没错 然后是索彻克
Of course. And then Sawchuk.
对 然后特里救下了一球
Yeah. Then Terry with the save.
索彻克 今晚真是
Sawchuk, tonight, it was like...
嘿
Hey!
打得漂亮
Great game.
演讲
Speech.
对 演讲 演讲
Yeah. Speech, speech!
我觉得这是团队合作的结果
I thought it was a team effort. Um...
我觉得我们今天真的发挥出了全部实力
I thought we really took it to 'em tonight,
整整60分钟都尽了全力
we played a full 60 minutes
还有
and, uh,
当然 我十分期待季后赛的到来
I'm really looking forward to the playoffs, that's for sure.
是啊
Yeah.
索彻克先生 所有人都说你有本事
Mr. Sawchuk, everyone's saying you got the skills
能成为有史以来最厉害的守门员
to become one of the greatest goalies in history.
谢谢
Thank you.
-以我经验来说 -可以了
- In my experience... - That's it.
打得很棒
Good game.
那些话已经听烦了吧
Get a load of all that, huh?
所有人都爱赢家嘛
Everybody loves a winner.
我还需要八场比赛才能得到奖杯
I need eight more of them to get the cup.
你能再给我赢下八次吗
Can you get me eight wins?
好啊
Okay.
行
All right.
啊 天啊
Ah! Jesus! Oi!
索彻克完美救下一球
Amazing save by Sawchuk!
底特律只差一小场就能将多伦多
Detroit is one period away from sweeping Toronto
彻底踢出季后赛了
out of the playoffs.
和蒙特利尔的比赛触手可及
A date with Montreal within reach!
天哪 该死的
Jesus! Holy cow.
他怎么样了 我们必须赢下这场
How's he doing? We need this one.
不行 杰克 他的手肘又复发了
No, Jack. It's his elbow again.
医生说他需要动手术
The doc says he needs surgery.
什么手术 你离他远点
Surgery? Get off him. Yeah.
你感觉如何 孩子
How you feelin', son?
看看这张脸 这么坚强
Look at that face. Tough as nails.
我第一次看见他就知道了
I knew it the first time I set eyes on him.
你必须出去赢下这局 杰克
You need this one, Jack.
坚强一点 拿出你的意志
Toughness! Heart!
我当时说 这就是你在找的人
This is your man, I said.
如果他继续比赛 他的伤会无法♥正♥常恢复
If he goes out there, it's not gonna heal proper.
你知道当他还在打次级联赛的时候
You know they popped out his eye one time
有一次他们把他的眼珠给弄凸出来了吗
when he played in the minors?
一杆子直接打到了眼睛
Took a stick blade right to the eye.
他们就直接那样把它给重新安了回去
They just patched it up and popped it back in.
不 用这种性子比赛的人
No. Someone plays with that kind of heart
为团队作出了这种牺牲
and that kind of sacrifice for his team?
这种人除非他自己要求
That's someone that you do not send to the hospital
否则你绝对不能把他送进医院
unless he says he needs to go!
怎么样 准备好上场了吗
Huh? You ready to play.
是 我没事 我没事
Yeah, I'm good. I'm good.
准备好赢下这场了吗
You ready to win this game?
我可以上 我没事
I can go back in. I'm good.
我们上 我们上 我们上 来吧
Let's go. Let's go! Let's go! All right!
小菜一碟
Upsy-doodle. Yeah.
这种性子你们求都求不来
You wish you had this kind of heart!
没问题
Okay.
在冰球赛场上 比赛的比分逼近
Out on the ice, with the game on the line,
那就是我活下去的理由
that's where I was alive.
当你看到赛场门上的字
When you saw those words up over the arena doors
今晚冰球比赛
"Hockey tonight",
那真的会让你加快步伐
man, they picked up your step.
比赛前 他们告诉你生活一切美好
They told you life was good, the woman with you
你身边的女人就是注定的那一位
was just the right woman,
朝向的方向一定
whichever joint you were heading for was just the place to be
是正确的方向
before the game.
底特律在拿下斯坦利杯赛决赛的
Detroit leaves Montreal
前两场胜利后 将蒙特利尔甩在身后
after taking the first two games of the Stanley Cup finals!
那是会被载入史册的三场比赛啊 大家
That's three games in the books, boys.
蒙特利尔依然紧追不放
We got Montreal on their heels.
但是我告诉你们 一支队伍赛季的
But I'll tell ya': the game that ends a team's season
最后一场比赛 是最难赢的一场
is the hardest one to win. Yeah.
他们在胜负边缘徘徊 会孤注一掷
They're against the ropes. Gettin' desperate.
-是啊 -特里在哪里
- Yeah. - Where's Terry?
嗯 我猜
Mmm. I-I think-
我觉得他走了
I think he left.
我没在开玩笑 他人呢
It's not a joke. Where is he?
他不是 呃 说起过要去剪个头发
Didn't he, uh, didn't he mention getting a haircut?
不 不 我觉得他说的是
No, no. I think he talked about, like,
有个长反了的脚趾甲之类的
an ingrown toenail or something.
内嵌甲 是吧 我猜
Ingrown toenail. Yeah. I think...
这一点都不好笑
It's not funny, you guys!
操你们的
Fuck you guys!
这个也有你们的责任
You know, it's on you too!
我这局打得很糟心 我们都打得很糟心
I have a shit game, we all have a shit game.
对
Yeah.
-是吧 -没错
- Right? - Right.
-你识字吗 -当然
- Can you read? - Yeah, yeah.
一支队伍的实力取决于最弱的队员
他最好是在教练房♥间里
He better be in the trainer's room.
他走了吗 我们赶紧出去吧
Is he gone? Let's get the fuck outta here.
安静点好吗
Just be quiet, okay? Yeah.
来 快走 走
Come on. Go-go-go-go!
特里 停下
Terry. Quit it.
你快要在她身上盯出个洞了
You're gonna burn a hole right through her.
怎么 你喜欢她
What? You like her?
-没 -哪一个
- No. - Which one?
-不 马塞尔 -那边那个
- No. Marcel. - Right there?
-不 不 -她有男朋友了
- No, no, no, no. - She has a boyfriend,
好像叫波比什么的
Bobby, or something.
喂 那边的
Hey! Excuse me.
嗯 麻烦一下
Yeah. Please.
喂什么 学马叫吗
Hay is for horses.
呃 好吧 嗯
Oh. Okay, uh...
抱歉啊 女士
Pardonnez moi, Mademoiselle.
好吧 嗯 打扰一下
But, um, may I bother you for a second?
你知道这位是谁吗
Do you know who this is?
你面前的可是我们夺冠的制胜法宝
You're looking at our ticket to the top right there.
我还在工作
I'm working.
好吧 抱歉了
Okay, pardon me.
我们只是在想 如果 呃
We were just wondering if, um...
波比和你还是回事儿吗
Bobby's still in the picture?
我们还是回事儿
Bobby's still in the picture.
被拖拉机碾过去之后 腿只剩下三条了
Only has three legs now since the tractor ran over him.
谢谢你来问
Thank you so much for asking.
波比是我的狗
Bobby's my dog.
不错 有戏哦
Okay. You're in!
我很抱歉 我不知道
I'm so sorry. I don't know...
所以 他住在
Okay. So, he lives at...
-不 马塞尔 别 我 -没事
- No, Marcel. No, I... - Yes.
他住在军事路67号♥
He lives at 67 Military Road.
我 我
I-i...
我是住在那里
I do live there, though.
不是和父母或者别人一起住
Not with parents, or anything.
什
Wh-?
不 不 等等 她都还没
No, no! Wait, wait, wait. She's not even gonna...
完蛋了 你就非要像个呆子一样吗
It's game over. You're gonna have to jerk it.
你这个蠢货
You're a fuckin' idiot.
不错 挺顺利的啊
That was smooth.
是啊 真的很顺利
Yeah. Really smooth.
干得不错 啊
电影精选列表