began to hit those notes,
就像电流穿过人群
just like a charge went through the crowd and...
每个人都可以感觉到 我感觉到了
Everybody felt it, I felt it,
我感觉得到
I felt it.
这太神奇了
It was magic.
在这隧♥道♥里
In this tunnel,
在这河流上
at this river,
在时间的缺席下
in the absence of time,
就在此地我可幻化作
it was here I could've been everything
我欲成为的世间万物
I dreamed of being.
你当时是怎么想的 特里
What was going through your mind, Terry?
我当时是怎么想的
What was going through my mind?
让这该死的冰球停下来 上帝
Stop the fuckin' puck! Jesus.
你想让什么我怎么想
What would you want going through my mind?
突然灵光一闪
And the thought hits:
在某个时候
at one time or another
我也许已经成为了我希望成为的事物
I might've been all I hoped to be,
当比赛开始的时候
the guy you want behind you
你们想要站在你们身后那个的人
when the game was on the line,
要他留在背后守护
the guy you'd leave behind to guard your--
你们那个冰凉凉的家
your ice-cold home.
虽然家有点小
That cuts a bit.
但是个小却温馨的家
Cuts and comforts.
也许我是那个人
Maybe I was the guy.
也许我就是他
Maybe I was him.
未能进球
No goal!
对了
And, uh,
刚跟你开了个玩笑
joke's on you.
我没有一个朋友
I don't have any friends.
赢家希望时光飞逝
The winners want the clock to run out.
输家祈求更多时间
The losers need more time.
那么 守门员先生
So, Mr. Goalie,
听说你又要出城了
word has it you're leaving town again.
让守门员先走
Let the goalie go first.
打开那扇通往聚光灯的门
Open the door to the roaring lights
门将先行
and let the goalie go first.
恐惧于路上的未知吗
Fear what's on the way?
还有什么我没体会过的恐惧呢
What could there be about fear that I don't already know?
打开门
Open the door.
无限
Infinity?
只是另一个该死的数字罢了
Just another fucking number.
电影精选列表