You're an embarrassment.
我们不仅有特里·索彻克守门
We got Terry Sawchuk in goal!
还终于有机会进入季后赛
We finally have a chance to make the playoffs
所以好好干才行啊
so just pull it together.
这是我们的地盘
This is our barn.
我们不仅放他们进了我们的地盘
We let them walk into our barn and piss
还放任他们随地大小便
all over our barn.
我跟你们说
Shit's spraying all over our barn, boys,
现在我们的地盘到处都是烂摊子
let me tell you.
谁能来清走这些烂摊子呢
Who's going to clean up that shit, huh?
我们的地盘现在在任人糟蹋
Our barn stinks like shit!
你们也是
And so do you!
看吧 伙计们
See, guys?
这
This...
这就是我们需要的团队建设 我们
This is the team bonding we need! We're--
我们是兄弟 就该这样
We're brothers! This is how it's supposed to be!
兄弟 你够了
Come on, man.
听着 我们是一个团队
Look, we're a team!
是谁在放屁
Who's doing that?
施密特是对的
Schmidt's right!
我们可以去打季后赛
We could make the playoffs
特里当守门员 但是我们
with Terry backstopping us but we...
我们必须团结起来
We gotta bond.
卡尔从来没坐过过山车
Cal's never been on a roller coaster.
谁没坐过过山车
Who's never been on a roller coaster?
好吧 我们去酒吧吧
Well, let's go to a bar!
嘿 你们想去酒吧吗
Hey? You guys want to go to a bar?
好吧 让我们先洗澡
All right. Well, let's hit the showers,
然后去镇上
and then we'll hit the town!
好吧
Okay.
你想去喝酒吗 特里
You want to come for a drink, Terry?
呃 下次吧
Uh, maybe some other time.
好吧
All right.
我们让索彻克走
We let Sawchuk go
因为我们找到了两位顶尖的守门员
because we found ourselves with two top goalies.
比起索彻克刚加入我们时
Hall is more advanced now
霍尔已经进步了不少
than Sawchuk was when he joined us.
波士顿也不算差 特里
Boston's not so bad, Terry.
除非我们也染上那奇怪的口音
Unless we get those funny accents.
你不会觉得小杰瑞和老二
You don't think little Jerry and Jr.
会用那种口音和你说话吧 鲍斯顿
are going to speak with those accents do you? Bowston.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
我也是认真的
I'm serious.
我可要打电♥话♥到学校抱怨
Call the school and complain
如果孩子们带口音说话
if the kids talk like that.
这样不对
It's not right.
你们在底特律关系那么好
You were all so close in Detroit and
然后在你父母口中听到了转会的消息
then to hear about it from your parents--
好极了呢
Fantastic.
在你的小孩爬去之前把玻璃渣清理干净吧
Clean that up before your kid crawls in it.
他还没学会爬
He doesn't even know how to crawl.
杰克不是你的家人
Jack's not your family.
我们才是你的家人 他是在利用你
We're your family. He used you.
他需要我
He needed me.
杰克是一个让你骨折
Jack is a guy who got you to shatter your bones
来装满他的腰包的人
to line his pocket.
你不知道你在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
你还没有戈迪赚的多
You didn't get paid as much as Gordie.
科琳故意这样的
Colleen let that slip.
手肘旧伤又复发了
Old elbow's acting up again.
我的朋友 奥德丽 她是个护士
My friend, Audrey, she's a nurse,
她说如果骨头没接好
she says when a bone doesn't set right,
一辈子都会痛
it'll hurt forever.
这个就不能怪杰克
Well, can't blame this one on Jack.
这是我小时候弄的
It happened when I was a kid.
就没接过
I never had it set.
你父母没管吗
You're parents didn't?
呃 他们不知道
Uh, they didn't know.
他们不喜欢弱者 特别是小孩
They didn't like weakness. Especially in kids.
怎么 如果你把你的手弄断了
What, your father'd whup you
你父亲还要打你不成
if you broke your arm?
我母亲更糟
My mother was worse.
我相信
Well, I believe that.
我要把你放下喽
I'm going to put you down.
嘿 小子
Hey, buddy.
他困了
He's sleepy.
我有告诉过你蕾迪的小崽吗
I ever tell you about Lady's puppies?
我尝试过将它们复活
When I tried to bring 'em back to life?
用魔法吗
Magic?
用炉子
Woodstove.
我们的狗
Our dog had, um,
把它的崽子藏在门廊下
her puppies under the porch.
零下50度的大冬天
50 below winter.
它想进门 但是
And she wanted in but
这在索彻克家是不太可能的
fat chance of that in the Sawchuk household,
他们甚至都不让我们小孩进门
they barely let us in.
我记得那些小崽子
I remember those puppies.
就像生鸡肉一样
Raw little chicken things,
冻在
frozen to the--
木柱上
to the wood beam.
我尽量 尽量不去扯它们的小腿腿
I tried to-I tried to not tear their little legs.
妈妈不会要一只三条腿的狗
Mom wouldn't have a three-legged dog,
她不像你 派特
not like you, Pat.
我那天学到了一课
I got taught a lesson that day, boy.
那只狗连续几天都在那儿转圈
That dog just wandered in circles for days.
连续好几天
For days.
你可以
You could--
你可以在雪里看到它的足迹
You could trace its path in the snow
带着血
in blood.
我从来没在我母亲的眼中看到过悲痛
I never saw grief in my mother's eyes like I did--
但我在那只狗的眼中看到了
Like I did in that dog's.
甚至当米奇
Not even when Mitch--
甚至当米奇 呃
Not even when Mitch, uh...
当米奇死的时候
When Mitch died.
很抱歉 很抱歉 我会把宝宝吵醒的
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm gonna wake the baby.
他都对你的脾气习惯了
He's used to your temper tantrums,
他不会醒的
he'll sleep right through.
-我的什么脾气 -这都是好听一点的词
- My temper tantrums? - I was just making light.
你总是这样对我说
You're always saying that to me.
对不起 特里
I'm sorry, Terry.
你为什么要这样对我说
Why would you say that to me?
当你知道我必须走的时候不要想让我留下
Don't try and make me stay when you know I gotta go
因为我会后悔的
'cause I'm going to regret something
如果你♥他♥妈♥的让我留下
if you try and make me fucking stay!
请不要走
Please don't go.
再来一杯
Another one.
我觉得你已经喝得够多了 先生
I wonder if you haven't had enough there, sir?
干什么呢 戴维
Why, Davy,
这位可是特里·索彻克先生
this is Mr. Terry Sawchuk,
波士顿的著名守门员
Boston's very famous goalie.
如果在比赛前一晚喝醉
What if downing a bottle the night before a game
是他获胜的秘诀呢
is what makes him so good.
也许波旁威士忌就是他的秘密武器
Maybe bourbon is his little secret.
现在我必须要杀你灭口了
Now I have to kill you.
接的真好
That's a great pick-up line.
别担心 我来送他回家
Don't worry, I'll get him home.
那一个呢
And that one?
亨利·理察德弄的
Henri Richard.
那一个呢
And that one?
尼斯特伦柯弄的
Nesterenko.
52年联赛的第4场比赛
电影精选列表