凯特尔曼说在地面解冻以前
Kettleman says the body's gonna stay in storage
尸体会存放在仓库里
until the ground thaws.
别板着脸了
Stop it.
从现在开始
There's something like a question
空气中
in the air
将会一直存在一个问题
that will linger from now on.
带特里去
"Take Terry.
我需要米奇
I need Mitch."
爸爸 爸爸
Dad! Dad!
爸爸
Dad!
他去世后的所有晚上我都能听到他的声音
All those nights I'd hear him in his sleep.
降低重心 身体前倾
Stay low. Stay forward.
忘掉那些隔着球网向你高喊的名字
Forget the names they sing at you through the screen.
如此准备着
Such preparedness.
我要保持清醒地躺着思考
I'd lie awake and think.
正是从这里开始
And so I got accustomed to the view
我逐渐养成了这样的思维方式
from here.
你看着他们向你一波一波地冲过来
You watch them come at you in waves.
你看着他们滑走
You watch 'em fly away.
冲 冲 冲
Go, go, go!
短暂的解脱
A brief flicker of relief
但他们还会回来的
but they'll be back.
再一次冲击球门
To knock on the gate one more time.
我本可以离开
I could leave.
但是我能去哪儿呢
But where would I go?
这儿是我唯一的家
This is my only home.
鲍勃 我是杰克·亚当斯
Bob! Jack Adams.
杰克·亚当斯 绰号♥“商人杰克” 运动员 教练 总经理
服役时间 1917-1963
赢得8个杯赛冠军
听着 关于藏在严寒北方的守门员
Listen, about that goalie you're hiding up there in the frozen north,
我听到了些好消息
I'm hearing good things.
让他整装待发 好吗
Suit him up with the Spitfires, will ya'?
是时候看看
Time to see
年轻的索彻克先生能做些什么了
what young Mr. Sawchuk can do.
-好的 没问题 -好的 好的
- Okay. Yeah. - Yeah, yeah.
我一定马上开始着手这件事
Well, I'll certainly get onto that.
利尔
Lil!
没有办法能让这水更热一点了吗
Is there no way to make this water a bit hotter?
请各位上车
All aboard!
你这拿的可是我们全家家当
We'll be doing without 'cause I'm giving that to you.
在你全部挥霍完之前先好好想想
Think about that before you piss it all away.
我会把这个变成一袋袋钱的 妈妈
I'm gonna turn this into bags of money, Mom.
我会用这辆火车把钱完整地送回家
I'm going to send it all back home on this very train.
不要太骄傲
Don't be proud.
上车吧
Go on.
就算站在离火车这么近的地方
You'd miss your train
你也会误车的
standing a foot away from it, you would.
在我看来
For my money,
杰克·亚当斯是想带特里
Jack Adams wanted to bring Terry
到温莎那里去看看河那边
down to Windsor to get a glimpse across the river
整个底特律的轮廓
at the Detroit skyline.
强尼·鲍尔 绰号♥"防火墙般"的守门员
服役时间 1945-1969
上场次数 552次
大家都知道他会这么做
Because he was known to do things like that.
大家都说他几年前
They say he did the same thing to Harry Lumley
也是这么对哈利·拉姆利的
a few years earlier.
那时候
At the time,
整个团队里只有一个守门员
teams had only one goalie
每支队伍只有一件队服
One sweater per team.
只要底特律有拉姆利在
Detroit had Lumley
他就能赢下斯坦利杯
and he'd just won them the Stanley Cup.
斯坦利杯 冰球联盟最高奖项
底特律 1950年
博恩西 博恩西
Hey, Burnsie, Burnsie!
没人能比他更会守门啦
No one shuts the door like this man!
没人能守得比拉姆利更好啦
No one shuts the door like Lumley!
亚当斯先生 有很多人怀疑
Mr. Adams! You had a lot of skeptics questioning how you
您今年是使了手段才让队员们这么团结的
put the team together this year.
你感受到这些压力了吧
Bet you felt the pressure.
你肯定是耍了什么小技巧吧
Bet ya' feel like a clever dog now!
我又不是上了场的队员 我怎么知道
I'm not the one out there on the ice.
有时 体育组那帮人其实是对的
Sometimes the sports desk gets it right.
我就是会耍小技巧
I am the clever dog.
哈利·拉姆利的守门员球杆
Harry Lumley has traded his goalie stick
换成了一副拐杖 他会没事的
for a pair of crutches tonight. He'll be okay.
但是 底特律还能继续保持神话吗
The question is will Detroit be okay?
我们将会持续为您关注
We're hearing good things
这个来自温尼伯的孩子
about this kid from Winnipeg,
特里·索彻克
Terry Sawchuk.
拉姆利
Hey, Lumley!
他的头太大了 穿不下你的队服
His head's too big for your sweater.
孩子 你最好在站到球门之前
Hope you figure that out
把它穿好了
before you get in front of the net, kid.
拉姆利 你简直就像他妈一样
Lumley, you're like his mom.
你一定能截住第一球的 孩子
You get that first shot, kid,
放心吧 没事的
you'll be fine.
好了 他来了
Yep, there he is.
小伙子 你今天是在为谁而战
Who's game you gonna play today, son?
-为你们 -是为你自己
- Yours. - Yours.
为我自己
Mine.
在这个级别里 我们可是最强的
At our level, right off the top.
大家伙儿要把这些狗♥娘♥养♥的碾碎啊
We're gonna grind these sons of bitches down, boys!
加油 赤翼队 冲啊
Let's go, Red Wings. Let's go!
开门 上场咯
Open the door!
走咯走咯
There we go.
守门员要带头出去
Goalie goes first!
去吧
Hup!
上
Go!
冰浓于血
上 往上 往上
Up, up, up!
看来索彻克先生有自己的一套打法
It seems Mr. Sawchuk has a style all his own.
波士顿队得分
Boston scores!
你请他花了他三千美元吗
You paid three large for him?
后来被我砍到两千了 对
I got it down to two in the end. Yes.
你到底在瞎搞什么
Well, I don't see what all the fuss is about.
我保证不告诉别人你说过这句话
I promise not to tell anyone you said that.
别把拉姆利换下去啊
Don't trade Lumley yet!
这位神童没能守住第一球
The whiz kid misses the first shot.
他该好好调整下守门的姿态了
He's really got to look at his stance in the net there.
行了 听着 孩子
Okay, now listen, kid:
这跟打次级联赛没什么两样 懂吗
this is no different from the minors. All right?
区别只是你会有更多的钱 泡更棒的妞
Just bigger pay cheques and better women.
你喜欢泡妞的 对吧
You like women, don't ya'?
马塞尔·普罗诺沃斯特 防守队员
服役时间 1949-1970
赢得8个杯赛冠军
好
Yeah.
喜欢泡妞我们就是好兄弟
It's like if we were brothers.
对 对
Yup, yup.
波士顿队拿到球了
Boston's got the puck.
他们再次发起进攻
They're on the attack again.
弗格森射门了 索彻克截住了球
Ferguson shoots. Sawchuk stops the puck!
是的 他们在第三场的时候有一些
Yeah, they had a few, uh, a few chances
一些机会
in the third.
但我们守住了
Uh, but we kept in it.
这里的球员不会把同一个技俩用两次
The players up here, they don't try the same trick twice.
我学到了很多
I learned that much.
但是一些类似的失误
But, uh, mistakes like that,
导致我今晚丢了几个球
they cost me a couple goals tonight
我是不会让这种事出现在周三的比赛上的
and I won't let the same thing happen on Wednesday.
你们谁有五美分
Oh, uh, either one of you have a nickel
我想打个电♥话♥给我妈
so I could call my mom?
卧♥槽♥ 路易
Holy Shinola, Louis.
你快过来听听这个
You better listen to this!
电影精选列表