十年前
你妈妈永远都不会懂
There is nothing a father wouldn't do for his son.
父亲对儿子是毫无保留的
Your mother never understood this.
她把你当成了怪物
She looked at you and saw a monster.
而我看到的是潜力
I saw potential.
强盗要是抢了你的钱 你就弄瞎他的眼
When a bully took your money, you took his eye.
他们要是敢说你疯了 你就割了他们的舌头
When they called you crazy, you took their tongues.
今天我把你带到这里
But I brought you here today.
是给你看我的慷慨
Was it generosity?
还是爱
Love?
都不是
No.
放这里 我赚的就不会随我而逝
It's so what I built doesn't die with me.
我的遗产就会留给你
So my legacy can live on,
因为儿子就是父亲的一切
because a father and his son is everything.
我有一份只能托付给你的
I have a job that I can only trust with one man.
事儿
You.
我手下最精锐的守卫在保护着我们的金库
My most ruthless soldiers were watching our cash houses,
但他们让这个多米尼克·托雷托烧了属于我的东西
and they let this Dominic Toretto burn what is mine.
我要杀了多米尼克·托雷托
I'll kill Dominic Toretto.
把他们都杀了
I'll kill 'em all.
杀了他们 你会宽恕他们吗
Kill them? You'd show them mercy?
不 儿子
No, my son.
当你遭受了痛苦 不要把死亡作为回击
When suffering is owed, never accept death as a payment.
应该让托雷托也尝一下你受到的痛苦
Make Toretto suffer.
里约热内卢
警♥察♥局
现在开始行动
Now the work begins.
那么从今天起
And in there,
今天我们要让我们的家族走上真正的权力之路
today we'll put our family on a path to real power.
开始吧
Let's get started.
发生什么事儿了
有人要抢金库
-有人要抢金库 -什么
抢金库
靠
Shit!
跟紧他们
在桥上他们跑不过我们
他们人太多了
Hey, there's too many of them!
-我们跑不掉了 -我们是跑不掉了
- We're not gonna make it. - You're right. We aren't.
-但你可以 -我不能丢下你
- You are. - No, I'm not leaving you.
要按照计划来
Now, you stick with the plan.
这就是我的计划
It was always the plan.
他们跑不掉了
他要干什么
干掉他
Get him.
速度与激♥情♥ X
♪ I got my nine in my hand ♪
♪ Nine in my hand, nine in my hand ♪
♪ I'm working, I hustle from June to June ♪
♪ I keep that four-oh, get swept like a broom ♪
♪ Yeah, I'm 'bout my cake, no Suzy Q ♪
♪ Yeah, I'm getting bricks, sipping Jesus juice ♪
♪ Cutthroat be the gang, I keep a machete ♪
♪ And shout out my main bitch, she be the wettest ♪
♪ Money on my mind, wok hard in my belly ♪
♪ Young... with me, pop out like confetti ♪
♪ Real street... and I got good credit, yo ♪
♪ Foot on the gas, these... ain't ready. ♪
洛杉矶
你学会了
You had it.
我根本没学会
I didn't have it.
没有人一生下来就会开车
B, no one starts at the finish line.
要对此有信心
You got to have faith.
记住今天的经验
Remember today's lesson.
找准线
Find the line,
感受车
feel the car,
飞速疾驰
and let it fly.
害怕也没关系
It's okay to be afraid.
有时候恐惧就是最好的老师
Sometimes fear can be the best teacher.
我没害怕
I wasn't scared.
-谁都有害怕的时候 -你没有
- Everyone gets scared, son. - You don't.
你从来没害怕过
You're not afraid of anything.
我们该走了
We better hurry.
曾祖母坐飞机来了
Great-Grandma just flew in.
她要做拿手菜炸甜蕉
And she's making her famous maduros.
得在罗曼叔叔吃光前赶回去
We got to get to those before Uncle Roman does.
你现在知道害怕了吧
Now, that's something to be afraid of.
♪ Take me back to the city that I call my city ♪
♪ Where everybody knows my name ♪
♪ Take me back to the people that I call my people, yeah ♪
♪ I'm a long, long way from my city, my city ♪
♪ Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh ♪
♪ From my city, my city... ♪
你已经死过一回了
You have been dead.
-该焕发活力了 -我早就说过了
- It's time to get you living. Told you guys,
我不需要
I don't need that.
给你 资料填好了
There, profile done.
不用客气
You're welcome.
一般等上个三四天就好
Now, you give it about three, four days...
没人会这么快撩你
It never happens instantly.
什么情况
Wait, what? Hmm.
配对成功
让我再看看你的头像
Let me see your profile picture again.
他肯定是开滤镜了
He must have put a filter on there.
你们在看什么
What are you guys looking at?
-停下 不要 不要 不要看 -我们只是在玩游戏
- Oh, wait. No, no, no, no. - They're just video games, man.
-等会儿 先别看 -只是普通的游戏
- H-H-Hold on, man. - Just videos, man.
我能坐你旁边吗
Can I sit next to you?
你会漂移了吗
Boy nosy. You drifting yet?
当然
I am.
你在就好了 我刚才可厉害了
You should've seen us. It was so cool, Mom.
听我说
Hey!
孩子们 快过来
¡Oye, familia!
哎呀 我快饿死了
I am starving!
快来
Come on.
我想和你们所有的人好好拥抱一下...
I also want a hug from every single person in--
噢 好久不见了
Oh.
-啊 -你看到排的队了吗
- Ah. - You see the line?
都排队等着抱抱呢 祖母
We're all waiting in line for this love, abuelita.
-噢 太好了 -等着你们品尝呢
- Oh, yeah. - Wait till you taste this.
太好吃了
It's really good.
我费了好大的功夫
I put myself out for this one.
好了 各位 先安静一下
Okay, everybody pipe down, please.
祖母有话想要对大家说
Abuelita would like to say something.
都先安静一下
Piping and downing, please.
每当我看着这优秀的一家人
As I look out at this wonderful family,
我都会感觉到特别骄傲
I am filled with so much pride.
-要是我的儿子... -你们的父亲...
- The kind of pride that my son-- - your father--
还活着他也肯定会骄傲
would have enjoyed if he were here.
我知道你们这一路走来很不容易
I know that this road has been very hard
还遇到了很多不公
and also not fair.
但你们还是走到了今天
And yet here you are,
克服了重重困难
despite all of the odds,
做出了非常伟大的
building this magnificent
成...
leg...
做出的成就将会一代一代流传
It is a legacy that will go on for generations.
谁也夺不走
No one can take it away.
无论是现在
Not now.
还是未来
Not ever.
对啊
Yeah!
为家人干杯
To familia.
干杯 干杯
Familia.
永远是一家人 干杯 干杯
Siempre. Always.
哎 我今天穿了新鞋哦 别玩了
Hey, these new Nikes, man. Stop playing! Goddamn...
别这样 罗恩 特工局让你指挥
Come on, Roman. The agency put you in charge,
不是你说的要让我开车吗
and you said I get to drive.
其实我真正需要的
See, what I really need
是你的头脑
is I need your brain.
罗曼·皮尔斯头一回说这种话
Words Roman Pearce has never said.
嗯 再跟我说一遍 说详细一点
So talk me through it again. I need details.
好吧 特工局收到了有关被窃军事硬件的消息
Yeah, the agency got a tip on some stolen military hardware.
一辆载有下一代计算机芯片的车
Tomorrow, a next-gen quantum computer chip
明天会出现在罗马
will be transported through the streets of Rome,
我们负责偷芯片
and they need us to steal it.
我查过罗曼的情报了
I checked Roman's intel.
没问题
It's legit.
电影精选列表