Good job. Yeah? Yeah?
真顺利
Very smooth.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
出去迎战吧 小伙子们
Let's go out there and take it, boys.
今晚是我们的比赛
It's our game tonight.
准备好火力全开
Full energy right off the hop, boys.
拿出我们最擅长的 速度
Gonna get to our game: speed.
之后在低处发球
You are going to dump those pucks in deep.
你们要拿下中立区域
You will own the neutral zone.
别手软
No mercy. No mercy.
今晚就完结他们
We will finish them off tonight.
谁准备好了
Who's ready?
-准备好了 -没问题
- Yeah. - Yeah.
还有你
Ukey,
你整个赛季都是得心应手
you stand on your head all season.
今晚会有区别吗
Tonight any different?
-不会有区别 -照常发挥
- No different. - No different.
普罗诺沃斯特 准备好搞死他们了吗
Pronovost! Ready to make their lives miserable?
是的 准备好了
Yes. Yeah.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling, son?
很好 先生
Good, sir. Good.
戈迪
Gordie,
准备好再赢一次了吗
you ready to take another walk around this block?
-准备好了 -好
- Yes, sir. - Yeah, yeah.
不管这栋房♥子里会发生什么事
No matter what happens in this building,
你和我都知道比赛
you and I know, we know the game is played
就在那些红柱子之间进行
between those blood red posts.
好了 开始了
All right, this is it. Here we go.
今晚很重要 孩子们 什么蒙特利尔队
Nothin' else matters but tonight, boys. Montreal?
蒙特利尔队没什么好怕的
Montreal's got nothin' on you!
加油
Go, go!
开门
Open the door.
守门员先走
Goalie goes first.
一边是联赛最佳守门员
You got the greatest goaltender in the league at one end.
那小子就是索彻克
The kid. Sawchuk.
对抗他的是
Bearing down on him,
冰球史上最佳得分球员
the greatest goal scorer in hockey history:
罗基特·理查德
Rocket Richard.
这将是场载入史册的比赛 女生们先生们
This is one for the history books, ladies and gents.
抱紧家人 拿起电♥话♥听筒 告诉别人
Hold your families close. Take the phone off the hook!
底特律队今晚会赢
Detroit could win it all tonight.
欢迎来到斯坦利杯赛决赛第一场淘汰赛
Welcome to the first elimination game of the Stanley Cup finals!
在冰球赛场上 比赛正要开始
Out on the ice, with the game on the line
所有人都指望着我
everyone depending on me.
如动物般半蹲着
Half into an animal crouch,
就像在行刑队前要被一刀戳穿的笨蛋一样
like some poor bugger getting drilled before a firing squad.
没时间说遗言了
Too late for last words.
天哪
Christ!
迪克 别这么紧张
Dick, you gotta take it easy.
我们有三次得分进球的机会
We've got three times the shots on goal
但得分却是他们三比零
but it's three-nothing for them.
你打算怎么对付索彻克
How do you beat Sawchuk?
他能预先知道你要做什么
He knows what you're gonna do before you do it.
我晚上都睡不着觉
I lie awake at night.
我觉得我妻子要离开我了
I think my wife's gonna leave me.
教练 你脑抽了吗
Coach, you in mid-stroke?
哈维 那他妈是什么东西
Harvey, what the fuck was that?
是章鱼
Uh, that's an octopus.
什么
A what?
是我疯了吗
Am I losing my damn mind?
八只脚
Eight legs.
八次胜利
Eight wins.
该死的
Fuckers.
我们很想赢
We wanted it bad, yeah.
道格·哈维 防守队员
7个联赛奖杯 6个杯赛奖杯
但是特里像是发了疯一样
But, uh, you know, Terry was possessed.
我们试图追平比分 但是
we tried to stay up, but...
我们知道在3比0的负分下
we knew crawling back from a three-nil deficit
想从他网下进球是不可能的
with him in the net was impossible.
滑啊 滑啊 滑啊
Skate, skate, skate!
你干什么 混♥蛋♥
What are you, nuts?
我讨厌混♥蛋♥
I hate nuts.
特里 我来
Terry, I got it.
你疯了吗 发什么神经
Are you nuts? Huh? Are you nuts?
裁判 今晚到底有没有裁判
Hey, Ref, you seen a goddamn referee tonight?
好了 退后 特里
All right, all right. Get back, Terry.
干得好 马塞尔 很好
Good job, Marcel. Miss it.
9 8
...nine, eight,
7 6 5
seven, six, five,
4 3 2 1
four, three, two, one!
底特律队赢了
Detroit wins the cup!
来吧
Here we go!
第一场全国联赛很激烈吧 你觉得呢
Pretty intense for your first NHL game, hey there, call-up?
没什么 我们在埃德蒙顿就一直准备着
No. We're always ready in Edmonton
只是一直在等待时机
for when we get our chance.
那是谁在比赛里表现得很好呢
Who's good up there, anyway?
守门员 格伦·霍尔
Gotta see this goalie, Glenn Hall.
像个蝴蝶一样双臂展开
Spreads like a butterfly.
听到了吗 神童
Oh, hear that, Uke?
你最好当心点[看看后背]
You better watch your back;
你背后可没有蝴蝶般的翅膀
got a butterfly in the wings.
好了 听我说
Okay. Here's the deal:
你应该把鸡骨头放进博伊特的曲棍球包里
you're going to put chicken bones in Boiter's hockey bag.
看他夏天到底洗没洗包
See if he washes it over the summer
也许到了秋天就长满蛆虫了
or if it's covered in maggots next fall.
特里我们俩以后可要经常这么做
You and I are going to be doing this a lot more, Terry.
真为你们骄傲 好好玩吧
Proud of you boys! Enjoy!
喝个痛快吧
Wake up in a pool of your own vomit.
回家真好
Yeah, it's good to be home.
但我秋天之前一定要回去
But I'll be ready to get back once fall hits, that's for sure.
说到回去 我也该回去了
Yeah, speakin' of getting back, I should.
什么 工厂里见了 你要
What? No. See you at the plant, boys. What are you do--?
我来买♥♥单吧 你再待一会儿
No. I'm buying. Stick around.
你真走运 你♥爸♥让你去了
Lucky for you, your dad got you on.
他们正在裁员
They're cutting jobs.
你见到米奇了吗
You been up to see Mitch yet?
还没
No, not yet.
我想去那里
I'm gonna get up there.
想要放松一下
Just want to unwind, you know?
因为压力很大
There's a lot of pressure down there.
不过如果照这样发展下去的话
But, hey, if things keep going like this,
很快我就可以拿到不错的工资
I could get a good salary real soon,
我就能给你和妈妈买♥♥个更好的房♥子
maybe I could get you and mom a nicer house.
更好的吗
Nicer?
不是 我只是
Not nicer. Just, I--
我可以多寄点钱回家
I could send more money home.
好的 我们该走了
Yeah. We should get going.
好吧
Yeah. Yeah.
你妈妈想要早上见见你
Your mother'll want to see you in the morning.
好的 不过我想留下来再喝一杯
Yeah. I think I might stick around for one more.
随便你吧
Suit yourself.
我回家之前能再来一杯吗
Hey! Can I get one more before I head home?
就一杯
Yeah, just one more.
回家真好啊
It's nice to be home.
回家真好
Nice to be home.
-喂 -普罗诺沃斯特
- Hello? - Pronovost!
我是神童 你怎么样啊
Hey! It's Uke. How you doing?
天啊 特里吗
Jeez, Terry?
是我
Yeah.
你还好吧
You all right?
现在可是凌晨两点
电影精选列表