Forty-eight hours and they're on their way.
然后 再去 呃...
And then, uh, over to, um...
呃...
uh...
博伊西
to Boise.
他们在
They played
贝拉吉奥酒店后面播放“骄傲的美国人”
"Proud to be an American" out the back of the Bellagio.
声音超大 - 这消息太好了
Loud as heck! - That's great news.
太好了 FEMA快来了 他们要来了
That's great. FEMA's on their way. They're coming.
你确定是FEMA?
You sure it was FEMA?
杰夫
Jeff.
不然还能是谁?
Who else would it be?
对 他们有那些白色卡车 还有 嗯...
Yeah. Yeah. They got the-the white trucks and the, um...
你知道 所有的...
you know, all the...
对了 嗯 那颗炸♥弹♥的辐射怎么样了?
So, hey, um, how's the fallout from the, um, you know, the bomb?
我们的盖革计数器没测到任何辐射
Our Geiger counters measured nothing.
马尔
Mal!
得... - 我懂你 我懂你
Got to... - I get you. I get you.
保重
Take care.
啊 谢谢 马尔
Ah. Thanks, Mal.
好 - 待会儿聊
Yeah. - I'll talk to you in a bit.
这是我们这几天听到的最好消息了
Well, that's the best news we've had in days.
现在你可以让你的人放松一点了
Now you can tell your boys to relax a little bit.
早上好 - 给你们带了水 好吗?
Morning. - Brought you waters, okay?
面包? - 谢谢
Bread? - Thank you.
你批准这个了吗?
Did you authorize this?
不完全是
Not exactly.
她会引发♥骚♥乱的 - 我可以解释
She's gonna start a riot. - I can explain.
听着 我懂 关于婚姻的事
Look, I get it. About marriage.
我计划了一切 除了她
I planned on everything except maybe her.
我来处理
I'll take care of it.
FEMA有消息吗? 他们到市区了吗?
Any news on FEMA? Have they come downtown yet?
没有
Negative.
他说他们昨天或今天就会到
He said they were gonna be here yesterday or today.
马尔科姆
Malcolm!
FEMA说他们要在哪儿设点?
Where did FEMA say they were gonna set up?
可能是体育场吧 我猜
Probably sports arena, I'd guess.
他们在拉斯维加斯就是在那儿
That's where they were in Vegas.
你去过拉斯维加斯的体育场?
You were at the sports arena in Vegas?
我看到标志了 对
I saw the sign, yeah.
你是看到标志还是开车去了?
You saw the sign or you drove there?
兄弟 没那么严重 我当时在附近
Bro! It's not that big a deal. I was near there.
好吧 别激动
Okay. Okay. Just don't flip.
抱歉 - 没事
I'm sorry. - It's okay.
嗯 再等等
Um, just give it a second.
没事的 - 好
It's cool. It's fine. - Okay.
嗯
Um.
嘿 我能单独和你谈谈吗?
Hey, could I talk to you for a second alone?
好 - 就私下聊聊?
Yeah. - Just privately?
谢谢
Thank you.
呃 好 呃... - 刚才怎么回事?
Uh, yeah. Uh... - What was that?
抱歉 我还没机会告诉你 但是...
Sorry, I haven't had the chance to tell you, but...
马尔科姆在吃药
Malcolm is on meds.
他已经吃很久了
He has been for a long time.
现在药吃完了
And he's out of them.
吃药? - 对 药吃完了
Meds? - He's out of his meds, yeah.
我也不知道
And I don't know.
有时候他好像活在自己的世界里
It's like he's living in his own world sometimes.
我也不清楚
I don't know. Yeah.
两辆白色箱型车正朝这边开过来
Two white box trucks coming up the road.
我就说FEMA会来的
I told you FEMA would be here.
杰夫 你得来看看这个
Jeff, you're gonna wanna see this.
那是什么?
What's that?
嘿 看
Hey, look!
那看起来不像是FEMA
That don't look like FEMA.
快走
Let's go!
嘿 老大 把大门锁上
Hey, boss. Lock the gate down.
宾 给我子弹
Bing, give me some gun food!
有情况 正门
We have contact. Main gate.
快速反应二队
QRF two.
在露台待命
Hold in reserve on the patio.
别开火 - 收到
Hold fire. - Confirmed.
各队队长 别开火
All team leaders, hold your fire.
等我命令再开火
Hold your fire until I give the command.
我们占据高地
We got the high ground.
乔治
Georgie!
你在干嘛? 快过来
What are you doing? Come on!
这里是奥克伍德警♥察♥局
This is the Oakwood Police Department!
放下武器投降
Lay down your arms and surrender!
老兄 那些是警♥察♥
Man, those are police, bro.
也许是 也许不是
Maybe they are. Maybe they're not.
这是最后警告
This is your final warning!
放下武器
Lay down your weapons!
听到了吗 兄弟? 那些是警♥察♥
You hear me, bro? Those are police.
如果我们现在交枪
If we give up our guns now,
就再也拿不回来了
we will never get them back.
哈维 到底怎么回事?
Javi, what the heck is going on?
伊恩?
Ian?
你也参与了?
You're a part of this?
当然 这是我家
Well, yeah. This is my home.
这战术反应是怎么回事?
What's with the tactical response?
我们听说这儿有个生存派在杀人
We heard there's a survival gang up here murdering people.
那你们有搜查令吧?
Well, I assume you have a warrant, right?
没事的
It's okay.
好
Okay.
我们有合理依据
There's probable cause.
据说有违禁武器
There's supposedly restricted weapons.
呃
Well,
听起来不太合理 哈维
doesn't sound probable to me, Javi.
嘿 别这样
Hey, come on.
我去你家烧烤时见过的武器都比这儿多
I've been at barbeques at your house with more weapons than this.
逮捕那个人 中尉
Arrest that man, Lieutenant.
给我这个
Give me this.
这是非法集♥会♥
This is an illegal gathering.
等等 喂 哈维
Hold-hold on. Hey, hey! Javi.
听着 你们被特种部队包围了
Look, you're surrounded by Special Forces soldiers.
带着机关枪
With machine guns.
我们可以像理智的人
We can talk through this
一样好好谈谈
like rational men.
现在只能凭感觉了 兄弟
Time to go by feeling, brother.
别杀他们 杰夫
Don't kill them, Jeff.
听到了吗?
You hear me?
感觉不对是因为这确实不对
Look, it feels wrong because it is wrong.
我们是法律
We are the law.
我们来这儿... - 先生 放下扩音器
We are here... - Sir, put down the megaphone!
不 不能让这家伙
No. You can't let this guy talk to you
对你们指手画脚... - 回到装甲车里去
like you're some kind... - Get back in the APC!
我们是警♥察♥ 我们来确保...
We're the police. We're here to make sure...
现在回去 - 不
Get back in the APC now! - No!
除非我们清点完这儿的
Not until we inventory every gun
每把枪和每颗子弹 并作为证据扣押
and every bullet on this property and put it into evidence!
哈维 趁还没人受伤 赶紧停下
Javi, you better stop this before someone gets hurt.
把卡车开过来 开过来
Bring out the trucks! Bring them up!
所有人把食物有序地放进卡车
I want all you people to put your food in the trucks
按顺序来
in an orderly fashion!
得让这家伙闭嘴 否则会有人受伤
You gotta shut this guy up before someone gets hurt here!
此次集♥会♥非法 必须解散
This gathering is illegal and shall disband.
哈维 让他闭嘴
Javi! Shut this guy up now!
我们将没收所有食物
We shall confiscate all food for fair
由奥克伍德市依法
and equitable distribution by the city of Oakwood
公平分配 - 拜托 哈维
through its legal charter! - Come on, Javi.
你以为你能凌驾于法律之上?
电影精选列表