Hey, you think Wyatt might wanna go to Hunter's party?
汉特·德鲁办派对?
Hunter Drew is having a party? -Mm-hmm.
我想在派对上找他聊聊
Maybe I'll be able to hang out with him.
他可能会想去
I think he might be there.
那就好 沃克叔叔 改天再聊
All right, cool. See you, Mr. Walker.
再见
Bye.
别站在椅子上 搞什么?
Don't, don't stand up on the chair. What?
反击 -反击 沃克太太
Push up. -Push up. Mrs. Walker.
对不起
Sorry.
加把劲
Hustle!
传球 带球 -传球 带球 快点
Pass and move. -Pass and move. Come on!
够了 我喊就行了
Seriously, I got this.
天啊 -对不起
Jeez. -Sorry.
小心切球 -小心切球
Watch out for that sweeper!
射门 -射门
Take the shot!
进球 -进球
Goal! -Goal!
够了 沃克太太 我欣赏你对足球的热忱
Okay, Mrs. Walker, I appreciate the enthusiasm,
只是自从上次有家长被起诉后
but parents are not allowed down here.
家长就被禁止站在这里了
Ever since that lawsuit.
你懂的 -对不起
You know this. -Sorry.
过来 聚集 集♥合♥
Come on, let's huddle up. Come on. Bring it in.
好了 你们不准听 走开
All right. You guys can't hear this. Get away. Get away.
你们尽力了 但我还要你们更努力
You're giving me everything. I want more.
要在中场施压 拿出最出色的表现
Put pressure. We gotta play our game...
打扰一下 我建议把阵型从442改为433
Excuse me. I think we gotta switch from a 4-4-2 to a 4-3-3.
如果要创造更多进球机会
You need the extra attacker out there
那边需要多一个前锋
if we're gonna generate any scoring opportunities.
战术板给我 -这是我的战术板
Let me have that board. -That's mine. That's my board.
接到艾娃从外♥围♥传来的球后 我要前锋往前冲刺
When you get that outer pass from Ava, I want the attackers upfield.
到时对手肯定会卯足全力拦截 彻底失守
They're gonna overcompensate, and that'll be wide open.
这是我们期待已久的一刻
This is what we've waited for since kindergarten.
什么?
What?
数到三 喊口号♥ -数到三 喊口号♥
Team on three. -Team on three.
一、二、三 团结一心 -团结一心
One, two, three, team. -Team!
阵型从442转为433了
They've switched from a 4-4-2 to a 4-3-3.
把球传给茜茜
Someone give CC the ball.
她准备好了 没人防守 -传球
She's ready. She's open. Pass it.
一记高空球传给了茜茜·沃克 她周围无人防守
There's a lob passed to CC Walker. She's wide open.
她可以的 -加油 冲啊
She's got it! -Come on! Let's go!
加油 -茜茜 射门
Let's go! -CC, get it!
这很可能是决定胜负的一球 -茜茜 你可以的
A chance for the game-winning goal. -You got it, CC! You got it!
你不能…茜茜 赶紧把球踢进去
You can't just... Put it in, CC!
妈 快把球踢进去 搞什么?
Do it! Do it, Mama! Do it! What are you doing, Mama!
她搞什么?
What's she doing?
你没事吧? -有事
You okay? -No.
她干什么?
What is she doing?
我好像在帮忙敌队的球员
I believe she's helping the opposing player.
手给我 我扶你起来
Here, I'll help you.
茜茜·沃克加入国家队的希望
You know, CC Walker's hopes for the national team
就在我们眼前幻化成灰了
dashed right in front of us.
真是令人难过的一天啊 我只能说这么多
Pretty sad day. Tell you that much.
茜茜 我已经跟你道歉了
CC, I said I was sorry.
你老说踢足球没有前途
Well, you always said soccer doesn't make a real career.
就因为你 我再也没机会了
Thanks to you, it never will be.
亲爱的 加入国家队的机会还会有的
Honey, there will be other chances at the national team.
你不懂的
You don't get it
因为你压根不在乎我 不在乎什么事能让我感到快乐
because you don't really care about me and about what actually makes me happy.
你只是希望我变成另一个你 用你的方式思考、用你的方法做事
You just want me to be like you and think like you and act like you.
重点不是加入国家队
It's not about the national team.
我只是想离你远远的
I just wanna get away from you.
好痛
Nein. Aus.
卡住了
Aus. Stuck.
松口
Drop it.
又怎么了?
What?
你想干什么?
What, wha... What do you want?
你要我给你包尿片?
You want me to put this diaper on you?
听懂的话就吠两声
If you understand me, bark twice.
天啊
Wow.
乖 真乖
Super. You're fine.
它叫我这么做的
He asked me to do this.
听好 我认为这只狗和宝宝 一起相处的时间太长了
Listen, I think the dog and the baby are spending too much time together.
很好 是时候忘却今天的一切 恢复真身了
All right, time to put this day behind us and switch back.
看似修好了
Oh, it looks great.
赶紧启动吧 马上结束这场闹剧
Fire it up. Let's get this show on the road.
可惜这老玩意还没修好 无法♥正♥常操作
Unfortunately, the old girl still ain't up and running.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
我们把望远镜装回去了 但找不到第五块镜片
We put the telescope back together, but we can't find the fifth lens.
这镜片小过25美分硬币 却是最重要的组件
It's no bigger than a quarter. Damnedest thing.
我们都找遍了 它不见了 -那就去买♥♥个新的吧
We looked everywhere for it. It's gone. -Let's get a new one.
爸 那是一种 两侧向外凸起的消色差透镜
Dad, it’s an achromatic field lens with a double convex eye.
镜片采用氧化钍制成
The lens is comprised of thorium oxide.
氧化钍具备与氟化钙相似的晶体结构
Which has a similar crystalline structure to calcium fluoride.
含有高折射率的光学材料
With optical properties of high refractivity.
低色散
And low dispersion…
能最大概率地减少色差 -没错
To minimize chromatic aberration.
眼镜店买♥♥不到吗? 还是…
Is that something we can get at LensCrafters or...
眼镜店绝对买♥♥不到
Hell no, you can't pick it up at LensCrafters.
镜片是在瑞士用手工制♥造♥的 说得确切点 是在洛桑
They're handmade in Switzerland. -Lausanne, to be exact.
五星连珠只剩一天了
And the alignment only lasts for one more day.
下次再来看吧
You'll catch the next one.
自以为幽默
Very funny.
怎么说?
Why is that funny?
因为下次是在2162年
Because the next alignment is in 2162.
嗨 我最喜欢的一家人 有人感受到圣诞气氛了吗?
Hey, my favorite family. Has everybody found the Christmas spirit?
没门
Definitely not.
也许唱些圣诞颂歌♥能炒热气氛
Well, maybe some Christmas caroling will help bring it out.
圣诞颂歌♥对我有用 -我们家出事了 哪有这种心情?
It always helps me. -No. We're in a crisis. Are you serious?
看来你们需要修复裂痕
It sounds like you need to fix what is broken.
对啊 我们需要修复那望远镜
Yeah, we have to fix the telescope,
但必须找到 一种非常特殊、特定的镜片
but we have to find a very specialized, specific lens...
史波克
Spock!
虽然成功率不高 但他欠我一个人情
It, it's a long shot, but he owes me,
太空探索技术公♥司♥ 搞不好已经具备复♥制♥这种镜片的技术
and SpaceX probably has the tech to fabricate the lens we need.
好极了 -太好了
Right. Yes.
我马上叫来福车
I'll call that Lyft.
没想到吧? 你也是来福车司机?
Guess what? -You're a Lyft driver too?
走吧 出发
Come on. Let's go.
"Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" by Frankie Valli playing
♪ You better watch out You better not cry ♪
♪ Better not pout I'm telling you why ♪
♪ Santa Claus is… ♪
好了 沃克一家 我们就试着睡一觉吧
All right, Walkers, let's try and get some sleep.
怀亚特 怎么了? 怎么回事?
Wyatt, what's wrong? What's going on?
我早前跟爱莉安娜聊了一下 她邀请我…应该是邀请你
I was talking to Ariana earlier, and, um, she invited me, well, you,
去参加在汉特·德鲁家办的派对
to a party at Hunter Drew's house,
我真希望能恢复真身 那就可以…
and I just was really hoping to have my body back so I could...
反正我向来都不喜欢参加派对
I don't like parties.
不行 -行
No. -Yes.
不行 -行 走吧
No. -Yes. Come on.
当是为了怀亚特
For Wyatt.
为什么近距离看的东西 都显得模糊不清?
Why is everything blurry up close?
我不…
I don't... Ugh.
已经半夜了吗? 好困啊
What is it, like midnight? I'm exhausted.
现在才7点45分
It's, like, 7:45.
挺刺♥激♥的 对吧?
This is kind of exciting, right?
这是我近年来做过最刺♥激♥的事 这么说合适吗?
Is it bad to say that this is the most exciting thing I've done in years?
吉米 跳啊
Jimmy, jump!
吉米
Jimmy!
要联络他妈吗?
Should we call his mother?
吉米一定不会有事的
I'm sure Jimmy's fine.
来狂欢吧 -吉米好像动弹不得了
Party on. -I don't think Jimmy's moving.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我意识到我有妈的指纹和脸孔
电影精选列表