Come on, darlin'.
走吧
Hey, let's go.
-我的夹克 -好
- My jacket. - Yeah.
我知道 我拿了
I got it. I got it.
好的
Okay.
上♥床♥睡觉吧 亲爱的
Go to bed, honey.
我没醉
I'm not drunk.
我只是 我没吃晚饭
I just, I didn't have dinner.
好吧
All right.
底特律队连续四次输掉比赛
Detroit loses a fourth straight
尽管索彻克挡住了高达48球的进攻
despite Sawchuk turning away an unbelievable 48 shots on goal.
特里 你当时是怎么想的
Terry, what were you thinking
在第三场时让一个很简单的球进门了
when you let that easy one by in the third?
-我不知道 -去年这个赛季你赢过
- I don't know. - Is the pressure
今年同样的赛季会不会给你压力呢
to repeat the season you had last year getting to you?
你为什么不去试试50个球打在脸上
Why don't you get out there and take 50 shots to the face?
然后我问问你是什么样的感受 好吗
I'll ask how you feel about it, okay?
喂 出去
Hey. Out.
我们在哪
Where are we?
我们在哪
Where are we!?
底特律
Detroit.
不 你错了
No, you invalid.
低谷
Rock bottom!
才是我们现在所在的地方
That's where we are!
你们这些一脸愧疚的兔崽子最好找出方法
And you sorry sons of bitches better figure out a way
给我重获辉煌
to climb out.
除非你们想在下一赛季
Unless you wanna be playing for
在美国矿场上打球
Coal Mine Workers of America next season
那才是适合你们呆的地方
which is all you'll be fit to do!
还有你
And you:
不喜欢冰球向你飞过来吗
not enjoying the pucks coming at ya'?
也许这个职位不再适合你
Maybe you're not fit for the job anymore.
我们已经不可能进季后赛了
We're out of the playoffs anyway.
你说什么
What did you say?
我说我们已经不可能进季后赛了
I said we're out of the playoffs anyway.
只剩下五场比赛了
We got five games left.
五场毫无意义的挣扎
And they don't mean anything
那些新闻记者对我简直要把屎都骂出来了
and I got these press jerkoffs rubbing my face in shit.
是啊 是啊
Yeah, yeah.
你不想这样
No. You don't want that.
你不想被骂出屎
You don't want shit in the face.
蹲下
Get down
现在就给我就地拉屎
and shit on the floor.
给我就地拉出屎
Shit on the floor!!
你♥他♥妈♥这也做不了是吗
You can't even fucking do that right?
在这个冰球俱乐部里
I got no room
容不下任何
on my hockey club
不能接受批评的人
for anyone who can't take the heat.
杰克
Jack.
杰克是个很呆的名字 杰克
Jack's a dumb name. Jack.
这听起来像猫在呕吐
It sounds like a cat throwing up.
你不会给孩子起名叫杰克吧
You wouldn't name a kid Jack?
休想
Not on your life.
也许 佩内洛普
Maybe... Penelope?
我喜欢安东尼
I like Anthony.
我有一个常客就叫安东尼
I had a regular named Anthony.
当他喝加拿大威士忌的时候他总是脱裤子
He always took his pants off when he drank Canadian whiskey.
我赌如果你孩子叫安东尼 你就会忘记
I bet when you name your kid Anthony, you forget about
之前所有有关安东尼你不喜欢的事情
all the Anthony's that you didn't like before.
我没说我不喜欢他
I didn't say I didn't like him.
我一直很喜欢查尔斯这个名字
You know, I always liked the name Charles.
查克怎么样 查克 查克·索彻克
Chuck? Chuck? Chuck Sawchuk?
谁说我的宝贝们要姓索彻克了
Who says my babies are gonna be Sawchuks?
那我不会坐在这里
Well, I'm not sittin' here
为你和你其他男朋友的孩子
coming up with baby names
取名字
for you and some other fella.
嗯 那你真是不浪费一分一秒啊
Mm. Wow. You don't waste any time.
当机会来的时候
Take your shot when you, uh...
可以碰碰运气
when you get the chance.
但如果杰克把我卖♥♥了
But if Jack trades me,
我就不得不重新开始
I'm going to have to start all over
和某个波士顿的天主教女孩一起
with some Catholic girl from Boston
或者一个来自蒙特利尔的法国女孩
or a French girl from Montreal.
噢 我听说她们很火♥辣♥
Oh, I hear they're spicy.
你会成为一个什么样的爸爸呢
What kind of dad would you be, anyway?
一直在外面 不着家
Always on the road. Never home.
不 不可能 不可能
No, no way. No way.
我会把院子淹了 建个溜冰场
I'd flood the yard, make a rink.
我会教他们打冰球
I'd teach 'em all to play hockey.
组建一个自己的小朋友的小队
Have my own little team of midgets.
一心一意扑在他们身上 然后退休
Bet on 'em. Retire.
我觉得可以
Okay.
可以吗
Okay?
可以吗 可 可以什么
Okay? O-okay what?
可以 可以 可以 然后呢
Okay. Okay, okay, what?
你就是答应嫁给我啦
Okay, you'd marry me?
如果 如果你问的是这个意思
If...if that's what you're asking?
是的 就是现在
Well, yeah. It is now!
那我愿意
Well, then yeah!
如果我受伤了 没法打球了
What if I got hurt and I couldn't play?
那简单 我会
That's easy. I'd just
把你留给醉汉莫尔
leave you for Merle the drunk.
他母亲死了之后会留给他一笔财产
He's going to inherit a fortune when his mother dies.
我愿意住在火车上乞讨谋生
I would live in a railway car and beg for a living
如果那意味着我要和特里·索彻克先生
if it meant that I got to do it
共度余生
with Mr. Terry Sawchuk.
你只要跟我保证一件事情
You just have to promise me one thing:
从现在开始不能再想冰球了
that every now and then you'll take your mind off hockey.
我现在满脑子只有你
My mind's not on hockey now.
-特里 -嘿
- Terry. - Hey.
我
I, um...
我对我们今年的表现很不满意
I'm sick about how we went out this year.
我被压力影响了自己
I let the pressure get to me.
你连续两年拿了最佳门将奖
Two years in a row you win the Vezina trophy
自己却还惦记着被进了的球吗
and all you think about are the pucks that got in?
我要结婚了
I'm getting married.
好吧 恭喜
Well, congratulations.
嗯 你跟我说不要拈花惹草
Yeah, I know you said to stay away from the girls,
所以我在休赛这段时间就按你说的做了
so I-I figured I'd do it in the off season.
明智的做法
Oh, that's smart.
嗯 不过到了秋季我会专心比赛的
Yeah. But come fall, I'll be focused on my game.
很好 别担心
Good. Not worried about it.
好的 不过 呃 为未来着想
Yeah. Just, uh, just thinking about the future,
你知道吗
you know?
也许要买♥♥♥房♥♥子吧 不过
Maybe buy a house. Just...
还不确定
Just not sure.
你知道不 你和我之间
You and me, huh?
只要各自都不装蒜 就总能和谐相处
Always in the balance if we don't perform.
特里 我把你当作我儿子
I think of you as a son, Terry.
我希望你能请我参加你的婚礼
I expect to be invited to that wedding.
从进攻支点射过来了一球
A shot from the point...
索彻克准备击球 等一下
Sawchuk bats at it. Wait!
他摔倒了 他被球击中了
He's down. He's hit.
索彻克摔倒了 球进了
Sawchuk is down and the puck is in the net!
你还好不
You all right?
帮我留意一下周围有没有摔掉的牙齿
You maybe see some, ah, teeth around here,
-行不 兄弟 -我知道了
- would you, buddy? - You got it.
索彻克
Sawchuk!
这个球门带给你的光芒终归会让你晒伤的
That goal light's gonna give you a sunburn.
刚刚是哪个狗♥娘♥养♥的说的
What son of a bitch said that?
这些话并不会干扰到场上的球员
电影精选列表