And I've been studying you.
在观察你
And watching you.
但我猜不出来
I can't figure it out.
你会...
How...
你会怎么选择
How do you choose?
你会选择去救谁
How do you choose the ones you save?
♪ A ella le gusta la gasolina ♪
♪ Dame más gasolina... ♪
时间到了
Cheguei.
这里是里约 宝贝
各就各位
出发
♪ Ando siempre en alta velocidad violando la ley ♪
♪ Todo el mundo que abra camino ♪
♪ Que va llegando el rey ♪
♪ Se quedan atrás, yo acelero no nos dieron break... ♪
♪ Vroom, vroom, el que tenga algo que aporte... ♪
♪ No me hagan sacar a la maquina del garaje ♪
♪ Rápido y furioso no me pidan que le baje ♪
♪ Prendan fuego a los motores de alto caballaje... ♪
耶
Yeah!
♪ Prendan fuego a los motores de alto caballaje ♪
♪ Rápido y furioso, rápido y furioso ♪
♪ Prendan fuego a los motores de alto caballaje... ♪
我马上就要赢了
I'm beating you, baby!
你太心急了
You're too eager.
这个感觉才够劲儿
That's what I'm talking about!
噢 别别 别开那么快了
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no. You shouldn't do that.
该我了
多米尼克 你要救谁呢
Dominic, who will you choose?
你要救谁呢 多姆
Who you gonna choose, Dom?
是救那女的
Are you gonna save her?
-还是救你兄弟 -太刺♥激♥了
- Or are you gonna save him? - Let's go, baby!
老子赢定了
This race is mine!
点兵点将点到谁...
Eeny, meeny, miny...
你在干什么
看来你选好了
Looks like you made your choice.
胜利属于我 喔
Finally! Whoo!
别走 迪奥戈
Oh, no, Diogo!
刚刚是陷阱题 他们都得死
Trick question. Everyone dies.
1 2 3
And one, two, three.
艺术就是爆♥炸♥
Boom!
耶
Yeah!
耶
Yeah!
我赢了比赛 哈哈
I win, baby!
再来找我 多米尼克
Keep coming, Dom!
以后的好戏还多着呢
There's so much more fun to be had!
坚持住
Come on.
早上好 亲爱的
Good morning, sunshine.
妈的
Goddamn it.
那男的“嘭”一声被炸飞了
And then he was like, "Boom!"
我就“巴拉”一声被震到了 那女的就被惊道 “什么鬼”
And I was like, "Blam!" And she was like, "What?"
我就说 “闭嘴吧”
I was like, "Shut up."
结果我成了世界第一的赛车手
And now I'm the best racer in the world, so...
别碰指甲 等它晾干
Do not touch that. Let it dry.
你们看着气色不错
You guys look fantastic.
我知道黑色比较显瘦 看起来有威慑力
I know the black is very slimming and very scary,
但现在其实流行粉彩色
but the pastels, you know, they're in season,
粉色能弱化一点阳刚之气
and I feel like it tones down the masculinity a little bit,
五大三粗的男人太多了
which we all need these days.
你知道吗...
Did you know...
认真听
Listen to me.
你知道吗 在法律意义上我当时死了2分钟
Did you know that I was legally dead for two minutes?
2分钟
Two minutes.
鲍勃 别走神
Bob, pay attention.
猜猜我看到了什么
And you know what I saw?
空白
Nothing.
完全一片空白
Not a goddamn thing.
但我确实感觉在他
But I do feel like once he, uh...
撞裂我的脑壳后我想开了很多
cracked my skull open, it just opened my mind.
意义深刻 对吧
Yeah, that's deep, right?
你说的很对 鲍勃
You're absolutely right, Bob.
该继续干正事儿了
We should get back to work.
真是个工作狂
Such a stickler.
好了 我想想
All right. Let's see.
把他们的钱都划走怎么样
Should we take all their money?
你 你个小坏蛋
You. You are evil.
谢谢两位当听众
Thank you for listening.
那么 把这里当自己的家吧
So, mi casa, su casa.
晾干指甲油 喝完鸡尾酒
Let these dry, finish those mojitos,
然后 很快就会有人来安葬你们的
and, um, someone's gonna come and bury you guys soon.
我要去洗我的秀发了
I'm gonna go wash my hair.
♪ Now, in my younger days, I used to sport a shag ♪
♪ When I went to school, I carried lunch in a bag ♪
♪ With an apple for my teacher 'cause I knew I'd get a kiss ♪
♪ Always got mad when the class was dismissed... ♪
不
No.
什么
What?
好了
All right.
好酷 这是什么
Cool. What is that?
这是一个技术工具包
That's a technical tool kit.
别担心 都是一些
Don't worry, it's just a bunch of awesome stuff
你永远用不着的炫酷工具
that you're never gonna get to use.
好了
Okay.
睁大眼睛 别乱动
Eyes open. Hold still.
别笑这么夸张
Don't smile like that.
怪吓人的
It's unsettling.
搞定 你现在叫切斯特...
Sweet. Your new name is Chester...
-切斯特吗 -...你在和你帅气的
- Chester? - ...and you're on a kayaking trip with
有肌肉线条的罗杰叔叔
your handsome,
一起划船旅行
ripped Uncle Roger.
好了
All right.
现在 该给你找身新衣服穿了
Now, time to get you some new clothes.
比睡衣稍微时髦点的衣服
You know, something a little more chic than
好吗
pj pants, all right?
-在加油站买♥♥吗 -就在加油站买♥♥
- From a gas station? - From a gas station.
我真的想不明白
See, I just don't understand.
为什么我们为特工局做了那么多事儿
Why would the agency turn they backs on us,
他们还要背叛我们
after all we've done for them?
那个疯子把黑锅甩给了我们
That madman pinned it all on us,
把我们变成了头号♥公敌
and now we're public enemy number one.
多姆会在集♥合♥点和我们会合
Well, Dom is gonna meet us at the rendezvous point.
但与此同时 我们不能暴露行踪
But in the meantime, we have to stay under the radar.
做好开战的准备
And we got to get ready to fight.
所以我们要搞到枪♥支♥ 大炮 坦克 对吧
Wait, so we need guns, artillery, tanks?
真棒 但是怎么搞 我们现在一分钱都没有
Yeah, but how are we gonna get that with no money?
什么
What?
我们被黑了账户
We've been hacked.
看看每个账户里
Look. Every account.
我们这20几年辛辛苦苦挣的钱全都没了
Every dollar we made over the last 20 years is gone.
全都被划走了
He took everything.
我们东西没抢成还被洗劫一空
We got heisted during our own heist.
-赶快破译... 那个 -破译区块链
- Just decrypt the... Yeah. - Decrypt the blockchain.
我正在弄呢 这样就能找到交易散列
I'm on it. Then we can find the transaction hash.
交易散列
The transaction hash.
-就能找到收款方的IP地址 -没错
- Gets us the receiving IPs. - Exactly.
说人话
English.
我们在追踪钱的去向
Following our money, genius.
看看对方把钱都转到哪儿去了
We're trying to see where he sent it.
破解难度很大
The coding is next-level.
我没见过这么复杂的编码
I've never seen anything like this.
需要性能更好的电脑
We need more computing power.
我们已经破产了还怎么买♥♥
How are we gonna do that if we broke?
什么叫我们已经破产了
What do you mean, "we" broke?
难道你藏了私房♥钱
Wait, you holding out on us?
怪不得你一点都不紧张 哥们
No wonder you've been so calm.
兄弟 不然还能是什么情况啊
Bro, what-what d-- what do you think this is, bro?
都听我的 转过身去
You know what? Turn around.
“转过身去” 什么...
"Turn around"? What do you...
什么 “转过身去”
What you mean, "turn around"?
我已经是个成年人了...
Man, I'm a grown-ass...
你要干什么 罗曼 住手
电影精选列表