曲棍球新闻报道
In hockey news,
底特律的赤翼队的守门员哈利·拉姆利
Detroit Red Wings goalie Harry Lumley has been traded
被换到了芝加哥的黑鹰队
to the Chicago Blackhawks.
操
Shit.
是的 我也很惊讶
Yeah, I'm shocked.
我也不知道怎么回事
Uh, I had no idea.
我们赢了杯赛联赛 但他们也说了
We just won the Cup. But, as they say,
谁愿意在底特律花冤枉钱
who buys a house in Detroit
亚当斯还在那里主宰比赛呢
with Adams running the show, right?
商人杰克用出了压箱宝
Trader Jack is showing his hand.
特里·索彻克 正是他团队里的那位天才
It'll be his farm team phenom, Terry Sawchuk,
他将带着团队参加之后的训练赛
leading the team come training camp time.
♪ 所以我告诉自己 ♪
♪ So I'm telling me ♪
♪ 快收拾好背包 ♪
♪ to pack my bags ♪
♪ 是时候继续往前走啦 ♪
♪ It's time for moving on ♪
♪ 我一定要去嗨一下 ♪
♪ I'm bound to do some reveling ♪
♪ 是时候继续往前走啦 ♪
♪ It's time to travel on. ♪
您需要什么吗 先生
Can I help you, Sir?
不了 抱歉
No. Sorry.
等等
Wait a minute.
你是底特律的新守门员
You're Detroit's new goalie.
他真的是特里·索彻克先生诶
And so he is. Mr. Terry Sawchuk.
这简直就像皇家贵族亲临我们这家店了
We got royalty in here.
您能给我儿子签个名吗
Can I get an autograph for my son?
没问题
Uh... Sure.
您是对橱窗里的哪双鞋子感兴趣吗
Saw something you liked in the window?
不 我
No. I, uh...
买♥♥不起
I can't afford 'em.
但现在他们有付你工资啊 不是吗
Now, they pay you, don't they?
什么 是的
What? Uh, yeah.
但我把它们拿去交房♥租了
But then I pay my landlord
然后剩下那些钱我给我父母了
and then the rest goes to my parents.
真孝顺
Good man.
但是你现在代表着底特律
But you're going to have to look sharp
你可要看起来光鲜亮丽点啊
now that you're representing Detroit.
你分期付款吧 每周两美元 无利息
I'll let you pay two dollars a week, no interest.
到一月份你就能付完了
You'll have 'em paid off by January.
一月份吗 可是
Janu-? Well,
冬天时那双鞋我可享受不了
they won't do me much good in the dead of winter.
别开玩笑了 就这么定了
Nonsense. You wear them out today.
真的可以吗
You'd let me do that?
就算你耍了我 我也知道该上哪儿找你
If you stiff me, I know where to find you, don't I?
阻止那帮法国混混的重任就交给你啦
Stopping those dirty French pucks!
是的 我
Yeah. I, uh...
好 我希望我能做到
Yeah. I sure hope so.
听着 伙计
Now, son:
在底特律 我们指望你
in Detroit we expect you
能带来的不仅仅是希望
to bring more than just hope.
-那我就试一下吧 -这就对了
- I'll try 'em on. - All right, all right.
谢谢
Thank you.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
我也是 特里
Nice to meet you, Terry.
鞋子不错啊
Fancy shoes.
你今天可要为我的贴心工作给点小费啊
Making me work for my tips today.
那我要把鞋子卖♥♥掉才能给得起小费了
I gotta break in these shoes, I guess.
炖菜啊
Stew, huh?
它能比得上我妈做的
Is that going to be as good as my mother's
乌克兰饺子吗
Ukrainian dumplings?
我不太想给你下单
I don't think I can serve you in here.
为什么
Well, why not?
你像个曲棍球运动员
You look like a hockey player.
我就是啊
I am.
如果你是底特律的队员
Well, if you played for Detroit,
我之前肯定会有注意到的
I'd have noticed you before.
我是底特律新的守门员
I'm Detroit's new goalie.
好吧 乐意为您效劳
Then I guess I'll serve you.
只不过 我可不想对你太着迷
I just won't get too attached.
至于那些饺子 我没尝过
As for the dumplings, I've never tried 'em.
但我有时会给波比带点 他倒是很喜欢
But I bring 'em home to Bobby some nights and he's a big fan.
像 他妈妈做的 炖菜
Stew like his Mama's.
蒙特利尔和底特律对决赛
The Montreal-Detroit rivalry
现在可谓是激烈万分
is as heated as ever.
一边是像一匹黑♥马♥般坐上了
That one goes all the way up to the front offices of the
底特律总经理的位置的杰克·亚当斯
Detroit General Manager, Jack Adams
另一边是蒙特利尔的弗兰克·塞尔克
and Montreal's Frank Selke.
离比赛结束只剩几秒了
The score is tied three to three
场上比分还是三比三平
with seconds left on the clock.
球进啦 裁判判为有效球
It's in! The ref calls it a goal
蒙特利尔在底特律的穷追不舍下
and Montreal ekes out a win
找到了获胜的机会
with Detroit nipping at their heels.
蒙特利尔队仍然保持着领先的得分
Montreal still holds the better record
没人能比杰克·亚当斯更痛恨失败了
and no one hates losing more than Jack Adams.
哈哈哈 杰克 没事的
Ha-ha-ha. Take 'er easy, Jack!
这也是庆祝春天来临的一种方式嘛
A ways to go before spring.
利尔 收音机掉了
Lil! The radio's fallen.
你干嘛这么高兴 我们输了啊
What are you so happy about? We lost.
我知道 但
I know, but I have
我今晚有个特别的朋友要来看我
a special friend supposed to visit me tonight.
是吗 他叫啥
Oh, yeah? What's his name?
这就是他名字
That's his name.
你大爷啊
Hey! Uncle.
别太在意博伊特
Hey, don't mind Boiter.
每局比赛结束后他都会碰一下所有队员的
He's gotta touch every player after a game.
戈迪·豪 右边锋
服役时间 1946-1971 1973-1980 1997
赢得8个杯赛冠军
戈迪说想让你碰他的蛋蛋呢
Gordie says if you want to touch him, it's gotta be his balls.
-放开我 -行了 行了
- Get off me! - Come on, come on!
-放开我 -淡定
- Get off me! - Cool down.
鞋子挺帅啊
Hey, uh, snappy shoes!
你可以的啊
Oh, yeah.
为了买♥♥它破费了吧
You must've shelled out for 'em.
要不试试拔一下 加油 别太用力
Oop. Maybe pull it? Come on; little pull.
来 拉 用力 再用力
Yeah, pull it, pull hard. Harder.
用力 就是这样 就是这样
Come on. There you go. That's it. That's it.
无论谁干的 他都要付出代价
Whoever did this is paying for it!
拜托特里 就是个玩笑而已
C'mon, Terry. It's just fun.
所以 你和其他小伙子们相处得如何啊
So, how are you settling in with the boys?
来吧 孩子
There you go, son.
谢谢
Thank you.
你之后的人生中再也不会有这样
There won't be anything in your life
归属于一支队伍的经历了
after like belonging to a team.
这是经验所得
Take it from a land of experience.
这种程度的牺牲和忠诚
No. Where does this sort of sacrifice
怎么可能还存在呢
and loyalty exist anymore, right?
不 这是个古老的运动
Nah. It's an ancient game
用的是古老的规则
with ancient laws.
但是 天哪 我爱死它了
But, God, I love it.
看起来你需要新的鞋子了
Mm. Going to have to get you some new shoes, I see.
这些小伙子们还挺幽默的
The fellas got a bit of a sense of humour there.
哦 不 亚当斯先生 我
Oh, no. Mr. Adams, I--
索彻克先生 如果说这世上有一件事
Mr. Sawchuk, if there's one thing I know in this world
是我完全坚信的
to be true:
那就是 你是绝佳的潜力股
you are worth the investment.
谢谢
Thank you.
别客套了
Please.
啊 脚趾感觉真是舒服啊
Oh, that really is nice on the toes.
是吧
Yeah?
普罗诺沃斯特顽强得像块石头
Pronovost, tough as a bag of batteries.
他把冰球传给我
He gets the puck to me, I see Delvecchio open...
底特律 1952年
抓住了机会就绝不能放手
You get a chance, you gotta make the best of it.
电影精选列表