你面前就是我最爱的人
You're looking at who I love most.
你竟然妄想用我的招数来对付我
You thought you could use my own move against me?
我没在和你说话
I wasn't talking to you.
我这是在和奇克
I was talking to Zeke.
埃米尔
Amir.
还有凯文的爸爸
Kevin's dad.
是谁打来的
Who could it be?
真可爱
Cute kids.
他们都有在乎的人
They all had something to take
除了这个可怜虫
except that poor bastard.
连只猫都没有
Not even a kitty cat.
各位可以做出选择
The rest of you have a choice.
选我还是...
Me or...
你想要掌控世界
You want to control the world.
而我想惩罚世界
I just want to punish it.
我会记住今天的
I will remember this.
大家都会记住的
I think everyone will.
有人能帮我♥操♥作这个东西吗
Huh. I need someone to help me operate this, don't I?
傻子
Nerds?
跟我走好了
Come with me.
要还想见到家人
All right, you know what to do
知道该怎么做吧
if you want to see your families again.
再见
Ciao.
杀了她
Kill her.
该死
Shit.
你们以为我会信任你们吗
Did you think I would trust you?
这年头想找到靠谱的帮手真难啊
It is hard finding good help these days.
大战一触即发
There's a war coming.
是时候选择阵营了
The sides are being chosen.
你爱的每个人都会被毁掉
And everyone you love will be destroyed.
失血2.8升
Lost six pints of blood.
一般1.9升就致命了
Normal person dies at four.
正在把她送往秘密基地
We're shipping her back to our black site.
-有可能挺不过去 -她说的都是真的吗
- She may not make it. - But did her story check out?
市中心确实发生过枪击
We confirmed the shooting downtown,
她的工具都不见了
but her tech wasn't there.
拿走它们的人等于拥有一个电子武器库
And whoever took it now has an electronic arsenal.
-你提醒了你的人了吗 -米亚和布莱恩都很安全
- You've alerted your people? - Yeah, Mia and Brian are safe.
我试过联♥系♥诺曼 特尔贾 拉姆齐还有韩
I tried to get in touch with Roman, Tej, Ramsey, Han.
-但联♥系♥不上 -他们在哪儿你知道吗
- No answer. - Any idea where they might be?
在罗马
In Rome.
为你办事儿
Working for you.
多姆 我们没有... 我们没发过罗马的任务
Dom, we don't... we don't have a mission in Rome.
这是个陷阱
It's a setup.
该死
Shit.
我们去罗马
We're going to Rome.
-跟我来 -是的 长官
- Follow me. - Yes, sir.
孩子 我会给你上完这套驾驶课的
Son, you and I will finish that driving lesson.
我向你保证
It's a promise.
无论发生什么
No matter what happens.
我一定会信守承诺的
And I always keep my promises.
上楼去
Head back up.
♪ "by ANNA, MadMan and Gemitaiz playing ♪
♪ Ehi, ANNA ♪
♪ Ci beccavamo nel bando, sopra il Booster ♪
♪ ANNA fattura e no, non parlo di buste ♪
♪ Mando tutto io, svuota il freezer ♪
罗马
♪ C'ho il passaggio assicurato sopra questo diesel... ♪
有没有人能跟我解释一下
So can somebody please help me understand
在我没法开车的情况下
how we're pulling off a mobile heist
怎么才能开车抢劫
but I don't even get to drive?
我们越快闯进卡车里偷走芯片
Well, the sooner we break into the truck and steal the chip,
你就越快能够过上甜蜜生活 懂吗
the sooner you get to live la dolce vita, okay?
♪ Infami tornano in fila... ♪
罗曼 护送车队快到指定地点了
Roman, the convoy's almost in position.
你在哪儿
Where the hell are you at?
你不是负责给我们打掩护吗
You're supposed to be running interference.
罗曼大人闪亮登场
Romey-Rome's in the building.
都给我小心点 可别给我闪瞎了眼
You see me shining, baby.
都好好听我指挥
We on my mission now.
我们当然知道这次是你来指挥
Yeah, we all know that this is your mission.
因为除了你没有人会让韩开那辆古董小轿车
'Cause nobody else on Earth would put Han in an Alfa.
要不是罗曼非要开个带轮子的金库
You know, we'd already be there if Roman wasn't
我们现在早就到了
driving Fort Knox on wheels.
知道引擎盖底下是什么吗
You know what's under this hood, baby.
这辆车超级炫
This car is sick.
这辆老古董虽然马力不行
What this old girl lacks in horsepower,
但开起来还挺灵活的
she makes up for in agility.
说的没错
Yeah, it's true.
虽然兰博基尼装有
While the Lamborghini has a V-10
威驰引擎和三阶段双涡轮增压套件
with a Stage 3 UGR twin-turbo kit,
但你开的古董在这种环境中绝对有优势
the Alfa will definitely have an advantage in this environment.
怎么了
What?
噢 对了 我现在也懂车了
Oh, that's right. I know stuff now.
嗯 你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
啊 就这么简单
That's all it took?
♪ Bando sopra il Booster ♪
♪ ANNA fattura e no, non parlo di buste ♪
♪ Mando tutto io... ♪
特工局的设备
All those agency toys,
也无法联♥系♥上罗曼吗
and you still can't reach Roman?
电♥话♥ 电子邮件 短♥信♥
No cell phone, emails or text messages.
全都没办法联♥系♥上韩
Nothing's going through.
我甚至在他的约会软件上勾搭他了
I even tried swiping right on Han's dating app.
下达虚假任务的人准备得很周全
Whoever sent him on this bogus mission
让我们没法提醒他们
made for damn sure we couldn't warn them.
接着跑 他们就在附近
Keep searching. They're close.
好了 朋友们 露一手吧
All right, everybody, showtime.
开始行动
Here we go!
已就位
In position.
让特尔佳小弟登场
Cue Tiny Tej.
等会儿 等会儿 特尔佳小弟
Wait, wait, wait. Hold up. Tiny Tej?
特尔佳小弟是什么鬼
What are you talking about, Roman?
都瞧好了 火力全开
All right, all right, fire 'em up!
我可没同意要这么出场
We never agreed on that.
你不是说你想要开车吗 现在就你开
You said you wanted to drive. Now you driving.
你笑什么 别笑了...
What are you laughing at? Don't...
你从哪儿弄的
Where'd you even get that?
顺便说一句 特尔佳小弟的脑子
Just so you know, Tiny Tej's brain?
可比你灵光
Still bigger than yours.
后方已成盲区
Back is blind.
女士们 小心了 这不关“尼姑”的事儿(谐音梗扣钱)
Watch out, ladies. This ain't "nun" ya business!
小心闪瞎眼
It's time to shine!
进来了 我在开车
We're in. I have the wheel.
我们被锁里面了
We're locked inside!
方向盘正在被远程操控
The truck's being steered remotely.
一 二
And a one, and a two, and a...
吓我一跳 怎么回事儿
Holy shit! What happened?!
炸♥药♥放多了 对吧 看好了
Put a little too much in, huh? Ready?
场面火爆啊
That was awesome!
抱歉
Scusi!
那辆卡车被控制了
They're stealing our truck.
还把我们关在了里面
And with us inside.
刚收到报告 布罗马广场发生了两起爆♥炸♥
Just got reports of two explosions near the Forum.
是他们
That's them.
准备好了 开始...
Ready? And...
等等 听见了吗
Wait, you hear that?
-那是什么声音 -我也不知道
- What the hell is that?! - I have no idea!
该死
Oh, shit.
车里有个巨型炸♥弹♥
That's a big-ass bomb!
-什么 -炸♥弹♥
- What? - Bomb!
你不是说这辆车运送的是超级电脑
Roman, you said this was carrying chips
芯片吗
for a supercomputer.
那不是芯片 是炸♥弹♥
That is not a chip. It's a bomb!
万一它爆♥炸♥了怎么办
电影精选列表