What-- N-- What are you doing? Hey, Roman, do not.
你现在没穿紧身内♥裤♥吧
Please tell me you're not wearing Spanx.
不是紧身内♥裤♥ 是金身套装
Oh, this ain't Spanx. These banks.
放心吧 哥们 我来帮忙
But it's okay, bro. I got you.
好吧 哈哈
All right?
你懂我吧
You know what I mean?
给 这沓给你
Yeah. That's for you.
这沓给你
That's for you.
我想想啊
Let me see.
韩 你可是个非常靠得住的人
Han, you always good for the bag,
因为你永远都是有借有还 对吧
'cause the bag always come back, you know.
借用你们花的每一分钱 都要开收据
So what I need from all of y'all, I need receipts.
你以为你是谁 让我给你开收据
Who is you talking to? Got your receipt.
去哪儿买♥♥东西才能不被发现呢
So where do we go to shop off the grid?
我知道一个地方
I know a place.
请各位旅客携带好自己的贵重物品
等等 特工局在追踪我们 我们这样不会暴露吗
Wait. The agency's after us. Aren't they gonna see our faces?
要的就是这样
Yeah, I'm counting on it.
特工守则第一条
The first rule of tradecraft:
先要被找到才能够甩掉
you can't lose a tail if they don't find you.
-不好意思 -不好意思
- Oh, sorry. - Sorry.
我要... 这样吧 我要...
I'll just-- Wait. You know what, I'm just...
我们要 如果你想先走
We'll just-- If you want to, uh, go.
我们先站在这儿
Uh, we'll stay here.
-你们绕过去 -绕过去 好的
- You guys, you guys go around. - Go around? Great.
绕过去
Go around.
长官 追踪到了男孩和他叔叔的定位
Sir, we just got a hit on the boy and his uncle.
其他同伙儿还在欧洲
The rest of the team is still in Europe.
我们正在和当地政♥府♥取得联♥系♥
We're interfacing with local authorities.
别费劲儿了
Forget authorities.
那伙人从学车开始
These people have been outrunning the cops
就知道怎么甩开警♥察♥了
since they could reach the gas pedal.
告诉替我们干过活的小偷 走私犯
Get word to every snitch, smuggler,
杀手和黑客
hitter and hacker we've ever used.
有钱能使鬼推磨
Money talks and so will they.
秘密地A的警报
We're getting an alert
被触发
on Black Site A.
泰丝刚刚探访了莱蒂·奥尔蒂斯
Tess just visited Ortiz.
聊得愉快吗
They have a nice chat?
看来不愉快
Guess not.
给我回放一遍
Run it back for me.
暂停放大
Stop. Zoom in.
回查她的航♥班♥信息
Back-trace her flight path.
找出她是从哪儿来的
Find out where she was before this.
多姆肯定在那儿
That's where Dom is.
巴西
里约热内卢
你早就知道我是谁了 对吧
You knew who I was all along, didn't you?
我看到你第一眼就知道
From the moment I saw you.
你姐姐笑起来很温柔 为人善良
Your sister smiled with her eyes and led with her heart.
你很像她
Just like you do.
我们俩完全不像
We were nothing alike.
姐姐她心地善良
She was the good sister.
永远有先考虑别人
Always putting others first.
她做的事情永远是正确的
Always doing what was right.
有的时候我就在想 为什么那个死掉的人
Sometimes I would think that the wrong sister died.
是善良的她而不是我
Why the good one and not me?
你一点都不像她是错的
You're wrong about not being anything like her.
你想一想 你姐姐希望听到这种话吗
You think that's what she wants to hear?
从前有一个警♥察♥ 和一个街道赛车手
A cop and a street racer.
我来讲这个故事吧
I'll tell you something.
从相识开始他们一路追逐...
They travel down the same road long enough...
...经历了一切才明白彼此很相似
...and they realize how much alike they really are.
相信我...
Trust me...
...我都懂
...I know.
她并没有止步于此
She's still doing it, isn't she?
她还在帮助别人
She's still helping people.
她在帮助我们
She's helping us.
你知道的 艾琳娜
You know, Elena,
她其实非常了解雷耶斯家族
she knew everything about the Reyes family.
在她的丈夫被杀死后
After they killed her husband,
她耗尽一生只为讨回公道
she dedicated her life trying to take them down.
我这里应该还有她的文件
I think I still have her files.
等等 在伦敦市中心
Wait, so we gonna find military-grade gear
可以找到军用设备吗
in the middle of London?
你不是说想躲开监控吗
You said you wanted to shop off the grid.
等一下 我们刚刚是穿越了吗
Wait a second. Did we just time-travel?
如果是你 你会在这里
Would you look for a black-market operation
你收到了一份新邮件
in a place like this?
进行黑市交易吗
You've got mail.
-噢 零食 -兄弟 可别忘了开收据啊
- Ooh, snacks. - Get me a receipt, homey.
我要怎么才能让自动售卖♥♥机给我开收据
How am I gonna get a receipt from a vending machine?
你就不能想办法让它开吗
How about you figure it out?
交易记录 税收抵免
Paper trail, bruh. For tax write-off.
真是够了...
I swear to God...
你好吗 鲍伊420
What's up, Bowie420?
我的天哪 弗雷迪·墨克
Oh, shit. FreddieMerc?
怎么了 认识我之前我也有自己的生活
What? I had a life before you knew me.
经营着一家最为臭名远扬的
Bowie here runs one of the most notorious
网上黑市
online black markets.
你要什么他有什么
If you want it, he'll sell it.
我以为你不喜欢我送你的东西
I thought you didn't like that about me, though.
好吧 非常时期
Well, desperate times.
马芬蛋糕是什么口味
What kind of muffins are these?
噢 那是迷幻马芬蛋糕
Oh, those are fun muffins.
吃下4个以后
You have like four of them,
你就会穿着内♥裤♥看《幻想曲》了
you'll be in your underwear watching Fantasia.
你们来就是为了吃马芬蛋糕
Is that what you guys came for? My muffins?
要开个马芬蛋糕派对
Oh, it's gonna be a muffin party?
我们需要交通工具
We, uh, we need transport.
武器 车子 各种东西
Weapons, cars, the works.
秘密行动
And quietly.
很好 那你付我现金 好吧
Cool, then I'm just gonna need cash. Okay?
可别给我加密币之类的
None of that crypto stuff.
黑人版杰夫·贝索斯不会赖账
Oh, the Black Jeff Bezos here got you covered.
-黑人版贝索斯是吧 -他甚至还上过天呢
- Black Bezos? - Yeah, he's even been into outer space.
-哇 -既然是要我掏腰包
- Wow. - If y'all was gonna be giving out my money,
我希望在花钱之前至少通知我一声
I'd appreciate some type of a heads-up,
懂我意思吧
you know what I'm saying?
说吧 要多少
How much we talking about, bruh?
兄弟 价钱肯定公道合理
Just like a reasonable amount.
这些够吗
How about that?
这都不够买♥♥马芬蛋糕的
That won't even cover the muffins.
这个家伙认真的啊
Is this guy serious?
简直疯了
Shit's crazy. Mm-kay.
拜托 老兄 你可是宇航员哎
Come on, man, you're an astronaut.
那这些呢
Well, how about that?
你把钱都留在太空了吗
What, did you leave all your money in space?
老哥 都给他吧
Man, give me this.
-谢谢 -你动真格的
- Thank you. - Are you serious right now?
你知道所有钱都得我付 对吧
You know I pay for everything around here, right?
本来就该你付这笔钱
You should pay for everything.
都怪你的罗马任务 我们才会沦落到这般境地
It's your mission in Rome that got us here in the first place.
是你的情报引导我们去的罗马
No, it was your intel that led us to Rome.
说真的 那个陷阱确实很难识破
To be fair, that setup would have confused the best of us.
不 我受够了
No, I'm tired of this.
他只会说大话
'Cause all he do is talk.
大家都得拼命执行任务 也包括你在内
And then everyone has to do their job and yours.
你说什么 特尔佳
What are you saying, Tej?
你知道我在说什么 伙计们
Mean, what I'm saying? Hey, guys.
-这里的氛围很和谐 -搞什么 你来真的
- This is a family environment. - What? Really?
来真的 要打出去打 伙计们
Really? Take it outside, fellas.
电影精选列表