No, thanks.
我不知道我是否告诉过你 但是
I don't know if I ever told you this but, uh,
我从小就在老鼠滋生的谷物升降机上干活
I grew up working in rat-infested grain elevators
一天22美分
for 22 cents a day
存钱买♥♥溜冰鞋
saving for skates.
没人应该那么穷
No-one should be that poor.
只会在乎钱
All you mind is money.
为了爬出所呆的洞
You'd chew someone's arm off
能咬下其他人的胳膊
to climb out of the hole you're in.
很高兴你这么做了 你改变了比赛
Glad you did. You changed the game.
我到底特律时 他们破产了
When I got to Detroit, they were bankrupt.
我不可能再搞得更砸了
I couldn't have fucked it up any more.
从训练营中挑选队员
Picking players out of training camp,
看着他们成长
watching them grow...
就是这样
That was the stuff.
你就像我们的父亲
You were like a father to us.
那份工作我替你背负了36年
I kept that job 36 years off your backs.
真是好父亲
Some father.
如果我是你父亲 我会这样说
If I were your father, I'd say this:
你现在可以离开比赛了
you can leave the game now,
优雅地离开
in fine style.
你也不会再年轻了
You're not getting any younger.
去追逐你的孩子们 好好享受
Track those kids of yours down, enjoy 'em.
我试过了
I tried that.
特里 你不会想成为那种
Terry, you don't want to be some old soldier
寻找新战的老兵 相信我
searching for a new war. Trust me.
你拉我回底特律的时候
That's not what you said
可不是这么说的
when you pulled me back to Detroit.
你说 血浓于冰
Ice is thicker than blood, you said.
这你也当真了
You fell for that one too.
我从来没有他妈的为你而比赛
I never goddamn did any of this for you.
他妈的跟你一分一毫的关系都没有
I never did a fucking ounce of this for you.
或其他任何人
Or anybody else.
是吗
Yeah.
你为什么不给派特打个电♥话♥呢
Why don't you give Pat a call?
看看她会不会来接你回家
See if she'll take you back home.
回家
Home?
对啊
Yeah.
你了解我
You saw me out there.
我会永远打冰球
I can play this game forever.
伙计们 准备好迎接新的六支冰球队伍
Folks, get ready for six new hockey teams
随着国家冰球联盟批准扩张
as the league approves expansion.
奥克兰海狮队和洛杉矶国王队加入了联赛
Oakland and LA round out the new six.
想到在酷热的天气里打冰球就很奇怪
Strange to think of playing hockey in the heat,
不是吗
isn't it?
这是特里·索彻克先生
That's gotta be on
需要思考的了
Mr. Terry Sawchuk's mind
因为树叶队只被允许保护一个守门员
as the Leafs only allowed to protect one goaltender,
他们选了约翰尼·鲍尔
choose Johnny Bower
而不是他
over him.
我很高兴成为洛杉矶球队联盟的一员
I'm excited to be part of the Los Angeles organization
并且期待可以同洛杉矶国王队一起
and look forward to playing the best hockey of my career
创造我职业生涯最好的成绩
with the LA Kings.
我真的很激动可以回到赤翼队
I sure am excited to be back with the Wings
希望就在底特律
and look forward to playing the best hockey of my career
创造我职业生涯最好的成绩
right back here in Detroit.
我翘首以待加入纽约球队
Certainly am looking forward to being in New York
成为纽约游骑兵队队员
playing the best hockey of my career
创造我职业生涯最好的成绩
as a New York Ranger.
商人 杰克·亚当斯
享年73岁
著名的底特律红翼队总经理
于其办公桌安详离世
特里·索彻克正在庆祝
Terry Sawchuk is celebrating
他的第103次零封对手
his 103rd shutout!
罗恩·斯图尔特 右翼
服役时间 1952-1973
赢得三次杯赛
1970年4月29日 过量饮酒
我给了孩子们点钱去买♥♥可乐
I gave the kids some money for cokes.
他们像是在过圣诞节
Some Christmas they're having.
她是他们的祖母
She's their grandmother.
她清醒吗
Is she lucid?
她一直喊我米奇
She keeps calling me Mitch.
特里
Terry.
不如我们去迪士尼乐园吧
Why don't we go to Disneyland.
带上孩子们
Take the kids.
看看吧
Maybe.
你怎么能忍♥受
How could you live with yourself
知道自己错过了他们第一次
knowing that you missed their faces the first time
见到米老鼠时的小脸蛋
they saw Mickey Mouse?
你母亲过世了
Your mother's gone.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我该怎么办啊
What do I do?
加科明累了
Giacomin's tired.
你想让他休息一下吗
You wanna give him a minute?
他最后一次出现在冰场上
The last time he was on ice
只是为了让当场的守门员休息一下
was to give the real goalie a rest.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
再给我一小会 裁判
Yeah, just give me another minute there, Ref.
好了 好了 快点吧
All right, all right, wrap it up.
好的
Okay.
他像狮子一样 他们说
In like a lion, they say.
不不不不不 我两个月前就付那笔账了
No-no-no-no-no. I paid that bill two months ago!
那是两个月前的账单
That was the bill for two months ago!
账单每个月都有 老兄
The bill comes every month, man.
那我要查查账
I want to see these.
我他妈的就在这被你骗
I'm getting fucking fleeced here.
你这话什么意思
What do you mean by that?
你觉得我有钱吗
You think I got money?
怎么了
What,
因为你永远不会赚的像我一样多 是吧
it's 'cause you'll never make as much money as me, huh?
别走 别走啊
Now, don't walk away! Hey, hey, don't walk away.
自此
And so
我习惯了从这里看出去的景色
I got accustomed to the view from here.
降低重心 身体前倾
Stay low. Stay forward.
在第三场时让一个很简单的球进门了
What were you thinking when you let that easy one by
你是怎么想的
in the third?
哥们 你以为你在和谁说话
Boys, who do you think you're talking to here,
诗人还是该死的哲学家
a poet, a fucking philosopher?
我当时在想什么
What was I thinkin'?
索彻克本人坚持认为
Sawchuk himself insists
他的游骑兵队队友
that fellow Ranger,
罗恩·斯图尔特
Ron Stewart
对于他的病危情况没有任何过错
is not at fault for his critical condition.
我们当时在打架
We were fighting...
但是特里这辈子遇到过
But all his life Terry took
比这糟更多的情况
way worse knocks than that
他总能很快康复到活蹦乱跳
and he always bounced right back.
这一切就像噩梦一样
It's all just like a bad dream.
我们只能祈祷
One can only pray
赤翼队知名门将不会屈服于
that the Red Wings' famous goalie will not succumb
打架造成的持续性胆囊破裂
to a ruptured gall bladder sustained in the fight.
回溯一下你的去年赛季
...repeat the season you had last year getting to you?
这是关于他所有我想说的话
That's all I have to say about him,
我想是的
I guess.
再来一杯
Get me another.
再来一杯给我朋友
And how about one for my friend?
我们该给你拿点吃的了 瑞德
We should get some food into you, Red.
会有种东西
It was something when, uh,
就在集♥会♥所的那扇门上方
above that door in the forum
当你看到标志上写着
when you saw that sign
今夜冰球的时候
that said "Hockey Tonight."
天啊 当风琴手
Boy, when that organist
开始敲击那些音符时
电影精选列表