Game four of the '52 series.
这些瘀伤呢
How about the bruises?
训练时弄的
Practice.
眼圈呢
And the shiner?
也是训练时弄的
Practice.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
我 呃
I, uh...
-拜拜 -好的
- I'll see ya'. - Yeah.
在冰上找我哦 甜心
Look for me on the ice, sweetheart!
我队服的号♥码是25
I'll be the one wearing number 25.
操 你出局了 卡尔
Fucker. You're out, Cal!
卧♥槽♥ 谁说我出局了
Fuck you. Who says I'm out?
不要碰到地板 兄弟
It's "don't touch the floor", man!
规则可明说着呢
The rules are in the title.
他还能行
He's still got it.
理察德 理察德
Richard! Richard!
你放倒了他 罗斯 有点不光彩
You dropped him, Ross! That's a fucking disgrace.
你们喜欢我的鞭吗
Do you like my belt?
噢 天呐 滚远点
Oh, Jesus. Get that away from me!
嘿 加德纳 加德纳
Hey! Gardner! Gardner!
你喜欢我的 嗷
Do you like my-- Ow!!
威利 别把我发型弄乱了 嗷 操
Willie, I just need my hair, man. Aw, fuck!
世界末日了
End of the fucking world.
冰球新闻
In hockey news,
特里·索彻克今晚将面对他的老东家
Terry Sawchuk takes on his old team tonight
波士顿队对上底特律队
as Boston heads to Detroit.
索彻克 索彻克
Sawchuk! Sawchuk!
索彻克 索彻克
Sawchuk! Sawchuk!
他来了
There he is.
-嘿 你好 -过来坐 小伙子
- Hey, there. - Come have a seat, son.
我 呃
I, um...
这是鞋子钱
That's for the shoes.
什么
What?
我没付你钱 我不喜欢欠着别人
I never paid you back. I don't like owing people.
现在请你过来坐下吧
Come on, now. Sit down, please.
好吧 我把你卖♥♥了
Okay, I traded you.
那是一个队伍 不是家庭
It's a team, not a family.
我就从没把它当作家庭看待
I never thought it was a family.
你不是唯一一个担心工作的人
You weren't the only one worried about his job.
那也是我工作中很不好的一部分
It's a shit part of mine too, you know.
如果我是养牛的
If I were a cattle farmer,
每天饲养照看小牛和母牛
feeding and looking after calves and cows every day
他们中的一头非常特别 很优秀
and one of them stands out, a great one,
我可能比起其它牛更在乎那一头优秀的
that I care about, maybe more than the others,
但那并不意味着它不会被做成烤肉
that doesn't mean he still won't end up on the barbeque.
我的工作是保证
My job is to make sure
每天在冰场上的都是最好的队伍
the best team is on the ice every day.
我不属于最好的队伍吗
And I don't belong on the best team?
你带伤打了半个赛季
You played half the season injured.
那又是为什么呢
And why was that?
拉姆利的日子也到头了
Lumley's day came too.
我继续留你的话就是让你去惨败
I'll leave you to the slaughter.
开始了 开始了
Here it comes. Here it comes.
这一棍
And the pitch...
得分了
He scores!
丹尼
Danny!
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的又醉了
That son of a bitch is drunk again.
哦 天呐
Oh, my God.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
进来
Get in here.
你知道当你不在时
Do you know what these folks do for me
这些人做了什么吗
when you're out of town?
他们把我们的垃圾带到路边
They take our garbage to the curb.
我不希望那些碌碌无为的人
I don't want those busy-noses
翻垃圾 找签名
going through our garbage, looking for autographs.
你把尿布放这干什么
Why you got diapers here for!?
特里 你在干什么
Terry! What are you doing?
我在洗澡
I'm using the bathroom.
看在上帝份上 我已经受够了
For heaven's sakes. I've had it!
你看你 你看你 吵到宝宝了
Oh, now, now, you woke up the baby.
杰瑞啊 杰瑞
Jerry? Jerry.
你发现我们了
You found us!
是啊 你真是个大宝贝 来
Yeah. You're such a big boy. Here,
把你妹妹给我
pass me your sister.
是啊 派特 你应该嫁给银行家
Yeah, Pat, you should have married the banker.
他不会喝得酩酊大醉瞎逼逼
He wouldn't be drinking and yelling so much!!
把行李箱给我好吗
Can you pass me that suitcase?
漂亮
Good job.
我们要告诉圣诞老人
We are going to tell Santa
今年来外公外婆家找我们送礼物
to come visit us at Nanny and Poppy's this year.
当一切 当一切结束时
When it all, when it, when it comes to an end
当那个老头来的时候
and the big one comes?
当老头来的时候 派特
When the big one comes, Pat,
那些该死的猫咪会爬进烟囱里
those fucking pussies will be crawling in their holes
我会出去对着月亮咆哮
and I'll be out howlin' at the fuckin' moon.
房♥子里怎么会有树
Tree inside the house?
想帮妈妈打包吗
Wanna help Mamma pack?
好
Yeah.
好 亲爱的 不 住手
Okay, honey, no, let's stop that.
你在干吗
What are you doin'?
我们要去底特律
We're going to Detroit.
底特律很垃圾
Detroit is a shit-hole.
你在干吗
What are you doing?
我们要去那里的房♥子
We are going to the house
直到你消停一会
until you can get a hold of yourself.
来吧 杰瑞 来
Come on, Jerry, let's go.
-底特律的房♥子吗 -是的
- The house in Detroit? - Yes.
我把该死的房♥子卖♥♥了 派特
I sold the fuckin' house, Pat.
你说什么
You what?
不然呢 你觉得钱很好赚吗
What do you think, I'm made of money?
你准备怎么去底特律
How are you gonna get to Detroit anyway, huh?
你拿我抽屉里的钱吗 派特
Did you take money from my drawer, Pat?
你特么的是不是拿我抽屉里的钱了
Did you take fuckin' money from my drawer?
你是不是拿我抽屉里的钱了 是不是
Did you fuckin' take money from my drawer, huh!? Did you?
住口
Stop it!
杰瑞 走吧 走吧
Jerry, go, go.
-对不起 -下楼
- I'm sorry. - Go downstairs.
对不起 派特
I'm sorry. Hey, hey, Pat.
靠
Oh, fuck...
派特 对不起 这都是压力造成的
Pat, I'm sorry. It's the pressure.
我们打进季后赛后我会打得更好的
I'll be better once we make the playoffs.
我们爱你的老爸
We love your dad
但是我们不允许他这么对我们
but we're not allowed to let him treat us like this.
-你在干吗 -我要钥匙
- What are you doing? - I need the keys.
你要把孩子带到外面喝西北风吗
What, are you going to take the kids out in the cold?
我要该死的钥匙
I need the goddamn keys!
-给你该死的钥匙 - 特里
- There's the fucking keys. - Oh, Terry!
我说打进季后赛后我会打得更好的
I told you I'll be better once we make the playoffs.
杰瑞 我们走吧
Jerry, let's go.
快 亲爱的 快
Come on, honey. Come on.
波士顿被淘汰出季后赛了
Boston is out of the playoffs!
他们的失利是纽芬兰的胜利
Their loss is Newfoundland's gain
印度啤酒队代表波士顿的队员
as India beer presents the boys from Boston
他们来自印度啤酒酿酒厂
from the brewers of India Beer.
1956年纽芬兰波士顿展示赛
今晚没人能从霍尔身上捞到便宜
Nobody can get a thing past Hall tonight
底特律在季后赛首轮吊打树叶队
as Detroit dominates the Leafs in round one.
大家都觉得亚当斯疯了才会交易索彻克
Everyone thought Adams was crazy to trade Sawchuk.
也许他对霍尔的了解
Maybe he knew what he had in Hall
多于他对索彻克身材走样的了解
more than he knew what Sawchuk's battered body could give.
电影精选列表