放在我的汽车引擎上会很搞笑
to put a dead cat on my car engine.
三天没看到了
Didn't see it for three days.
杰克·亚当斯不喜欢球员工会
Jack Adams wasn't fond of the Player's Union,
但当他让所有的进攻队员都退出后
but when he unloaded all the offending players,
留下了相当多的赤字
he was left with quite a deficit.
我要找出所有
I want to find out every one of them's
支持这个破工会的人
behind this union bullshit.
我要把他们全部卖♥♥到西伯利亚去
I'll trade 'em all to Siberia.
他出局了
He was out.
这本来是一个很好的职业
And it would have been a good career.
但杰克有麻烦了
But Jack was in trouble
他知道他可以
and he knew that he could
从他身上得到任何他想要的东西
get anything he wanted out of him.
我父亲说你今天没来上班
My father said you didn't show up for work today.
你好
Hello.
好的
Okay.
行
Yeah.
棒球接球手 最接近表亲
Catchers in baseball, closest to cousins.
保护家庭的人
The safeguarding of home,
骨头的愈合
healing of bones,
失败带来的仇恨
the hatred that comes with defeat
只有你们中的一人
and only one of you.
拒绝起跳 冲向冰面
Denied the leap and dash up the ice.
守门员所知道的是并肩作战
What goalies know is side to side.
他们刮伤 扫掠
They scrape. Sweep.
底特律 1963
像圣徒一样 他们不做任何祈祷
Like saints they pray for nothing.
休息日他们想要的是空间
Off days what they want is space.
他们分开坐在酒吧里
They sit apart at bars.
他们知道20个城市的街道长度
They know the length of streets in 20 cities.
♪ 试着让你快乐 ♪
♪ And try to make you happy ♪
♪ 当你沮丧的时候 ♪
♪ when you're blue. ♪
♪ 没错 没错 ♪
♪ It's right, it's right ♪
♪ 感受我的方式 ♪
♪ to feel the way I do ♪
♪ 因为 因为 ♪
♪ Because, because ♪
♪ 我爱你 ♪
♪ I love you ♪
索彻克打破了
Sawchuk's broken
乔治·海恩斯沃思的零封记录
George Hainsworth's shutout record
达到了令人难以置信的95次零封
with an unbelievable 95th shutout!
♪ 因为当你说这些话时 ♪
♪ 'Cause when you say these things ♪
♪ 你知道这让我沮丧 ♪
♪ You know it makes me blue. ♪
♪ 给我一个吻 ♪
♪ Give me one kiss ♪
♪ 我会很高兴 ♪
♪ and I'll be happy ♪
♪ 只是 ♪
♪ Just ♪
♪ 只是为了和你在一起 ♪
♪ just to be with you. ♪
你在我办公室干什么
What the hell are you doing in my office?
♪ 给我 给我 ♪
♪ Give me, give me ♪
♪ 靠近你的机会 ♪
♪ A chance to be near you ♪
诺里斯
Norris.
你让他们在你眼皮底下联合起来
You let them unionize right under your nose.
多伦多 196♥4♥
鲍尔 你明晚上场比赛
Bower, you're in the cage tomorrow night.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
特里 你有时间吗
Terry, you got a second?
当我遇见他时
By the time I'd met him
他想辞职
he'd tried to quit
两三次
two or three times,
找回他的妻子
get his wife back,
与家人共度十月
spend an October with his family.
你喜欢这个城市吗
You liking the city?
很好 我只是想给你介绍一下
Good. I just want to give you a little intro,
告诉你我是怎么训练的
let you know how I coach
以免和你之前习惯的不一样
in case it's different than what you're used to.
有些人像管理狗队一样管理自己的队
Some fellas run their teams like dog teams.
我不是
I don't.
今年我们有两个守门员
We're goin' with two goalies this year,
不是为了 让你们相互对立
not to, uh, set you against each other
而是为了减轻压力
but to take the pressure off.
让你们两个拿出最好的发挥
Get the best out of both of ya'.
约翰尼明白的 他是个好人
Johnny gets that. He's a good guy.
鲍尔
Hey, Bower.
鞋子不错
Nice shoes.
谢谢 伙计
Thanks, man.
我能看看那个吗 离我最近的那只
Can I see that one? Just the one closest to me.
这个
This one?
是的 把它传给我
Yeah, just pass it to me.
别吧 伙计们
Come on, guys.
约翰尼 约翰尼
Hey, Johnny, Johnny.
你为啥对你的鞋这么做
Why'd you do that to your shoes?
多伦多 1965
你还好吧
You okay?
你是下一个
You're next.
多伦多队的人是一群老骨头
Toronto's a team of old bones.
你会想知道他们能否摆平
You got to wonder if they can square up against
多伦多 1967
年轻的加拿大人
the youthful Canadiens?
停 停 停 停
Stop-stop-stop-stop.
很好 很好
Ah, that's good, that's good.
不 不 不 约翰尼的表现好多了
No-no-no. Johnny's playin' way better.
是啊 你只是想再休息一晚
Yeah, right. You just want another night off,
你这个懒虫
you lazy bugger.
大♥比♥赛
Big game.
算了吧 教练
C'mon, coach.
肘部受伤 椎骨破裂
Elbow's shot. Vertebrae's ruptured
你上场比赛也看到了
You saw me last game.
你读过媒体对你的评价吗
Have you read what the press is saying about you?
你打得像老人索彻克 像个着魔的人
You're playing like the Sawchuk of old. A man possessed.
我不担心
I'm not worried.
这是我们存在的意义
This is what we live for.
教练 谢谢你的鼓励
Thanks for the pep talk, Coach.
是的
Yeah.
什么玩意
What the fuck?
成熟点 这儿有一队的老骨头
Grow up. I got a team of geriatrics here
但还像个该死的幼儿园一样
and it's still a damn nursery school.
现在 听我说
Now, listen up:
这或许是第六场比赛
it might be game six but
但对我们来说是第七场 孩子们
for us it's game seven, boys.
这是我们的家
This is our home.
我们明天回蒙特利尔 一切重新开始
We go back to Montreal tomorrow, all bets are off.
今晚我们可以赢
We can win it tonight.
让守门员先走
Let the goalie go first.
第六场
难以置信的扑救
Unbelievable save.
索彻克掌控着这场比赛
Sawchuk is making up the game as he goes
点燃了枫叶花♥园♥这里的气氛
and it's electrifying here at Maple Leaf Gardens at the moment.
现在准备开球 指针指向50秒
Here we go for the face-off. 50 seconds on the clock,
斯坦利在和凯利说话 我们准备好了
Stanley talking to Kelly and we're ready to go.
冰球掉了
The puck is dropped,
凯利将球传给普尔福德
Kelly gets it to Pulford
再把球传给阿姆斯特朗 射门
who puts it on the tape for Armstrong who fires.
打入空门 球进了
And into the empty net. It's a goal!
一个疯狂的结局
And a wild finish!
队员们在冰面上跳跃
The players are jumping out onto the ice.
树叶队赢得了奖杯 树叶队赢得了奖杯
The Leafs have won the Cup!! The Leafs have won the Cup!!
索彻克 索彻克 索彻克 索彻克
Sawchuk! Sawchuk! Sawchuk! Sawchuk!
你献给他们36年
36 years you gave them.
他们的所作所为真是无礼
What they did is damned disrespectful.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
你说的像是他们赶我走似的
You're making it sound like they let me go?
不 我只是
Oh. No, I just
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Sons of bitches.
你要再来一杯吗
You want another one?
不了 谢谢
电影精选列表