That stuff doesn't bother these guys.
因为特里是个专业球员
Terry is a professional.
他们懂得会自我调整
They just tune that stuff out.
在那里
Right there.
别吧
Oh, no.
这下是怎么回事
Not sure that's the case this time!
该死 天啊 别别别
Tabernac! Oh, no, no! Wait, wait, wait!
你也想到网里去么 哈
Do you want to get in there, huh? Huh?
你也想跟冰球一样被打进网里么
Do you want to get in the fuckin' net?
不不不
No! No!
滚出去 赶紧滚出去
Get the fuck out! You better run! You better run, boy!
顶你个肺
Damn it!
抱歉 抱歉
I'm sorry! I'm sorry!
那人戳到了你痛处了吗 特里
Fan hit a nerve there, huh, Terry?
好了 各位 我可以
Okay, fellas, I could use...
给我点时间 我这儿有点痛
Give me a minute. I'm in a little pain, here.
你觉得那些仰慕你的孩子
How do you think kids who look up to you
看到你把粉丝赶跑之后会怎么想
will feel about you going after a fan?
好了 同志们 他都说了给他一点时间
Okay. Please, guys, he asked for a minute.
让他一个人静静吧 行吗 拜托了
Just give him some space, okay? Please, please.
你知道有多少人想把你取而代之吗
Do you know how many people would want to be in your position?
行了 走吧 说够了
Okay, come on. That's enough!
我想这是冰球比赛有史以来第一次
I think this is the first time in hockey
在众目睽睽之下有人受不了压力崩溃了
we've seen someone crack under pressure like--
别说了
That's enough! I said.
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
好了好了 冷静一下
It's okay. Calm down.
好吧 走吧 同志们
All right. Let's go, fellas.
问得够多了吧 感谢采访
You got enough, huh? Thanks.
你到底怎么回事
You! What the hell?
那些人在超♥市♥问我老婆说
It's not bad enough
特里·索彻克发什么神经
that in the supermarket they're asking my wife,
你还嫌这样子不够衰么
"What the goddamn is the matter with Terry Sawchuk?"
这下子鬼知道这些人要写些什么
Now, what are these guys gonna write?
这看上去像什么样子 哼
How's it gonna look, huh?
就像囚犯在操纵着这艘船
That the inmates are running the ship!
我才是要在外面抛头露脸的人
I'm the one standin' on my head out there!
或许你需要休息下了
Maybe you need to rest?
我不
No.
我要换埃德蒙顿的格伦·霍尔顶上
Yeah. I'm calling Glenn Hall up from Edmonton.
你明白吗
You know what?
那个从池塘来的乡巴佬一场比赛都撑不住
That pond hockey hick won't last a fucking game!
贝利沃将球传给若弗里翁
Belliveau gets it up the ice
若弗里翁射门
to Geoffrion who shoots.
被霍尔挡开了
Kicked away by Hall!
这孩子的防守范围与众不同
This kid's coverage is something else.
-特里 你饿了吗 -啥
- Terry, you hungry? - What?
加拿大人队今晚考验着他的防守
The Canadiens are testing him tonight.
牛排 沙拉 果冻 都是你爱吃的
Steak, salad, Jello. All your favorites.
天 派特 我一点都不想碰
Goddammit, Pat! I don't want any food
-沙发旁的这些东西 嘘 -好吧
- next to the chesterfield. Shh! - It's fine!
索彻克的受伤似乎给正在争夺
Sawchuk's injury seemed a real blow
季后赛位置的赤翼队造成巨大打击
to the Wings fighting for a playoff spot.
不过霍尔用实力证明了自己
But Hall's proving himself nicely.
这肯定让杰克·亚当斯松了口气
must be feeling relieved at that.
-他要取代我了 -亲爱的
- He's gonna replace me. - Hey.
他要取代我了
He's going to replace me.
-不会的 -我完了
- No. - He's done with me.
前一天他还把我当成儿子
One day he's calling me "son" and then the next day
后一天就把我从场上赶下来
I'm out in the fucking cold!
你用不着他
You don't need him.
天啊 派特 这口气我咽不下去
Jesus Christ, Pat! I can't eat this fattening shit!
霍尔再次扑救了一球
Another shot gloved by Hall--
我
I, uh...
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不是生你气
It's not you.
你是唯一对我好的人
You're the only good thing.
我懂
It's okay.
我知道这很艰难
I know this has been tough.
联盟中有六位守门员
Six goalies in the league.
每队一位
One sweater per team.
你要为一张张支票而工作
You're working paycheque to paycheque.
几乎可以说是艰难度日
You're barely scraping by.
没错 这个古老的冰球比赛
Yeah. The good old hockey game.
会要走你的一切 而且最终要夺走你的命
It'll ask for everything you got and, in the end, it'll kill ya'.
首当其冲的就是守门员
Goalies first.
喂 嘿 我能进去吗
Hey! Hey, can I get in there?
我曾经读过一个棒球接球手的这样一句话
Read a catcher in baseball once said:
一定是有什么原因
"There must be some reason
让我们成为唯一背道而站的人
we're the only ones facing the other way."
就跟抱着上帝似的
It's like I'm holding God.
为了球队最初五年的发展
He would have thrown himself in front of a bus
他能为球队牺牲一切
for that team in the first five years.
他就是这种守门员
That's the kind of goalie he was.
没错
That's right,
特里·索彻克先生已经从底特律赤翼队
Mr. Terry Sawchuk has been traded
被交易到了波士顿棕熊队
from the Detroit Red Wings to the Boston Bruins.
喂
Hello.
是男孩
It's a boy.
生了个男孩
It's a boy.
好吧 我
Well, I-I...
在想他要是在波士顿生活会怎么样
Wonder how he's gonna like living in Boston?
波士顿吗
Boston?
刚刚在收音机里听到的
Just heard it on the radio.
他们把你交易到了棕熊队
They traded you to the Bruins.
嘿 老友
Hey, pal.
我老婆生了个宝宝
My wife had a baby.
我知道
Yeah. I know that.
好
Good.
不过你知道吗
But know what?
我觉得我们应该去看看她
I think we should go see her.
来 我开车送你 好不
Come on. I'll drive ya'. Hm?
我想杰克应该见见宝宝
I think Jack should meet him.
好吧 听着兄弟
Okay, listen, man:
现在是凌晨两点
it's two in the morning.
他都不在楼里面
Jack is not even in the building.
走吧 回家吧
Come on. Let's go home.
我开车送你
I'll drive you.
拜托了 上车吧
Please. Get in the car.
不 去他妈的
No! Fuck the car!
拜托了
Please?
他连婚礼都没来参加
He never even came to the wedding.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
不过我去了嘛
Well, I did.
我参加了你婚礼嘛
I came to the wedding.
走吧 好吗
Come on. Hm?
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
有人找你 杰克
You had a name card, Jack!
嘘嘘嘘 特里 你听着
Sh, sh, sh. Terry, listen:
会没事的 知道吗
gonna be okay. Hm?
兄弟 我会想你的
I'm going to miss you, brother.
我也会想你的
I'll miss you, too.
现在该睡觉了
Right now, time to go to bed.
好
Mm. Okay.
好的 就这样 跟着我
That's it. Okay. Follow me.
去冲个澡吧 你们这群混♥蛋♥
Go take a shower, ya' bunch a fuckin' bums!
赶紧去
Ya' need it!
到底谁能把这家伙杀了
So, who gets to kill that guy?
别可怜兮兮地撅嘴
Pathetic pouters.
比赛的时候脑袋放灵光点
Pull your heads out of your asses and compete out there!
你们真丢人
电影精选列表