What happens if it goes off?
什么叫它万一爆♥炸♥了怎么办
What do you mean, "What happens if it goes off?"
七丘城都会被炸成两半
The Seven Hills of Rome will be down to two and a half!
城市会化作废墟 无数人丧命
City-wide devastation, countless lives lost.
你知道炸♥弹♥是干什么用的吗
You know, the thing bombs do.
我们去找你们
We're coming to you.
好了 呆子们 接下来炸什么
All right, dorks. What are we blowing up?
什么
What?
炸梵蒂冈
The Vatican?
好吧 那就炸它
Okay. I'll do it.
你们就等着下地狱吧
But you guys are going to hell.
是那辆卡车
That's their truck.
谢天谢地 多姆来了
Oh, thank God. Dom, Letty.
噢 看看谁来了
Ooh. Look who's here.
来得正好 多米尼克
You're right on time, Dominic.
断开加密无线电
Turn off the encrypted radio.
拉姆齐
Ramsey?
卡车被远程操控了 车上有一个炸♥弹♥
We're being remote-controlled. There's a bomb on board.
那是一枚DM79型深海高档量冲刺地雷
It's a DM-79 subnautical high-yield neutron mine.
啊 找到了
Ah! Found it.
可以用特工局的紧急关键装置拆除它
I can disarm it with an agency kill switch.
但需要我直接上手操作
I just need physical hands on the device.
-必须拦下那辆卡车 -抱歉 美国队长
- We have to stop that truck. - Sorry, Captain America.
我可不答应
Can't let you do that.
要抓紧了 卡车越来越快了
We got to hurry! The truck is speeding up.
-我们必须拦住它 -我要开到车前面去
- We got to block its path. - I'm gonna get ahead of it.
拉姆齐 特尔佳 坐稳
Ramsey, Tej, strap in.
多姆 继续开 我被堵住了
Dom, go ahead! I'm pinched!
多米尼克
Dominic.
让一让
Come on!
该死的 真快
Damn it, he's fast.
就这 晾衣绳
Really? The clothesline?
既然运不走
Well, we can't drive it,
那就干脆滚出来吧
guess we're just gonna have to roll it.
情况不妙 马上要撞到斜坡了
Holy shit! The truck's about to go over the hill!
-我们必须得撞上去 -你说什么
- We have to crash into it. - We have to what?!
亲爱的小金库 我对不起你
I'm so sorry, my gold baby!
停不下来啊
It's not stopping!
炸♥弹♥滚出来了
Dom, the bomb is out.
大家离炸♥弹♥远点 我来处理
Everybody, stay clear. I got this.
不 是我们来处理
No. We got this.
莱蒂
Letty!
他们变成恐♥怖♥分♥子♥了吧
Have we made them all terrorists?
已经把他们的照片传给当局了
Their images have been fed to the authorities.
干得好 鲍勃 我要去干掉
All right, Bob! I got to go kill that jerk
那些想拆炸♥弹♥的混♥蛋♥
that's trying to disarm my bomb.
总有麻烦要处理
It's always something, you know? Oh.
你们家人还在我手里 别想乱跑
Remember, I still have your families, so don't go anywhere.
人都去哪儿了
早安 罗马
Buongiorno, Roma!
行吧
All right.
是谁的声音
Man, who the hell is that?
嘿 是你呀
Hey! There he is!
风云人物 罗曼·皮尔斯大队长
Man of the hour. Roman Pearce, team leader.
我要来找麻烦了
Can't wait to see you get out of this one.
噢 莱蒂
Oh, Letty!
我发现幕后黑手了
I think I found our guy.
嘿 莱蒂 去你♥妈♥的♥
Hey, Letty. Vaffanculo!
我来对付他
I'm on him.
加油泵要爆♥炸♥了
That pump's gonna blow.
小无名氏 准备起飞吧
Little Nobody, you're up.
-我现在就... -喵
- Moving to dis... - Peekaboo!
-赶快下车要爆♥炸♥了 -该死
- Get out of there! It's gonna blow! -Oh, shit.
艺术就是爆♥炸♥
Boom.
我们得让他的引爆器失灵
We need to jam the detonator now.
知道了 知道了 莱蒂 你跟紧他
I got it, I got it. Letty, don't lose him.
我们可以锁定你的位置
I can lock on to your location and transmit
然后通过你的手♥机♥传送干扰信♥号♥♥
cellular interference through your phone.
应该能让引爆器失灵 争取点时间
That should jam his detonator and buy us some time.
莱蒂
Letty.
真棒
Bravo!
现在有点麻烦
It's getting tricky, guys.
我马上就要跟不上那个人了
I can't stay on him for much longer.
拉姆齐 那条河有多深
Ramsey, how deep is that river?
台伯河吗
The Tiber? Uh...
大约18米深
Uh, 60 feet.
河水能一定程度上缓冲爆♥炸♥
I mean, the water could smother the explosion,
大概能弱化炸♥弹♥10成的威力
reduce its power by ten times, maybe.
警♥察♥ 别动 把手举起来
该死
Damn it!
差点就能抓到我了 宝贝儿
You missed me by that much, baby!
我跟丢了 让他跑了
I lost him. He's gone.
可恶
Damn!
他跑出范围了
He's out of our reach.
没法再干扰他的引爆器了
We can't jam the signal anymore.
很遗憾 多姆 我还要继续
Bad news, Dom. I'm back in business.
你还剩30秒来拯救罗马
You got 30 seconds to save Rome.
多姆 他一旦引爆♥炸♥弹 你也会被炸进河里
Dom, he armed the bomb, and you're almost at the river.
还剩15秒钟 多姆
15 seconds, Dom.
多姆 听我说
Dom, listen to me.
梵蒂冈在炸♥弹♥的爆♥炸♥范围里
The Vatican's within the blast radius.
快离开
Get out of there.
你已经尽力了
You've done everything you could.
还有办法
Not everything.
Five.
Four.
Three.
Two.
One.
我们都做了什么
What have we done?
只有让你生不如死 我才能完成我的使命
Through your suffering, I'll fulfill my destiny.
来找我吧
Come find me.
你的痛苦才刚开始
Your pain has just begun.
后会有期 多姆
I'll see you soon, Dom.
据报道
Breaking news from Italy.
意大利首都罗马发生了大规模爆♥炸♥
The capital Rome has been hit by a massive explosion.
意大利首都中心发生了一起可怕的爆♥炸♥事件
为致命炸♥弹♥发生爆♥炸♥
...为巨型军事物
...to be a large military weapon.
此次爆♥炸♥波及到了梵蒂冈宫殿
梵蒂冈的部分建筑
The Vatican has sustained
遭到了破坏
some structural damage.
...目前没有造成人员死亡
...but no lives were claimed.
此次爆♥炸♥规模前所未有
有关部门已查明涉案恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Authorities have identified the terrorists as
为以下5人
these five individuals.
...这5名恐♥怖♥分♥子♥是由该男子领队
...as these five individuals, led by this man.
-多米尼克·托雷多 -托雷多 -托雷多
- Dominic Toretto. - Toretto. -Toretto.
-多米尼克·托雷多 -多米尼克·托雷多
- Dominic Toretto. Dominic Toretto.
执法部门正与多国相关部门合作
Law enforcement is working across borders,
开展有史以来规模最大的
mobilizing an international fugitive hunt
-跨国逮捕行动 -很抱歉 长官
- of unprecedented scale. I'm sorry, sir.
-我不知道她是怎么进来的 -我知道
- I don't know how she got in. - I do.
我偷了你的证件
I stole your badge.
现在用完了 谢谢
I'm done with it now, though. Thanks.
这不是 呃...
Well, if it isn't, um--
说实话 我不知道怎么称呼你
Honestly, I-I don't know what to call you.
叫你无名氏小姐吧
Little Miss Nobody?
直接叫我的名字怎么样
How about you call me by my actual name?
之前我听说 泰丝 你正在大马士革执行任务
Last I heard, Tess, you were running ops in Damascus.
你以为就凭你♥爸♥是传奇特工
You think you can walk in this room
就能这里想来就来吗
just 'cause your daddy's an agency legend?
我来这里是为了帮被告
I'm here because someone needs to speak
说两句公道话
on behalf of the defense.
在罗马发生的爆♥炸♥事件无疑是一场灾难
What just happened in Rome was an unmitigated disaster.
虽然伤亡被降到了最小
Casualties were kept to a minimum,
电影精选列表