酒精
Alcohol.
那是桃红葡萄酒 没用
That's rosé. Not gonna work.
很难解释 但主动性很不错
Long story. But good initiative.
我很高兴你不恐高
I'm glad it wasn't the height.
享受下降之旅吧 小布
Enjoy the ride, Little B.
鲍伊标记了我们的位置
Bowie tagged us.
特工局正在追赶我们
The agency is on our tail.
我们必须找到装备
We need to find gear
尽快到集♥合♥点那里
and get to the rendezvous as soon as possible.
就在这儿
It's right here.
你们原地待命 这里就交给我吧
You guys hold back. Let me take care of this.
不不 这可不是个好主意
No, no, no. Th-That's a bad idea.
-跟罗马任务一样差劲儿 -什么
- I mean like Roman-level bad. - What?
你在说什么呀你
What are you talking about, man?
你听到我说的话了
You heard what I said.
听着 兄弟 你用不着这么做
Look, bro, you don't have to do this, man.
我是你的后盾
You know I got your back.
我们都是你的后盾
We got your back.
我必须独自完成
I got to do this alone.
我有些事情想和你谈谈
I have something to talk to you about.
死人会出现在我门前只有一个原因
The only reason a dead guy shows up at my door:
复仇
revenge.
噢 该死...
Oh, shi...
-该死 -干 韩
- Oh, shit. - Shit. Han!
你不该活过来
Should have stayed dead.
我可以 我能进去
I can get in. I can get in.
我不喜欢重复自己的话
I don't like repeating myself.
你糟蹋了我的零食
You ruined my snacks.
冷静 我不想和你打
Relax. I don't want to fight you.
那就速战速决
Then this is gonna end quick.
你带了一堆人来杀我
You bring more men to kill me?
他们也想要杀掉我
They're trying to kill me, too.
看来还有更多的朋友在找我们
Well, it looks like we got more company.
-你还会开车吗 -你说呢
- You still drive? - What do you think?
嗯 再给我点时间
Okay, just give me a second.
别动
Freeze!
-放下笔记本电脑 -好的
- Drop the laptop! - Okay.
伙计们 我进去了
Guys, I'm in.
别开枪
No, no, no, no!
现在我们扯平了
Now we're even.
你还好吧
You okay?
听着 这些我都能理解
Now, see, I understand all this.
但刚才那是怎么回事儿
What the hell was that?
你刚被吓到了 我看到了
You got scared. I saw that.
-我才没被吓到 兄弟 -没错 他被吓傻了
- Ain't nobody got scared, bruh. - No, you were... he was scared.
有人来找麻烦了
We have an unwanted guest.
我的家人呢
My family?
暂时很安全
They're safe for now.
你从来没害怕过
You're not afraid of anything.
我并不怕死
I don't care about dying.
我只是想尽力保护好所有我爱的人
I only care about protecting the people that I love.
把我们牢牢记在心里
Hold us in your heart
你就永远不会迷路
and you will never lose your way.
你从来没害怕过
You're not afraid of anything.
恐惧就是最好的老师
Fear can be a great teacher.
你从来没害怕过
You're not afraid of anything.
喜欢我那个地方吗
How do you like my place?
可惜我不在那里 没法带你逛逛
I'm bummed I'm not there to show you around.
一想到你看到了我 就有点尴尬
And a little embarrassed you saw my vision board.
哈哈 但至少你知道了 为了此时此刻
But at least you know how hard I've been working
我有多努力
to get us to this point.
我只知道你死定了
Now I know you're a dead man.
我可是复活过的人
You mean resurrected.
我要感谢你
Thanks to you.
要不是你开车拽走那个保险箱
You know, if you never would have gotten behind that wheel,
我永远不会变成今天这样
I'd never be the man that I am today.
你的生活是如此的美好
You built such a beautiful life,
佳人相伴 充满爱意
filled with love and family.
对我来说遥不可及
I never got that chance.
意外 混乱 死亡
Collateral damage, chaos, death.
会使你变成一个传奇
This is your legacy.
而我会让你青史留名
I'm your legacy.
要知道有一点我始终不明白
You know what I can't figure out?
你本可以拥有美好的生活
How someone born so rich
可你却选择像畜生一样活着
chooses the poorest path through life.
一个畜生是得不到尊重的
You got no honor.
没有尊重 你也得不到家人的爱
Without honor, you got no family.
失去所有家人...
And without family...
...将一无所有
...you've got nothing.
因为你我才一无所有
I have nothing because of you.
我的未来 我的家人
My future. My family.
都被你偷走了
You stole that from me.
现在我要一点一点的
And now I'm gonna break yours,
毁掉你的家庭
piece by piece.
你少说废话 有本事儿就站出来
Stop talking and face me.
你喜欢惊喜吗 多姆
Do you like surprises, Dommy?
哈哈 我非常喜欢
I adore them.
游戏还未结束
But the game's not over yet.
很多人还等着我去伤害
There's still so many people to hurt.
我会抓到你的
I'm coming for you.
你戴着手铐可不好抓我
Well, that's gonna be hard to do in handcuffs.
好了 再见 多姆
Okay, bye, Dommy.
不 你先挂断吧
No, you hang up first.
好吧
Okay.
托雷多 别动
Toretto, freeze.
该面对现实了 多姆
Time to face the music, Dom.
警官 你这么做就让他得逞了
You're playing right into his hands, cop.
远离交通工具
1组准备集♥合♥
封锁周边范围
任务已完成 各组成员准备撤退
加油
Okay. Come on.
噢
Oh.
耶
Yeah.
好样的
Great.
南极洲
好极了
Just great.
该死
Shit.
很冷吧
Little chilly?
你的计划还是很差劲儿
Your plan still sucks.
不过 至少你会暖和一点
Maybe, but at least you'll be warm.
“谢谢你 西佩尔 谢谢”
"Thank you, Cipher. Thank you."
这个地方真有货啊
Take a look at this.
这下我们不用愁装备了
This should cover us in the gear department.
我没说会信任你
You are not to be trusted.
我也没把你当做自己人
Hey, you ain't on my Christmas list either.
我要事先说清楚 东西可不是白拿的
Nothing here is for free. Let me be clear on that.
你可千万别忘了找他要收据
Make sure you get a receipt from him, okay?
你不要忘了要收据
I'd love to see that.
鲍伊也不是百无一用
Well, I guess Bowie
我能用他的硬盘驱动器
wasn't entirely worthless. I can use his hard drive
追踪被但丁转走的款项
to complete our trace of Dante.
截止目前 他让所有人都进了坑
He's been ten moves ahead of us this whole time.
他一个人是怎么办到的
How does he do it by himself?
哎 这可不太妙
Uh, this isn't good.
我们的钱被转去了全世界各地的账户
Our money, it's been split into accounts all over the world.
看看这些账户都在谁的名下
And look who they're registered to.
他们是雇佣兵杀手团的人 一群真正的人♥渣♥
Those are mercenary kill teams. Real scum.
他用我们的钱收买♥♥了一支军队
He used our money to buy an army.
这家伙不仅想要干掉我们
So this guy doesn't just want us dead.
还想要让我们彻底消失
He wants to erase us off the planet.
他想要让我们内斗
He's trying to tear us apart.
正是因为这样 我们才需要去集♥合♥点
电影精选列表