That's exactly why we need to link back up with Dom
和多姆会合
at the rendezvous point.
你来看看这个
You need to see this.
他们不仅会追杀我们
They've been paid to target us
还会追杀帮助过我们的所有人
and anyone who ever helped us until now.
交通工具包在我身上
I'll have transport waiting for you.
那... 那你要去哪里
And where are you going?
我要送他们进坟墓
I'm gonna dig some graves.
无名氏的得力手下
Mr. Nobody's golden boy,
还没抵抗就乖乖就犯
caught without so much as a fight.
这也太无趣了
That's no fun.
这就像是大老远跑去珠穆朗玛峰
It's like going all the way to Everest
却去选择乘坐电梯 哈哈哈
and taking the elevator.
你最好是系紧安全带
You might want to buckle up.
我知道你为特工局做了不少好事儿
I know you did some good work for the agency.
我猜你觉得自己能因此而被宽大处理
I'm sure you figured that buys you some leniency.
可时代变了 大人
But it's a new day.
话说回来 现在都没人愿意听话了
That's the problem nowadays. Nobody listens.
你该少花点时间研究车子
You should have spent less time with your head under the hood
多花点时间为即将到来的事儿做准备
and more time preparing for what's coming.
间谍已被人造卫星替代
Spies have been replaced by satellites,
战斗机飞行员被无人机替代 情报局被算法替代
fighter pilots by drones, intelligence by an algorithm.
坐在方向盘后面就能改变世界的日子
The days where one man behind the wheel of a car
已经结束了 多姆
can make a difference are over, Dom.
应该说
Hell, the days of any man
这年头谁坐在方向盘后面都不能改变什么
behind the wheel of a car are over.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
做好准备 要出事儿了
Preparing for what's to come.
好吧
Right.
走走走
Go. Go. Go.
就在前面交给我
多米尼克 我带你回到了我们初次见面的地方
Dominic, I brought you back to where we first met.
我为你准备了一个惊喜
And I have a surprise for you.
多姆
Dom!
我现在听你的
I'm listening now.
多米尼克
Dominic?
多米尼克
Dominic!
你能别再伤害我的新朋友了吗
Would you stop hurting my new friends?
我来这儿只是为了伤害你
No. I'm only here to hurt you.
跟你说实话吧
I'm not gonna lie to you.
你刚才做的车子特技
That little car stunt you just did?
真是太厉害了
That was pretty awesome.
对不对
Wasn't it?
开得好酷
It was so cool.
你要是不停手
But if you don't stop,
我就割她身上的肉 每一个地方
I'm gonna cut her everywhere.
使劲割
Badly.
啊 她在这里呀
There she is.
-哼 -故意晚登场
- Hmm. - Fashionably late.
我输了
You got me.
过去吧
Off you go.
家人
Family.
能从我的车上下来吗
Will you please get off my car?
真是太不尊重人了
That is so disrespectful.
你话可真多
You talk too much.
停下 停下
Stop, stop!
知不知道你的力气有多大
You don't know your own strength.
你个混♥蛋♥
You butthole!
等等
Oh, hey.
你喜欢芭蕾吗
Do you like ballet?
我喜欢《天鹅湖》
I adore Swan Lake.
我感觉你像是会喜欢《胡桃夹子》的人哎
I feel like you're more of a-- kind of a Nutcracker guy.
1 2...
And a one, and a two, and...
不要
No!
哈哈哈哈
好戏来了
Wait for it.
噢 不
Oh, no.
她有危险 你会怎么做呢
She's in peril. What will you do?
你知道你的问题是什么吗
You know what your problem is?
家人
Family.
你拯救不了所有人
You can't save 'em all.
5 4
Five. Four.
嗒嗒嗒嗒
Ah-ta-ta-ta-ta.
快点噢
Go on.
Two.
你不喜欢芭蕾
You don't like ballet.
我能感觉得到
I can feel it.
能把天眼给我吗
May I please have the God's Eye?
-别做梦了 -不行吗
- Screw you. - No?
靓女 求求你了噢
Pretty please?
找到了噢
Oh, there it is.
到手
Ooh. Gotcha.
交易愉快 车送你了
Good trade. Keep the car.
哎 小多姆
Oh, Dommy!
我跟你说过 我要让你生不如死
I told you, you owe me suffering!
能让你青史留名的不是金钱和权利
Your legacy isn't money or power
也不是组建的家庭和人生的过往
or the family you built or the life you led.
而是你生命的延续
It's the life you made.
父子之情...
And a father and his son...
高于一切
is everything.
你在这座桥上杀了我父亲
You killed my father on this bridge.
现在我知道去哪里找你儿子了
And now I know where to find your son.
幸会
Enchanté.
你不会有事儿的 泰丝 伤口被贯穿了
You're gonna be okay, Tess. It went clear through.
有点疼
Kinda hurts.
你父亲会以你为荣的
Your father would be proud.
是
Yeah.
一定要阻止他
You will stop him.
相信自己
Have faith.
她需要去医院
She needs a hospital.
不会有事儿的
You're gonna be okay.
把她交给我
I got her.
去救你的儿子
Go save your son.
我的外甥
My nephew.
我不会向你道歉 但我会帮你一个大忙
I'm not gonna say I'm sorry, so let me do you one better.
我们去接你儿子吧
Let's get your son.
♪ We spinnin' the block with switches, the opps out ♪
葡萄牙
♪ You used to be gang, you switched, you not now ♪
♪ Get caught outside, li'l bro 'nem gon' hop out ♪
♪ You gang or not, come see this pop out ♪
♪ We spinnin' the block with switches, the opps out ♪
♪ You used to be gang, you switched, you not now ♪
♪ Get caught outside, li'l bro 'nem gon' hop out ♪
♪ You gang or not, come see this pop out ♪
♪ Cat growl through the island... ♪
这里原来是一座老矿山
So, it used to be an old mine,
他们在大山深处炸出了隧♥道♥
and they blasted tunnels deep into the mountain.
所以我就...
And I just, uh...
重新利用了这个地方
repurposed the place.
你必须相信自己能变废为宝
You just got to keep yourself open to possibilities.
而且 当然还要有足够的空闲时间
And, of course, have a lot of time on your hands.
你说过我们会在这里见到他
You said we'd meet him here.
嘿
Hey.
你了解你♥爸♥
You know your dad.
他会安全过来的
He's got to make it safe.
等等就来了
We'll just wait.
我爱你 雅各布叔叔
I love you, Uncle Jakob.
那是什么
What's that?
那个嘛 啊 是我一直在忙的一个项目
That? Ah, project I've been working on.
你不会感兴趣的
You wouldn't be interested.
我们正在进入葡萄牙领空
All right, we're entering Portuguese airspace.
雅各布已经到了 多姆有消息吗
Jakob's already there. Any word from Dom?
嘿
Hey.
你怎么这么安静 咋了
Why are you so quiet? You all right?
我正坐在这儿思考呢 兄弟
Just been sitting here thinking, man.
怪不得我闻到了一股烧焦味
I knew I smelled something burning in here.
电影精选列表