That scar on your left wrist,
是认识多姆的第一晚留下的
you got it the night you met Dom.
他说当时在炫耀
He said he was showing off.
我在收音器上安了超声波干♥扰♥器♥
I put an ultrasonic jammer on the audio,
但摄像头还是能拍到我们
but the cameras can still see us.
听着 我会带你离开这儿
Look, I'm gonna get you out of here,
但我需要些时间
but it's gonna take some time.
我没时间等了
Time is what I don't have.
我得赶快回到多姆身边
I need to get back to Dom.
我在牢里什么忙也帮不上
I'm no good to anyone in this cage.
我有预感 你肯定是做好了准备才来的
I have a feeling you didn't come all this way without a plan.
强者能看透彼此
Game recognizes game.
一旦我开了弓 就没有回头箭了
If I make this move, there's no coming back.
听着合我心意
I like it already.
好吧 首先 我要带你离开牢房♥
Okay. First, let's get you out of this cell.
-会有点疼 -嗯
- It's gonna hurt. - Hmm?
配合一下
Work with me.
打开门
Open the door!
放倒她
Knock it down!
守卫 守卫
Guards! Guards!
-救命 -放开她
- Help! - Let her go!
放开她
Let her go!
你来真的
Really?
♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah ♪
♪ Yo soy loca, loca, loca, like a locomotive ♪
♪ Come from a place where dirty money is the only motive ♪
♪ Never let nobody tell me how to live mi vida ♪
♪ Riding foreigns so fast, calling no me toca ♪
♪ I'm-a give 'em hell, why my middle name is "toma" ♪
♪ Nickname coca, then they wanna see me with no ropas ♪
♪ Give it to them till they screaming, "No más" ♪
♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah. ♪
♪ Se preguntan que cómo lo hago ♪
♪ Los ojos costa, las babys escotadas ♪
♪ Y los aparatos encima por si nos vamos ♪
♪ Suelta, la baby está suelta... ♪
真没想到啊
Que surpresa!
你看看
Look at this.
我能走到这儿多亏了你
None of this happens without you.
欢迎回家 很高兴见到你 哥们儿
Welcome home. Good to see you, bro.
迪奥戈 我也很高兴
Diogo, good to see you.
车不错嘛
Ah. Look at you.
对了 我听说你被盯上了
So, uh, I hear you got a little heat on you.
没有 我是来找人的
Nah, I'm just looking for someone.
有什么能帮你的
How can we help?
老大 他来了
你已经帮上忙了
You already did.
好吧
你们好
是你吗
别让我哭鼻子 让一让
下一个是谁
给你介绍个人 他是个人物
I need you to meet somebody. A GOAT.
活着的传奇
A living legend, literally.
我知道他是谁
很难不知道呢
你今晚肯定稳操胜券了
You must be in the winner's circle tonight.
我看你在车上安装了RB26引擎 对吧
I see you put in a RB26 in that, right?
2.4升的承受不住这么强的升压
L24 would never handle this much boost.
我的兄弟们也会认可的
My boy back home would approve.
我不在乎别人认不认可
I'm not looking for anyone's approval.
你先别急着否认 看看你的周围
Before you get ahead of yourself, look around you.
大家或多或少都在寻求认可
We're all looking for a little validation.
你要和我赛车吗
You racing or what?
我劝你最好别和他起冲突
Trust me, you don't want that smoke.
我今晚来不是为了赢别人的车的
I'm not here for pink slips tonight.
真可惜
我当场就能击败他
这里的人都这么想
You and everyone here.
耶
Yeah!
谁打败了我就能赢得一百万美元
A million dollars for whoever can beat me.
迪奥戈 拿着
Diogo, here.
真乖
Yes.
伊莎贝尔
Isabel.
恭喜你
谢谢
今晚有场比赛 对吧
There will be a race tonight, yes?
应该有
Yeah, maybe.
靓女 拜托啦 加我一个
Pretty please, with me on top.
多米尼克·托雷托
Dominic Toretto.
我就知道你会来找我
I knew you would come for me.
很遗憾当时没有在罗马见面
I'm sorry we didn't get to meet in Roma.
我们俩太忙了
We were both so busy.
我是但丁 你好呀
I'm Dante. Enchanté.
你当时真是战神下凡 英勇无畏 帅呆了
And you were fantástico, fabuloso, o cara.
他拯救了梵蒂冈
He saved the Vatican.
还有谁能办到
Who does that?
教皇 还是上帝
Seriously. The Pope? God?
对了 你看到那场好戏了吗
By the way, did you see what I did there?
其实是在还原
The ball through the city was
我们家保险箱的遭遇
a bit of an homage to my family's safe.
还加了火焰特效
Except it was on fire.
你还记得我爸吗
You remember my father?
-埃尔南·雷耶斯 -是的
- Hernan Reyes. - Yes.
他以为自己能一手遮天 称霸一方
I remember he thought he had his foot on this city's neck.
但你猜怎么着
But you know what happened?
我打败了他
I took him down.
我们别当着大家的面吵架
Let's not argue in front of the children.
你说的一点也没错
You are absolutely right.
我爸爸是个大恶人
My father was a horrible man,
失败的父亲
very bad daddy,
但我还挺喜欢他的
but I kind of liked him.
可你不仅抢了我们的钱 还害了我没了爸
And you took him from me when you stole our money
让我每天活在痛苦里
and left us with nothing but suffering.
我来这儿就是为了这个
Well, that's what I came here for.
帮你从痛苦里解脱
To end that suffering.
噢 还有 我没抢你们家钱
Oh, and I didn't take that money.
我烧了
I burned it.
啊 噢
Uh-oh.
好吧 巴西由我说了算
Well, Brazil is mine,
这里是我的地盘
and I own this city.
你以为有钱就什么都能买♥♥到
You people think you can buy everything.
但你买♥♥不来街头人的尊重
But you can't buy the streets.
我们与多姆在一起
We stand with Dom.
这下就尴尬了
Well, this is awkward.
不如我们同时开枪朝对方乱射
So, how about we all just start shooting each other
看谁死谁活
and see what happens?
或者赛车
Or we race.
你赢了就送我坐牢
If you win, you take me in.
你输了...
If you lose...
最好别输
Don't lose.
聚到这儿的人都是为了看赛车
You all came 'cause you wanted to see a race.
那就放马过来
Let's race!
♪ Somos de la street, zona precaución ♪
♪ La fiesta pa' mí, yo soy el campeón ♪
♪ Pasame otro gallo ♪
♪ Pasame otro caguamón, pero dime que ♪
♪ Party, party, party, party, party, party, party ♪
♪ Yo la rompo como daddy, yo la rompo como daddy ♪
♪ Ahora dice que yo soy su zaddy, zaddy, zaddy, zaddy ♪
♪ Tengo paca, tengo money, me puedes llamar your daddy ♪
♪ Ooh, yeah, ooh, yeah... ♪
啊 真辣
Ouch.
穿黑衣服开黑♥车♥真酷
Black on black look good.
我知道你在好奇什么
I know what you're thinking,
没错 我下面的毛和头发都是一个颜色
and, yes, the carpet matches the drapes.
拉倒吧
Thank you.
我竟然要和伟大的多米尼克·托雷多赛车了
I can't believe I'm gonna race the great Dominic Toretto.
人家好激动啊
I have butterflies.
你真是太厉害了
You're just so impressive.
赢了那么多比赛
You've won so many races.
赢得了所有人的爱
Everyone loves you.
还救了那么多条命
You've saved so many lives.
我懂
I know.
你就像...
It's like you're a...
大圣人
a saint.
多米尼克大圣人
Saint Dominic.
我一直在研究你
电影精选列表