但却影响了世界
but the impact was global.
你觉得他们去罗马都干了什么
And what do you think happened in Italy?
噢 我猜是看了风景 吃了意大利面
Oh, sightseeing, eating bucatini,
-还偷了一枚2万吨♥的炸♥弹♥ -得了吧 爱慕斯
- stealing a 20-kiloton bomb. - Oh, come on, Aimes.
-你很清楚这是胡扯 -注意措辞
That's bullshit and you know it. -Careful, now.
现在小无名氏不能参与任务
With Little Nobody out of commission
你♥爸♥又不知所踪 我才是这里的新老大
and your daddy in the wind, you're talking to the new boss.
看看吧
Showtime.
洛杉矶 2001年
Los Angeles, 2001.
出身卑微 土生土长
Humble roots, local kids,
从街头赛车手变成抢劫犯
street racers who became hijackers.
接着成为飞车走私犯
Graduated to high-speed smuggling,
驾车越狱抢劫火车
mobile jailbreaks, train robberies.
凡是能开车干的勾当 他们都干过
If it could be done in a car, they did it.
凡是违背常理和地球重力的 他们屡犯不止
If it violates the laws of God and gravity, they did it twice.
这台词是你写的
You write that yourself?
第一次注意到他们是2011年
We first took notice in 2011,
在里约 他们抢劫了一个毒枭 埃尔奈·勒耶斯
Rio, when they robbed a drug kingpin, Hernan Reyes,
让他死在了一座桥上
left his body on a bridge.
我的前辈 无名氏先生 看到了他们的潜力
My predecessor, Mr. Nobody, saw potential,
于是把他们纳为了编外人员
so he recruited them-- freelance, of course.
他们帮我们在阿布扎比
They ran missions for us in Abu Dhabi,
东京 伦敦 纽约 蒂比利斯执行过任务
Tokyo, London, New York, Tbilisi.
要我说 好几年前就该和他们撇清关系了
You ask me, we should've cut ties years back,
但总有人支持他们
but they had their champions.
他们用惯用伎俩
That's their M.O.
笼络执法机构
To corrupt law enforcement.
布莱恩·奥康纳
Brian O'Conner.
埃琳娜·内维斯 卢克·霍布斯
Elena Neves. Luke Hobbs.
他们都变成了一家人
Everyone becomes family.
就像一帮爱车的极端分子
It's like a cult with cars.
甚至你♥爸♥也成了一份子
Even Tess's dear old dad.
所以我们离堕落
So we're all just
就差这一场烧烤派对吗
a barbecue and a beer away from corruption?
你想说什么
What's your point?
我想说他们是罪犯
Point is they're criminals.
罗马出事儿并非偶然
Rome was a matter of time.
他们已经偷走了几亿美元
They've stolen hundreds of millions of dollars
还有至少一艘核潜艇
and at least one nuclear sub.
我们怎么能放任他们猖狂这么久
The real question is: How did we let this go on so long?
他们一家帮我们干了不少上不得台面的活
This family has gotten their hands dirty to keep ours clean.
曾经替特工局上过刀山下过火海
They've driven to the gates of hell and back for this agency.
罗马爆♥炸♥案有问题 很蹊跷
Something is not right with Rome.
不可能是他们做的
It can't be.
一点都不蹊跷
It can and it is.
这不是特工局该有的水平
The agency is better than this.
不该这么容易上当
We are smarter than this.
我们应该支持多姆和他的家人
We should be standing with Dom and his family.
这是我们最应该做到的事儿
That is the very least that we can do.
如果我们不采取行动 我们所有人都会被波及
If we don't act, this blows back on all of us.
后果会非常严重
The fallout will be existential.
请授予我全面行动权限
I'm asking for full green-light authority.
动用一切手段杀掉或逮捕托雷多一伙儿
Kill or capture the Toretto clan by any means.
爱慕斯 你在干什么
Aimes, what are you doing?
看来多数人赞成
Looks like the ayes have it.
作为你的直属上司
As your direct superior,
我一点都不在乎对方心地善不善良
I don't give a shit about anybody's heart of gold,
而且我讨厌烧烤
and I hate barbecues.
你知道我强硬起来什么都做得出来
You know I'd make a freight train take a dirt road,
所以劝你别挡我的道
so do not get in my way.
好吧
Okay.
我走我的道
I'll go my own way.
♪ My world has fallen ♪
♪ I'm falling to my knees ♪
♪ Oh, yeah ♪
♪ And now I feel my hands trembling ♪
♪ Oh, Lord ♪
♪ Ain't no promise I'll breathe again. ♪
罗马一沦陷 世界都乱了
When Rome falls, so does the world.
不像《罗马假日》那么美好
Well, it ain't no Roman holiday.
你也不是电影男主角
And you're no Gregory Peck.
我的家人呢
My family?
我把他们藏起来了 暂时安全
Your team's gone to ground. They're safe for now.
但莱蒂被抓住了
They've taken Letty.
-谁干的 -特工局
- Who's they? - The agency.
你现在是全世界特工组织
And you've just shot to number one
最想抓捕的目标
on the world's most wanted list.
陷害你的人想借此切断你和特工局的联♥系♥
Whoever did this wanted to sever your ties to the agency
还想让你和家人分离
and isolate you from your family.
如果你联♥系♥家人 通话一定会被追踪
Any attempt to contact your team will be traced.
替我给无名氏先生捎一句话
I need you to get a message to Mr. Nobody.
那你得找个灵媒或者魔术师帮忙
You'll need a medium for that or a magician.
他正在玩失踪
He's done his disappearing act.
把话传出去就好
Just get the message out.
告诉他我要去喝比利时啤酒
Tell him I'm ready to have that Belgian,
他就明白了
and he'll know where to go.
我说句心里话 孩子
I've got a message for you, ducky.
如今战火四处蔓延 你要是不顾自己
The world is on fire, and you want to keep running
一个劲儿地往火海里冲去拯救别人
into the burning building to save lives,
你早晚会被大火吞噬
but eventually the building's gonna collapse on you.
我并不怕死
I don't care about dying.
我只是想尽力保护好所有我爱的人
I only care about protecting the people that I love.
知道为什么决斗士总是孤身一人
You know why gladiators never had families?
-为什么 -因为他们知道
- Why? - Because they knew
每天都有可能是自己的末日
that every day might be their last.
你选择了一条孤独的路 亲爱的
You're choosing a lonely way, my darling.
没人能陪你走下去
Can't take anyone with you.
用天眼系统
Bring God's Eye online.
遵命 启动中
Yes, sir. Initiating.
找到托雷多一伙儿的准确位置
Get me Toretto and the others' locations
要精确到毫米
to the millimeter.
长官 出问题了
Sir, we have a problem.
天眼跟踪硬件被移除了
The God's Eye tracking hardware has been removed.
是泰丝
Tess.
看来她来这儿不光是为了找我
I guess her visit wasn't purely a social call.
帮我一个忙
Do me a favor.
一旦发现他的位置就追踪他的行踪
She pops up on any grid, let's see where she goes.
至于其他人 我们已经掌握了嫌犯范围
As for the rest, our fugitives aren't unknown quantities.
托雷多有个妹妹 有个儿子
Toretto has a sister, a son.
在找到他之前
Until we find him,
先找他家人
find his family.
噢
Oh!
你又赢了
Again.
你这是跟你最爱的姑姑耍小聪明吗
Are you cheating on-on your favorite auntie?
不管赢了一寸还是一米
It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile.
赢了就是赢了
Winning's winning.
这话听着有点耳熟啊
Where have I heard that one before?
跑 快跑
Go! Go!
-全面搜索 -是 要抓活的
- Search everywhere! - We need them alive!
趴地上别动 趴地上别动
Get on the ground! Get on the ground!
不 米娅 放开她
No! Mia! Let her go!
跑
Run!
-你好吗 -雅各布叔叔
- What's up? - Uncle Jakob?
你♥爸♥叫我来的
Your dad sent me.
稍等一会儿
Change of plans.
别动
Don't move!
我让你别动
I said don't move!
小布在你那儿吗
Do you have Little B?
小布
B!
别动
Freeze!
-还好吗 -还好
- You okay? - Yeah.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
小布
B!
电影精选列表