Ian Ross.
他... 他有食物 有水
He-he has food. He has water.
还... 还有枪
And-and he has guns.
快走 快走 快走
Come on. Come on. Come on!
会没事的 宝贝
It's gonna be okay, baby.
我带你去见一个朋友
I'm gonna take you to see a friend of mine
他应该能帮我们 好吗? - 爸爸
that I think can help us, okay? - Dad!
好 行
Okay. All right.
行
All right.
谁在里面?
Who's in there?
瑞克? - 汉克 把枪放下
Rick? - Hank-Hank, put it down.
瑞克 你的枪呢?
Rick, where's your gun?
好 行 - 瑞克?
Okay. All right. - Rick?
瑞克? 你去哪儿?
Rick? Where you going?
瑞克
Rick!
罗斯一家住哪儿?
Where do the Rosses live?
他们会帮我们 对吧?
They'll help us, right?
嘿 有车来了
Hey! Car coming
从路上开过来
down the road!
布莱克·马斯特森 奥克伍德区划执法局
Blake Masterson. Oakwood Zoning Enforcement.
他没问题
He's all right.
嘿 为什么他能进去?
Hey! Why does he get to go in?
都在这儿了
It's all here.
嘿
Hey!
你们来这儿干什么?
What are you doing in here?
布莱克·马斯特森 奥克伍德区划执法局
Blake Masterson. Oakwood Zoning Enforcement.
你... 你怎么进来的?
How-how did you get in here?
我注意到你在用洒水器
I noticed you're running your sprinklers.
周二和周五才是浇水日
You know, Tuesdays and Fridays are your watering days.
什么? - 罗斯先生
What? - Mr. Ross,
我们接到投诉
we received some complaints about
说你的房♥产上有未经许可的集♥会♥
an unpermitted gathering on your property.
除非你有相关许可
Unless you have permits for all this.
伊恩?
Ian?
嗯 我在里面 亲爱的
Yeah. I'm in here, honey!
有个市政♥府♥的人在这儿
There is a man here from the city
他说要查...哦
and he says he's looking for... Oh.
嗯
Hmm.
这是私人住♥宅♥
This is a private residence.
即便如此 30人以上的集♥会♥需要
Even so, for a gathering of 30 or more people,
便携厕所和消防疏散计划
code requires a porta-potty, fire evacuation plan.
还有 呃...
And, uh...
这些枪♥支♥有登记吗?
do you have paperwork for all these firearms?
你想要什么 先生... - 马斯特森
What do you want, Mister... - Masterson.
马斯特森
Masterson.
你想敲诈什么? - 敲诈?
What's your scam? - Scam?
哦
Oh.
你很清楚这个 对吧 罗斯先生?
Well, you'd know about that, wouldn't you, Mr. Ross?
哦 我可不这么认为
Oh, I'm sure I don't know about that.
不是每个政♥府♥官员都能被收买♥♥
You know, not every government official is for sale.
这座城市还有警♥察♥
There's still a city with a police force
和特警队
and a SWAT team.
我要清点这处房♥产的所有物资
I'd like an inventory of everything on this property.
弹♥药♥ 枪♥支♥
Ammunition, guns.
食物
Food.
人员
People.
对
Yeah.
你可以继续玩你的生存游戏 罗斯先生
You can play survivalist camp-out all you like, Mr. Ross.
但税还是要交的
But there's still taxes to be paid.
税?
Taxes?
我想你该走了
I think it's time for you to leave.
克里斯蒂安 送马斯特森先生出去
Christian, show Mr. Masterson the way out.
从大门走
Through the gate.
一直走到街上
All the way out into the street.
死亡和税收 罗斯先生
Death and taxes, Mr. Ross.
那是谁?
Who was that?
官僚
Bureaucrat.
虚张声势而已 别担心
All bark, no bite, I'm sure.
我好像听到他说特警队?
Did I hear him say SWAT team?
明显是来勒索的
It was obviously a shakedown.
你不能怪伊恩
You can't blame Ian for that.
他只是在装样子
He's just posturing.
我敢说那人根本没有特警队
I'm sure that guy does not have a SWAT team.
你确定?
Are you sure about that?
那人很害怕
That man was scared.
镇上的人都在翻
Everyone down in town is looking in the back
自家的储藏室
of their pantries right now
拼命想办法
and thinking really, really hard.
他饿了
He was hungry.
他会回来的
He'll be back.
杰夫 那边怎么了?
Jeff, what's happening over there?
埃文 你看到了吗?
Evan, you seeing this?
嗯 我看到烟了
Yeah. I see the smoke from here.
你觉得发生什么了?
What do you think happened?
我们遇袭了 家园后面的谷仓着火了
We got hit. Burning barn back of the Homestead.
需要支援就叫我
Let me know if you need backup.
有人在传递信息
Someone's sending a message.
我得和罗斯谈谈
I need to talk to Ross.
收到 随时待命
Copy that. Here if you need me.
伊恩
Ian.
杰夫
Jeff.
我们得谈谈训练你手下的事
We need to talk about getting your guys trained up.
训练?
Trained up?
我说过 我的人受过足够的射击训练
I told you my guys have had plenty of range training.
真可爱
That's cute.
但靶子不会还击
But paper don't shoot back.
听着 伊恩
Look, Ian.
家园面临新威胁
We got a new threat on the Homestead.
迟早
It's only a matter of time
我们会面对真正的敌人
before we face a real enemy.
所以我雇了你
And that's why I hired ya.
我觉得杰夫是想说
I think what Jeff's trying to say
我们需要更多人 很多
is we need more men. A lot more men.
你的人撑不过两分钟
Your guys wouldn't last two minutes
就会被特警队干掉
in a fight with a SWAT team.
或者隔壁山谷的生存主义者
Or even the survivalists in the next canyon.
现在必须优先考虑安全
It's time we make security a priority.
我证明给你看
I'll prove it to you.
你要证明给我看?
You're gonna prove it to me?
挑12个最厉害的人
Grab your 12 best guys.
30分钟后山顶见
Meet us at the top of the hill in 30 minutes.
这能证明什么?
And what's that gonna prove?
等着瞧
You'll see.
行
All right.
这是什么?
What is this?
激光战术训练系统
It's a laser tactical training system.
军队用的就是这种
Just like we used in the military.
场景是这样的
Here's the scenario.
三个人占领了山下的谷仓
Three guys have overtaken your barn at the base of this hill.
他们在偷你们的粮食
They're stealing your grain,
你们的越野车
your OHVs
还切断了你们的太阳能供电
and they've cut off your solar power.
你们有12个人
There's 12 of you.
对方只有三个
And only three of them.
夺回来
Take it back.
开始
Let's go.
好 听他的 准备
All right. You heard the man. Suit up.
好嘞
Yep!
来点乐子吧
Time for a little fun.
六人走这边 六人走那边
Six of you up this way. Six of you that way.
行动
电影精选列表