inter-dimensional portal spaceship.
嘿 孩子们 有人喂阿尼了吗?
Hey, kids, did anyone feed Arnie?
爸爸上班前应该喂过了
I think Daddy fed him when he went to work.
我们会没事的
We're gonna make it!
大家都没事吧? 你们感觉到了吗?
Everyone okay? Did you feel that?
妈妈 电视坏了
Mommy, the TV broke.
宝贝 小心点 地上有玻璃 好吗?
Oh, honey, honey. Careful, there's glass, okay?
妈 我的游戏机坏了
Mom, my game died.
呃 先别管...
Um, just...
嘿 马尔科姆 我待会儿再打给你行吗?
Hey, Malcolm. Can I call you back?
我这里打碎了些玻璃 而且...
'Cause I just broke some glass and...
伊薇 楼下出事了
Evie! There's something going on down here.
伊薇 快带孩子们离开那儿
Evie, get the kids out of there!
别 别呼吸空气 呃...
Just don't-just don't breathe the air. Uh...
去你哥哥家 去伊恩那儿
Go to your brother's. Go to Ian's.
马尔... 我听不清... - 亲爱的? 伊薇 能听到吗?
Mal... I can't... - Sweetie? Evie, can you hear me?
马尔科姆 我听不见你说话
Malcolm, I can't hear you.
为什么天空这么奇怪?
Why is the sky so weird?
你们看到了吗?
Are you guys seeing this?
伊薇 听着 我会在那儿和你汇合 好吗?
Evie, look. I'll meet you there, okay?
去农场 - 好的
Get to the Homestead. - All right. Yeah.
伊薇? 伊薇 - 马尔科姆 我听不见...
Evie? Evie! - Malcolm, I can't...
我听不见...
I can't...
嘿 嘿 嘿 莫莉 你要去哪儿?
Hey, hey, hey! Molly, where are you going?
我去利亚姆家 - 不行 不行
I'm going to Liam's. - No, no, no.
你不能离开这房♥子 绝对不行
You do not leave this house. Uh-uh.
好了 我要你去壁橱里拿...
Okay, I need you to go in the closet and get the... um...
那个应急包 明白吗? 找到它
the-the go bag, okay. And I want you to find it
然后马上放到车里 好吗?
and I want you to put it in the car right now, okay?
快走 快走 快点
Let's go! Let's go. Come on.
西奥 立刻过来
Theo! Right now.
艾玛
Emma!
艾玛在哪儿?
Where is Emma?
艾玛
Emma!
我记得他说不要呼吸空气
I remember he said not to breathe the air.
他说不要呼吸空气 我们不能呼吸空气
He said not to breathe the air. We can't breathe the air.
拿几条毯子 好吗?
Let's just grab some blankets, okay?
就... 盖在头上
Just... we'll put them over our head.
我们得去车里 走吧
We gotta get to the car. Here we go.
这样? - 尽量别呼吸
Like this? - Try not to breathe.
憋住气 憋住气
Try hold your breath. Hold your breath.
生物武器防御模式已启动
Bio-weapon defense mode activated.
妈 我们还有水吗?
Mom, do we even have water?
我不知道 不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
好的 好 - 不知道
Okay. Okay. - I don't know.
拜托 老天 帮帮我
Oh, please help me, Jesus.
没事的 会好起来的 都会没事
It's okay. Everything's okay. Everything's gonna be fine.
好吧 - 我们确实有水 还有食物
Okay. - We do have water and-and food.
真的? - 对 都在包里
We do? - Yeah, it's in the bag.
没事的 - 好
It's okay. - Okay.
孩子们 我们会没事的
You guys, we're gonna be okay.
好了 你♥爸♥爸说我们必须离开
All right. Your dad said that we have to leave.
所以 我们得走 明白吗? - 明白
So, we're gonna leave. Okay? - Okay.
阿尼在哪儿?
Where's Arnie?
好了 待在车里
All right, stay in the car.
待在车里 - 我去拿... 好
Stay in the car. - I'm going to get... yes.
你确定?
Are you sure?
待在车里
Stay in the car.
她马上回来
She'll be right back.
会没事的
Everything's okay.
快 阿尼 阿尼
Come on, Arnie. Arnie.
这里是国家公共紧急广播系统
This is the national public emergency system.
这不是演习
This is not a test.
据报道 南加州海岸附近
A large explosion has been reported
发生大规模爆♥炸♥
off the coast of southern California.
已有大量伤亡报告
Mass casualties have been reported.
请留在家中
Please be advised to stay in your house
避免使用公共交通工具
and avoid mass transit.
出行可能会受到...
Travel may be difficult for...
家 园
洛基山某处
没人知道自己的世界会在哪一天终结
Nobody knows the day their world will end.
我们的农场一直延伸到山脚下 地窖里堆满了物资
Our homestead stretched to the mountains and our cellars were full.
我们为一切做好了准备
We were prepared for anything.
比大多数人更充分
More than most.
尽管如此...
And despite all of that...
我们的生活也即将改变
our lives were about to change.
妈?
Mom?
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
你在哪儿找到的?
Where did you find that?
在你衣柜的角落里
In the dark corner of your closet.
啊
Ahh.
你穿我的旧裙子真好看
You just make my old dress look new.
那些男孩们为这条裙子疯狂
And the boys, they went crazy for this thing.
你得小心这些花
You just have to be careful of these flowers here.
它们很容易掉
They fall right off.
怎么了?
What happened?
出什么事了?
What's wrong?
可能永远没人邀请我去舞会
I'll probably never get asked to prom.
你去年不是去了吗? - 是啊
You went last year. - Yeah,
和一群女生去的
with girl friends
还是我不认识的学校 那不算...
in a group to a school I don't even know. It's not...
在家上学的孩子不一样 妈妈
It's different for homeschoolers, Mom.
男孩们不懂...
Boys don't...
不懂什么?
Boys don't what?
男孩们不懂怎么邀请人?
Boys don't know how to ask?
不是
No.
就算有男孩想邀请我去舞会
电影精选列表