I am? CC.
请说明一下 -好啊
Please elaborate. -With pleasure.
这问题本质上与建筑学有关
It's essentially an architectural problem.
我们在使用微分几何学 来解决一个曲线方程问题
We're solving for a curvature equation using differential geometry.
问题是向量分♥析♥呢? 平面四边形呢?
But what's the vector analysis? Where are the planar quadrilaterals?
我们必须计算交叉结构积分
And we must calculate for the cross-structural integrals.
各位 数学是一门艺术 -搞什么?
You know, guys, math is art. Seriously?
不妨参考巴黎圣母院的几何特征
Just look at the quadrature of Notre Dame,
要么参考帕特农神庙的黄金比例
or even the Golden Ratio of the Parthenon.
就连印度的查米纳塔门
And even the Chaminar Monument in India
也是利用“4”这个数字作为设计元素
uses the number four in its intervals.
不是吗?
Right, guys? Come on.
霍利斯老师 我们什么时候能知道考试成绩?
Mr. Hollis, when do you think we'll have those results?
我担心我的学术表现
I'm worried about my grades.
沃克小姐 我想我们都很清楚你的程度在哪里
Miss Walker, I think we both know where you stand.
有那么差劲吗? -什么? 不会啊
It's really that bad, then? -What? No.
你这个学期进步了很多
I mean, the progress that you've made this semester, it's been amazing.
如果你妈知道你有多努力
If your mom could see how hard you've been applying yourself,
她一定会以你为荣的
she'd be really proud.
谢了
Thank you.
来不及做好? 怎么说?
What do you mean it's not gonna be done on time?
史波克 我今晚就要用到那块镜片 不然五星连珠就没了
Spock, I need that lens tonight before the planetary alignment ends.
总之与天文现象有关
There are astrological implications.
你是主唱 风评很好 今晚有一千万人观赏
You're the frontman. Heard great things. Ten million people watching tonight.
压力肯定不小 有句话说
Pressure's on. You know what they say.
压力造就成功
Burst pipes makes diamonds.
格温妮丝 蜡烛够了 快点 通通装好
Gwyneth, no more candles. Come on. Load up.
老兄 来吧 高光时刻到了 一起摇滚吧
Come on, bro. It's time. Let's roll.
快啊 -好的
Come on. -Yeah.
你还好吧? 准备好了吗?
You gonna be all right? Ready to do this?
卡拉
Kara? -Hm-mm.
你有所不知 我女儿是…
You don't know this, but my daughter, she's like a...
是个非常出色的足球员 我知道啊
She's a really good soccer player. -Of course I know that.
你一天到晚都让我们看她踢球的视频
You've shown everyone here, like, no less than 1,000 videos of her playing.
是吗? -是啊
I have? -Yes.
她真的很厉害
She's awesome.
我是个彻头彻尾的操控狂
So I'm being a total control freak by killing a huge opportunity for her
竟然搞砸了她离乡背井 加入国家队的大好机会
to move away from home and play with the national team.
洁西
Jess.
你不是操控狂
You're not being a control freak.
你只是为茜茜做出最好的决定
You're just doing what you think is best for CC.
够了 -洁西
Please. -Jess.
你是我的上司 也是我的楷模
You're my boss, and you're my role model,
你能做到事业家庭兼顾 如果我能有你一半的能力
and I'd be thrilled if I could manage to balance work and family
也算是人生一大成就了
even as half as well as you can.
但是你教我要懂得牺牲的
But you've taught me it comes with sacrifices.
牺牲?
What sacrifices?
但也不算是牺牲 毕竟你是为了孩子们
I mean, not like sacrifices because they're for your kids,
孩子才是最重要的
and apparently, they're important.
我理解不了 因为我只养了仓鼠 你做了很多牺牲
I wouldn't know. I have hamsters. But, like, sacrifices.
你说你已经有五年没去度假了
Like how you've told me, you haven't taken a vacation in five years
只为了负担茜茜足球训练营的费用
so that you could pay for CC's soccer camps.
你早在三年前就有机会升职了
Or how you could've had this promotion three years ago,
碍于你不想错过她的比赛
but didn't want to miss her games.
所以我认为你是最棒的妈妈
It's what makes you the best mom I know.
我们一会儿进去好好表现吧
We're gonna go in and kick ass,
你的领带和黄色短裤都很帅
you, that beautiful tie, and those yellow pants.
丫头 没有事难得倒你
Girl, you can pull anything off.
茜茜
CC.
妈 对不起
I'm sorry, Mom.
茜茜 别这么说 -我以前不懂你的工作有多困难
No, no, CC, stop. -I didn't understand how hard your job is.
你所做的一切都是为了我们家 -别这样 茜茜
And everything you do for our family. -No, no, CC.
该道歉的是我
I'm the one who's sorry.
亲爱的 你说得对 你的办法是行得通的
You were right, honey. Your way works for you,
我的办法不一定是好办法
and it doesn't have to be my way to be a good way.
更重要的是
More than anything in this entire world,
我只是希望你能过得好
I just want you to be okay.
我一定能过得很好
I will be okay
因为我拥有世界上最棒的妈妈 是她把我培养成最棒的孩子
'cause I have the best mom in the world, and that's how she raised me.
妈
Mom… -Hm.
我们马上出去 献上一出精彩的讲演
We are gonna W-A-L-K out of here and crush this pitch.
因为沃克家绝不轻言放弃 -绝不轻言放弃
Because Walkers never quit. -Walkers never quit.
走吧
Come on.
一、二、三、四
Hey. Yo, one, two, three, four.
盖比 盖比
Yo, Gabi. Yo, Gabi.
真是难以置信
Can you guys believe this?
他们竟然叫我们坐着观赏
They seriously expect us to sit up here
沃克老师的乐队表演 而不是叫我们上台表演
and listen to Walker's band play music instead of us.
沃克老师以前不是有机会 加入绿日乐队吗?
Didn't Mr. Walker have a chance to play in Green Day?
是黑色安息日乐队才对吧? -好像跟颜色有关的乐队
I think it was Black Sabbath. -It was a band about a color.
为了当怀亚特的爸爸 他竟然放弃当摇滚巨星的机会
Imagine giving up the opportunity to be a rock star
你们能想象吗?
just to be Wyatt's dad.
简直… -好可惜
Like... -That's sad.
简直… -我宁可当摇滚巨星
Like that's... I'd rather be the rock star.
摩森先生、汉尼斯先生
Mr. Molson, Mr. Hanes,
感谢你们再给我一次机会为你们讲演
thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to speak with you again.
今天不会有事的
You're safe today.
我早餐没吃过乳制品 -那就好
No dairy for breakfast. -Okay.
希望你能放下 昨天开会时的不愉快事件
Let's cut through the stench
听我们讲演位于第七大道 和主要大道之间的大楼设计
and talk to you about our beautiful building on 7th and Main.
没错 -洁西
That's right. Yup. -Jess.
没事吧? -怎么了?
Everything all right? What's going on? Guys?
这是什么情况?
What are we doing?
够了 -没事…
Okay. Come on, guys.
没事吧? -他又要走了
All good? -He's leaving again.
摩森先生 很抱歉我做不到
No. Mr. Molson, I'm so sorry.
我的家人需要我
My family needs me.
但我决定让我非常出色的团队 为你讲演 也为此感到骄傲
But I'm proud to leave you in the very capable hands of this team.
他们非常熟悉这些设计 他们会向你展示所有细节
They know these plans better than anyone. They'll show you every detail.
交给你们了
You've got it.
放心吧
We got it.
洁西 等等
Just hold on, Jess.
洁西
Jess.
先从外部花♥园♥开始
So starting with the exterior garden…
我们要看演出 我们要看演出
We want the show! We want the show!
没听到吗? 观众要看演出 你们的主唱呢?
Do you not hear that? We want the show! Where's your guy?
再等一分钟 -不能等了
Just one more minute. -I don't have a minute.
怀亚特 你♥爸♥呢? -不知道 雷克 我找不到他
Wyatt, where's your dad, man? -I don't know, Lake. I can't find him.
为了你们 我们推掉了一支花样游泳队
We passed on a synchronized swim band for this.
爸 -比尔
Dad. Bill.
我们已经尽快赶来了 -怀亚特呢?
We got here quickly. -Where's Wyatt?
我都找遍了 我很担心他
I've looked everywhere. I'm worried.
我们一起去找吧 -我们要看演出
Let's go find him. -We want the show!
怀亚特 -怀亚特 儿子 你在哪里?
Wyatt! -Wyatt, where are you, son?
儿子 出来吧 你把我们吓坏了
Come on, dude. You're freaking us out.
我去科学大楼找人 你们去东边和西边的走廊
I'll check the science wing. You get east and west corridors.
好的 -好的
Okay. -Okay.
怀亚特 怀亚特
Hey, Wyatt. Wyatt.
天啊 -爸
God. -Hey, Dad.
怀亚特?
Wyatt?
小子 你干什么? 快擦好屁♥股♥ 我们要上台了
What are you doing, man? Wipe it up. We gotta go on stage.
我真希望我做得到啊
I really wish I could.
问题是我怎么做不到 爸 我不是你 对不起
I just... I can't. I'm not like you, Dad. I'm sorry.
为什么道歉?
What are you sorry for?
我听到同学们议论纷纷
I heard these kids talking
说你差点加入一支后来大火的乐队
about how you were in a band that went on to be huge,
但你为了当我的爸爸 所以放弃了
but you had to settle for being my dad.
我确实差点加入一支后来大火的乐队
I may have been in a band that went on to become a huge success.
那又如何?
But so what?
那是什么乐队?
Well, which band was it?
魔力“黑”乐队
电影精选列表