当然没问题
Of course it's legit.
毕竟那是罗马
We're talking 'bout Rome.
罗马 罗曼
Rome. Roman.
这次的任务
Come on, man.
简单的就像抢劫自家后院一样
That's like planning a heist in my backyard.
你唯一知道的不过是罗马两个字怎么写
Only thing you know about Rome is "ro-man" noodles.
有件事儿你还没有跟我们解释清楚
One thing you didn't explain to us is:
为什么需要无线电遥控车
Why the hell do we need a RC car,
黄金兰博基尼还有12罐笑气
a gold Lamborghini and 12 tanks of laughing gas?
好了 我参加 你确实需要
Yes, I'm in, 'cause you are definitely
有脑子的人来帮你
going to need all the brains you can get.
净出馊主意
You up to something.
-哎 罗曼... -别跟我说话
- Hey, Rome... - Don't talk to me, man.
别跟我说话
Don't talk to me.
-好吧 -都听好了
- All right. - You know what?
你们都给我放尊重点
The disrespect is gon' have to stop.
现在开始
Now!
那只是我的... 你们都听明白了吗
That's just my-- You know what I'm saying?
我只是在练习怎么说话听起来像老大
Me just, you know, practicing my leadership voice.
我懂你什么意思
I see what's going on.
特尔佳 你别以为自己很聪明
Tej, you think you slick, bro.
不是吧
Look at you.
来探我的底
Spying on me.
你怎么装了个古董
What's up with this old boat anchor?
不带燃油喷射
No fuel injection.
我以为按你的水平
I mean, I'd expect something bigger
会装的规格更高的呢
and better from you, Dom.
我和小布在一起组装这辆车
Little B and I are building it together.
化油器这玩意儿能让他乖乖听我话
The carburetor forces him to listen.
这就是现在年轻人的问题
That's the problem nowadays.
-没人愿意听话了 -那你得小心了
- Nobody listens anymore. - Well, you better watch out.
等他长到12岁
Little man's gonna be a better wrench than any of us
他的改装水平肯定超过我们所有人
by the time he's 12.
所以我才要培养他
I mean, that's the whole point, isn't it?
传承下去
Pass it down.
下一代会比我们更强
Each generation better than the last.
没错
That's true.
这才是父亲
That's fatherhood.
当初在多米尼家偷油罐车的小贼
Come a long way from the two of us popping gas trucks
-竟然走到了现在 -谁能想到啊
- in the D.R., huh? - We sure did.
那时候可真不容易啊
Those were some tough times.
那时候也很幸福
Those were some great times.
你们... 你们俩在开会吗
Oh, you... Y-Y'all was in a meeting?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我 我没想打扰你们
I-I ain't want to interrupt y'all.
韩 我们该走了
Han, let's go, man.
罗曼想要指挥这次任务
Roman asked if he could lead this mission.
我怎么能拒绝
How could I tell him no?
但得有你陪他们去我才放心
But you know I can't let them go to Rome without you.
当一辈子洛城飞贼
Los bandoleros for life.
当一辈子洛城飞贼
Lo bandolero for life.
你给他争光了
You honor his name.
把我们牢牢记在心里...
Hold us in your heart...
...你就永远不会迷路
...and you will never lose your way.
你会比我厉害得多
You will be better than me.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
你
You.
♪ Angel... ♪
-孩子睡了 -然后呢
- Kid's asleep. - Mm-hmm.
♪ I'll pull you down eventually... ♪
你怎么能越来越漂亮
How do you get more beautiful?
♪ People like me break beautiful things, angel... ♪
有宝宝了吗
Is it here yet?
没有
No.
要宝宝需要时机
It'll come when the time is right. -Mm.
♪ People like me break ♪
♪ Beautiful things ♪
♪ I give it all up to ease your pain ♪
♪ Yeah, I would do that all day ♪
♪ I stepped back from the game to keep you out of harm's way ♪
♪ Risk it all for the game, but it take more than one person ♪
♪ Two people one till I feel the same... ♪
今天我和小布练车的时候...
You know, when we were in the car today...
...小家伙说 爸爸
...B said, "Daddy,
你什么都不怕
you're never afraid."
但其实
But I am.
我会害怕失去儿子
I'm afraid of losing a son.
失去妻子
Or a wife.
那种事儿不会再发生了
That's not gonna happen again.
只要你想 你可以一直紧紧盯着后视镜看
You can keep your eyes on that rearview all you want.
但这样会错过
But you know what you miss?
什么
What?
眼前的美好
Eternity
即是永恒
in this moment.
我和你现在一样惊讶
I'm as surprised as you are.
我想过上千次怎么杀死你
I've imagined killing you a thousand times.
上一次我们隔着15厘米的钢化玻璃
Last time, there was six inches of reinforced glass,
-持枪的... -不
- guns... - No!
...保镖围着你
...guards.
我当时没法杀了你
I couldn't reach you then.
但现在可以
Now I can.
你不如先听听我的遗言啊
You're gonna want to hear my last words.
-多姆 -不要
- Dom! - No!
那你在杀了埃琳娜之前
Did you hear Elena's last words
听过她的遗言吗
before you killed her?
那你不觉得我是真的有很重要的事情才来找你吗
Then don't you think I'd have a goddamn good reason to be here?
可能是对你来说唯一重要的东西
Maybe the only reason that's ever mattered to you.
小布
Little B.
快醒醒 宝贝
Wake up, sweetie.
有人来找麻烦了
We have an unwanted guest.
按之前说的做
You know what to do.
你到底想干什么
What is it that you want?
说话
Speak.
我今晚遇见了魔鬼
I met the devil tonight.
我一直以为我才是魔鬼
Honestly, I always thought it was me.
我也感觉挺失落的
So that was kind of disappointing.
他直接找到了我
He came to my door.
就这么闯了进去
He let himself in.
据说人在快死的时候
They say when you're facing death,
眼前会闪过人生的走马灯
your life flashes before your eyes.
是这样吗
Are they right?
先告诉我你是谁
I'd start with who you are.
很多人到死也不知道自己是谁
A question most can't answer in a lifetime.
给你3秒钟回答
You have three seconds.
趁你还没在沙发上把血流干
Before you bleed out on my couch,
告诉我你为什么来这儿
you might want to explain why you're here.
我来这儿
I'm here
就是因为我敌人
because the enemy
的敌人
of my enemy
就是你
is you.
我这人
I am a man with
无名也无姓
no name.
没什么身份
Heir to nothing.
我来是为了我们共同的敌人
And I'm here for the same reasons you are.
多米尼克·托雷多
Dominic Toretto.
你想杀多姆
You want to kill Dom?
想杀他的人多了
Line's around the block.
不 不
No, no, no.
折磨远比杀死对方要更加残忍♥
Never accept death when suffering is owed.
我需要你的帮助
But I need your help.
你的工具和技术
Your toys and your tech.
所有的手下
All your boys.
如果不当我的盟友就只能当敌人...
'Cause you're either with me or you're...
我和别人一向合不来
I don't play well with others.
那你只能看着你最爱的人死了
Then you'll have to watch who you love most die.
电影精选列表