It's two in the morning.
是啊 你 你在做什么呢
Yeah, what, what are you doing?
我只是
I just, uh,
我在想你还记得
you know, I was wondering if you remember
是哪场比赛
what game it was
我们对博伊特恶作剧了
we pulled that prank on Boiter?
我这儿有很多 很多人
'Cause I gotta-I gotta-I gotta group of people here
他们
and they were, uh...
他 他们想知道我说的
they-they were wondering and I said,
我的记性可是太差了
I know who has the memory of a fucking elephant.
好了 好了 就 就这样吧
Yeah. Okay. All right. Well, I'll ju-I'll let you go.
我 等等
I was-- Hey, wait!
你听说了没有
Have you heard anything about, um...
杰克很满意 是吗
Jack is happy, right?
他 他对现在球队的情况还满意 对吗
He-he's happy with the way the team as it is, right?
我不知道 特里
Uh, I don't know, Terry.
你为什么不凌晨两点打电♥话♥问他
Why don't you call him at two in the morning and ask him?
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay. Okay.
我走了
I'm going.
你觉得上帝让狗进天堂吗
Think God lets dogs in heaven?
当然 它们可以进天堂
Sure he does. In heaven they're allowed inside
他们甚至还能喝可乐
and they're even allowed to drink Cokes.
我的水壶到底在哪
Where the hell is my kettle?!
诺里斯先生
Ah-ha! Mr. Norris:
那是你的球队
there's your team.
这一堆人吗
This bunch here?
能像读懂彼此想法一样打球 很神奇
They play like they could read each other's minds. Magical!
我花了这么多钱
For what I shell out,
他们最好是真的那么厉害
they better be damn genies.
我抓到了
Yeah, I got it.
是的 确实
Yes, indeed.
回原位
Go back for that.
来吧 我再传一个
Come on, I'll pass you one.
特里·索彻克
Terry Sawchuk.
活生生的
In the flesh.
活生生的没错
Flesh is right.
就是胖了点
He got fat.
干得好
Good job, ladies.
我会让他减肥的 先生
I'll make damn sure he burns it off, sir.
很好
Yeah.
好了 来吧
All right. Let's go.
小特 进来吧
Hey, Ter. Come on in.
诺里斯先生 很高兴再见到你
Mr. Norris. Nice to see you again.
-你好吗 特里 -我很好
- How are you, Terry? - Good. Good.
来称下♥体♥重吧 孩子
Uh, let's get you on the scale, huh, son?
看看有多重了
Let's see what we got here.
好了 往上
All right. Up.
天哪
Oh, boy.
试试这个
All right. Let's try this.
等等
You know what?
让我不拿这颗烟再试试
Let me try it again without the cigarette in my hand.
当然
Yeah, sure.
你一直都在吃乌克兰饺子吗
You spend the off-season eating Ukrainian dumplings
整个联赛赛季都是吗
out of the Calder Trophy?
认真地说 你得减肥了
Game time. You're going to drop the weight.
好吗
Right?
粉丝们 变化无常
The fans, they're fickle.
他们今晚喜欢你 明晚就嫌弃你了
They love you one night and hate you the next.
别给他们留下口舌
Let's not give them a reason.
我会把体重减下来的
I'll get the weight down.
-好的 -好的
- All right. - Okay.
很好
Good.
你不介意的话 走的时候把门带上
Hit that door on your way out, if you wouldn't mind.
好的
Okay.
橄榄球运动员
The football player.
是冰球运动员
Hockey.
我不在意是什么运动员
I don't care much for either.
这店是我爸的 我只是假装喜欢运动
My Dad owns this place so I fake it.
冰球给我带来生意
Hockey's good for business.
我是个守门员
Well, I'm a goalie.
守门员的任务就是拦截冰球
And the job of the goalie is to stop the puck
防止它进入到
from going in
网内
the net.
如果你做到了
And when you do...
你就是英雄
you're the hero.
要是没做到
When you don't,
你就会独自一个人来酒吧
you come to the bar alone.
看起来你最近过得很难
Looks like it gets pretty rough.
莫尔 你再这样
Try that again, Merle,
我就把你后脑勺挖了 把碎杯子放进去
and I'll dig it into the back of your skull!
天
Jeez.
天哪 你是母老虎吗
Jesus! What are you, part lion?
或许应该有个守门员站在我和
Maybe I should have a goalie to stand right there between me
-他们之间 -你说的是防守队员吧
- and all of them. - You mean a defenseman.
我更愿意是个守门员
I think I'd rather a goalie.
你饿了吗
You hungry?
今天的肉汤浓得你都可以在上面走
Tonight's gravy's so thick you could walk on it.
我就喝杯威士忌
I'll just take a whiskey.
底特律队怎么了
What's going on in Detroit?
赤翼俱乐部可没能保持住去年的状态
The Wings are not the same team they were last year.
加油啊
Come on!
马塞尔 你是哪个队的
Which team you playing for, Marcel?
底特律
Detroit.
你这是要玩死我啊
You're hanging me out to dry!
想玩死我吗
Hanging me out to dry.
比完赛想喝一杯吧
Feeling the need for a drink after that one.
我
Naw, I, uh...
不
No.
好吧
Yeah.
混♥蛋♥
Fucker.
出去吧
Get out of here.
他的脚打着石膏
Christmas, with his foot in a cast.
在圣诞节来的时候
That came off
普尔福德就只能用三个脚趾在滑冰
and Pulford skated over three of his fingers.
除了饿着自己
Besides starving himself,
还有伤口 乌青 臀部椎间盘破裂
cuts, bruises, disc ruptures from that crouch,
他每晚只睡三个小时
he was only sleeping three hours a night.
但他会永远记得
But he would've remembered what happened
当拉姆利脚踝骨折离队时发生了什么
when Lumley was out with a broken ankle.
很好 你要知道这个
Great. You're not gonna believe this:
格伦·霍尔在镇上参加一个冰球夏令营
Glenn Hall is in town doing a hockey camp.
他刚离开酒店前去机场 我们打算
Just left his hotel for the airport. We're going to...
-不不不 -在机场拦住他
- No, No, No. - Catch him at the airport
不用冰敷 不用冰敷
Forget the freeze. Forget the freeze.
帮我缝一下伤口然后把我送回赛场就行
Just stitch me up and get me back out there.
-你看到你的脸了吗 -让他走
- Have you seen your face? - Let him go.
我们可以解决 我们没问题的
We're good here. We're good here.
好吧 没事了 我们这里没问题
All right, forget it. I guess we're good here.
帮他缝合伤口
Stitch him up!
拉姆利退队之后没几年
It's only a couple years since they tossed him
他们就把他的队服扔了
Lumley's sweater.
一个联赛里有六个守门员
Six goalies in the league.
每一队都有他们的队服
One sweater per team.
总经理舍不得棉花和耐心
With general managers short on cotton and patience,
我们守门员就要经常掂掂自己肩上的重量
we goalies were constantly looking over our shoulders.
索彻克 索彻克 索彻克 索彻克
Sawchuk, Sawchuk, Sawchuk, Sawchuk.
你们今晚是喜欢我的吧
You love me tonight, do ya'?
随你们的便
Go fuck yourselves.
嘿 嘿 特里
Hey. Hey, Terry.
来吧 亲爱的
电影精选列表