快来 快来
Come, come.
那些人是谁派来的
Who the hell were those guys?
特工局 去罗马是个陷阱 我们被算计了
Agency. Rome was a trap. Whole family's being targeted.
我得去找布莱恩和其他人...
Okay, I got to get to Brian and the kids...
多姆让我带走他
Dom sent me to take him.
记得世界末日时
Remember that place we said we'd go
要去的地方吗
if the world went to hell?
多姆让我们去那儿集♥合♥
Dom wants the team to meet there.
好
Yeah.
好了 听着
Okay, look.
小布 你跟雅各布叔叔走
Little B, you're gonna go with Uncle Jakob.
好吗 乖乖听他的话 乖
Okay? You do whatever he says. Yeah?
我带你去找爸爸 如果你没意见的话
I'm gonna get you to your dad. If that's okay with you.
你要不惜生命保护他
Protect him with your life.
我爱你 雅各布
I love you, Jakey.
我也爱你 米娅
I love you, too, sis.
出发吧
Let's do it.
天哪 不会吧
Oh, my God.
呦
Yo!
不是那辆
It's not that one.
是这辆
It's this one.
好车
Yep.
不会吧
Wait, but...
♪ Ehi, ci ho provato ♪
♪ A liberarmi da quel senso di indesiderato ♪
那不勒斯
♪ Ed ho fallito mille volte peroò ci ho provato ♪
♪ Ho messo pesi sulla schiena e poi sono caduto ♪
♪ Ho perso sangue dal naso e mi sono rialzato ♪
♪ Peroò a vent'anni già mi chiedo se son troppo stanco ♪
♪ Se quello che mi serve è quello che ho desiderato ♪
♪ Se un giorno riusciroò davvero ad esser realizzato... ♪
我想找个人
I'm looking for someone.
各位喝杯酒开心一下
You boys look like you could use a drink.
我来请客怎么样啊
How about a round on me? Huh?
我没骗你们
As a matter of fact,
我能请你们喝光这家店所有的酒
I will buy as many rounds as they can handle.
你要是来这儿找人就没法活着出去了 臭女人
♪ Ho scelto di guardare piuù avanti di cioò che vedo ♪
♪ Il mio passato non me lo scordo ♪
♪ Non lo rinnego, colpisci forte, tanto... ♪
来一杯
Shots? No?
还是来一枪
Shots?
啤酒 要两杯
Beers. Two of 'em.
行
Thanks.
干杯
Cheers.
奎尼告诉我你在这儿
Queenie told me I could find you here.
比利时啤酒
Belgian?
无名氏说过他有个女儿
Mr. Nobody said he had a daughter.
是吗
He did?
如今他不知去向
Well, now that he's gone missing,
所以我来接他的班了
I came in from the cold.
你♥爸♥爸掌权时没人敢惹事儿
Your dad kept the agency in line.
现在好像牛鬼蛇神都跑出来了
Now it feels like all the anchors have been cut.
这个世界没有规则 就没有安全可言
In a world where there is no code, no one's safe.
说的对
You're right.
特工局已经违背了它的原则和初衷
The agency has turned its back on everything it stood for.
新任长官埃尔斯正在动用一切资源搜捕你
The new boss, Aimes, he's coming for you with everything.
我在帮你拖延时间
I'm buying you some time.
而且 还借用了他们的追踪小工具
And borrowed their, uh, little tracking device thingy.
眼熟吗
Look familiar?
-天眼 -嗯哼
- God's Eye. - Mm-hmm.
我把它放保险柜里了
I'd put that in a vault somewhere.
保险柜会被从墙里拽出来 还是放我这儿安全
People pull vaults out of walls, so I think it's safer with me.
我从他们看漏的交通录像里
I pulled a screen grab
截了一张图
off of a traffic cam that they missed,
导入了天眼
put it in God's Eye.
显示人在里约
There was a hit in Rio.
你在那儿不会刚好有敌人吧
You wouldn't happen to have any enemies in Rio, would you?
-雷耶斯 -埃尔南·雷耶斯
- Reyes. - Hernan Reyes?
已经死透了 但是他有个儿子 但丁
Still pretty dead, but he has a son, Dante.
那你得送我去里约
So you're gonna have to get me to Rio.
这是你的第二个愿望 还剩一个
That's your second wish. You have one more.
莱蒂
Letty.
她被关在秘密监狱里 地图上都找不到
Letty's in a black site prison off of every map.
那就救她出来
Then get her out.
没人能做到
Nobody can.
无名氏就能
Nobody would.
多姆 我真的很抱歉
Dom, I'm so sorry,
但是这个愿望根本没办法实现
but what you're asking me to do is impossible.
一切皆有可能
Nothing's impossible.
只要相信你自己
You just have to have faith.
把我藏在装满须后水的集装箱里
Sneaking us out of Rome in a shipping container
运出罗马真是个馊主意 罗曼
full of aftershave, that was a terrible idea, Roman.
等等 我好像闻不到味道了
Wait, I think I lost my sense of smell.
这哪是须后水啊 这是催泪瓦斯
That is not aftershave. That is tear gas.
各位 我没觉得有多难闻呢
Hey, man, I don't know what y'all are talking about.
你们懂我吧
You know what I mean?
我现在好香啊
I smell magic.
我要顺手捎走一瓶
I took a bottle for myself.
变成这样都要怪你
This is all thanks to you.
你清楚吧
You know that, right?
别闹了 你们只要乖乖听我这个“领队”的话就行了
No, see, you just got to follow my "leat" as a "leater."
懂吗 我天生就是做“领队”的料
You see what I'm saying? I'm a natural-born "leater."
我们在哪儿
Where are we?
带你回家了 拉姆齐
I brought you back home, Ramsey.
这里的监控摄像头是全世界最多的
The city with the most amount of surveillance cameras.
这可真安全
Perfect.
-我爸知道你开这种车吗 -当然
- Dad know you drive this thing? - He should.
我开着和他赛过车
I raced him in it.
但顺便告诉你 在90年代
And just so you know, in the '90s,
能开5.0升引擎的车是很了不起的
if you were rolling in a 5.0, it meant you were the man.
这车可是福特野马
Like it or not, it's still a 'Stang.
所以 稍微尊重点
So, you know, respect.
这样吧
You know what?
听点旅行音乐
Traveling music.
♪ Now we come to the payoff ♪
♪ It's such a good vibration... ♪
我13岁得到的这辆车
I got this car when I was 13.
自己重新上了漆 还改造了发动机
Did the repaint myself. Rebuilt the motor, too.
哎 对车的热爱有时是按捺不住的
Ah. Sometimes you just can't help what you love, kid.
我们现在到底要去哪里
Are you gonna tell me where we're going?
是我的一个地盘
A place of mine your dad knows.
去找你♥爸♥
We're gonna meet him there.
他还好吗
So he's okay?
我们会在那儿找到他的
We'll meet him there.
♪ Yo, it's about that time to bring forth ♪
♪ The rhythm and the rhyme ♪
♪ I'm-a get mine, so get yours ♪
♪ 我想要看你汗流如瀑布 ♪
♪ I wanna feel sweat coming out your pores ♪
♪ On the house... ♪
他以前是个内衣模特
This guy was an underwear model.
-什么 -没错
- What? - Yeah. Oh, yeah.
跟我一起...
Here we go and...
小布 身体扭回来 这是一个律动
Little B, bring it back. It's a boomerang.
这是一个律动
It's a boomerang, maybe.
噢 扭得不错
Oh! Look at you!
来享受它
That's feeling it.
这才叫享受节奏
That's called feeling the vibrations.
这歌♥真过瘾 这活力 这节奏
It's just energy, man. It's energy. It's vibrations.
享受 享受
Feel it! Feel it!
♪ - Come on, come on... - Come on! Come on! ♪
特工局秘密基地
可以进了 长官
You're clear, Director.
高档外套
Fancy coat.
亮晶晶的耳环
Expensive earrings.
这鞋穿着很疼吧
Those got to hurt.
你是特工局的重要人物吧
You really brought out the big guns, huh?
我不是代表他们来的
I'm not here for the agency.
这可能是你没收的
You could've confiscated that.
你左腕那条伤疤
电影精选列表