好 听着 拿上应急包
Okay. Listen, I want you to get the go bag
带上孩子和狗 准备好就走 好
and get the kids and the dog and get ready and go. Okay.
你认真的? - 对 现在
Are you serious? - Yes. Right now.
快 现在 孩子们 上车
Come on. Now. Kids, get in the car.
上车 狗狗 快上来
Get in the car. Come on, doggy! Up, up!
这不是我们的车 - 我知道 没事
This is not our car! - I know. It's okay.
伊恩叔叔留给我们的 好吗? 快走
Uncle Ian left it for us, okay? So let's go!
没事的 系好安全带
It's okay. It's okay. Hook your seatbelt!
没事吧? 啊?
You okay? Yes?
喂喂喂 停下 停下 停下
Hey! Hey! Hey! Stop! Stop! Stop!
喂喂喂 停下 停下 停下
Hey! Hey! Hey! Stop! Stop! Stop!
对不起
I'm sorry!
对不起 - 停下
I'm sorry! - Stop!
给他点钱 给他点钱
Throw him some money! Throw him some money!
你就站那儿看着?
Are you just gonna stand there?
干点有用的
Make yourself useful.
好 好 - 会用刀吗?
Yeah. Yeah. - Can you handle a knife?
会 当然
Yeah! Of course.
呃 我们在...
Uh, hey. What are we...
我们到底在干嘛?
What are we doing actually?
酿桃子酒
We're making peach wine.
酒? - 嗯
Wine? - Mm-hmm.
我们还不到喝酒的年纪
We're not even old enough to drink.
不是给我们喝的
It's not for us.
那干嘛要酿?
Then why are we making it?
酿酒是最古老的保存热量的方法之一
Making wine is one of the oldest ways of preserving calories.
真的? - 嗯
Really? - Mm-hmm.
有意思
Interesting.
一百年前还没有冰箱
Well, up until 100 years ago, there was no refrigeration,
人们酿酒是为了把收成保存到
so people made wine to hold the harvest over
下一个季节
until the next season.
这是我们治愈地球的方式 - 靠酿酒?
This is how we heal the planet. - By making wine?
可能不是直接的方式
I guess it isn't a straight line,
但我们自己种食物 照料土壤
but we grow our food, we care for our soil,
养动物 收集肥料
we raise our animals, cultivate their manure.
这是一个自我补充的循环
It's a circle that replenishes itself.
所以 没错
So, yeah.
这... 这就是我们...
This-this... I mean, this is how we...
治愈土地 最终治愈地球的方式
we heal the land and eventually it is how we heal the planet.
嗯
Yeah.
总之... 呃
Anyways... uh,
你相信世界末日这种事吗?
you buy into the whole, uh, apocalypse thing?
信
Yeah.
是啊 我不知道该去信什么
Yeah. I don't-I don't know what to believe.
我爸总是夸大其词
My dad blows everything out of proportion.
这次和你♥爸♥没关系
This time it isn't about your dad.
你会园艺吗?
Do you garden?
会露营吗?
Do you camp?
会用枪吗?
Can you handle yourself with a gun?
我以前打过猎
I've gone hunting and stuff before.
就一次
Once.
那也许你可以留下
Well, then maybe you can stay.
也许我会留下
Maybe I will stay.
我是J.R.杰弗里斯
It's J.R. Jeffreys.
带来末日最新消息
Part of the apocalypse update coming.
美国正向中东的胡塞武装
The US of A is raining hellfire down
倾泻着怒火
on the Houthis in the Middle East.
为什么关心这个?
Why do we care?
美国大巴的车轮
The wheels are coming off the bus
正在脱落
here in America.
洛杉矶核爆
With the LA nuke
和全国大停电 现在大城市
and the lights out across the entire country,
开始发生大规模内乱
and now the massive civil disorder in the big cities.
哦 别忘了
Oh, and don't forget.
随着上周通货膨胀率
The US dollar is pitched off a cliff
达到15% 美元已跌落悬崖
with inflation running 15 percent last week.
任何拿到钱的人
Anyone who even gets to their money
都会拿着钱选择比特币 金条
is taking it and fleeing to Bitcoin, Goldbacks
或其它替代货币
or any alternative currency.
我的选择呢? 子弹和豆子
My currency of choice? Bullets and beans.
我是J.R.杰弗里斯
This is J.R. Jeffreys.
通过老式短波广播 完毕
On old-fashioned shortwave radio. Signing off.
我饿死了
I'm starving.
我们又吃这个?
Are we really eating this again?
福乐鸡什么时候重新开业?
When does Chick-fil-A open back up?
看起来不错 宝贝 - 给 亲爱的
Looks good, babe. - Here, honey.
抱歉 面包吃完了
Sorry, the bread's all gone.
也许明天我去镇上看看
Maybe I'll go into town tomorrow.
能不能找到点什么
See if we can find anything.
好
Okay.
大家开动吧
Let's dig in, everybody.
呃 爸? - 怎么了?
Uh, Dad? - Yeah?
我要上厕所 - 呃...
I have to go to the bathroom. - Um...
能等到我们...
Can it wait till we're...
吃完吗?
till we're done eating?
我憋不住了 马桶也冲不了
I really have to go and the toilets won't flush.
嗯 因为没水了 亲爱的
Yeah. I mean, that's because there's no water, honey.
你得去外面解决
You'll-you'll have to go outside.
我知道 但外面好黑
I know, but it's dark outside.
你说天黑不能出去
You said we can't go outside in the dark.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
我陪你去 好吗?
Yeah. Let's go together, okay?
来吧
Come on.
去哪儿?
Where do I go?
随便 就当在露营
I don't know. Anywhere. Like we're camping.
就这儿吧? - 好
Why don't you go right here? - Okay.
好
All right.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
你在我家里干什么?
What are you doing in my house?
滚出我的房♥子
Get out of my house!
我有狗
I've got a dog.
蒂什?
Tish?
蒂什 你还好吗?
Tish, you all right?
爸爸 我不行了
Daddy, I cant.
滚 滚出去
Get-get out!
你不能来这儿抢我的食物
You can't come here and take my food.
都是我们的
It's-it's all ours.
滚出去 我告诉过你 - 嘿
Get out, I told ya! - Hey.
滚出去
Get out!
你... 你在干什么?
What-what are you doing?
蒂什 我们得马上走 - 你杀了我的狗
Tish, we gotta go right now. - You shot my dog!
我们得马上走 宝贝 快走
We gotta go right now, baby. Come on.
好
Okay.
玛尔塔? 玛尔塔
Marta? Marta!
怎么了? - 带上孩子们 现在就走
What? - Get the kids. Let's go now.
发生什么了? - 蒂什 快点
What's happening? - Tish! Hurry up!
他们有枪 可能马上就来这儿了
They have a gun. They might be coming here next.
去叫上男孩们 到前门卡车那儿找我
Go get the boys. Meet me out front in the truck.
马上去
Right now.
好 走吧
All right. Come on.
快走 玛尔塔
我们的东西怎么办?
- Come on, Marta! - What about our stuff?
露营装备呢?
Our camping stuff?
我们回头再来拿
We'll come back for it.
没事 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
没事的 - 快走 快走
It's okay. - Come on. Come on.
我们去哪儿? - 我不知道
Where are we going? - I don't know. I don't know.
呃...
Uh...
伊恩
Ian.
伊恩·罗斯
电影精选列表