什么? -天啊
What? -Oh my God.
真是太棒了
This is glorious!
♪ It's the most wonderful time Of the year ♪
♪ It's the hap-happiest season of all ♪
♪ With those holiday greetings… ♪
沃克家 圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas, Walkers!
♪ It's the most wonderful time ♪
♪ Yes, the most wonderful time ♪
♪ Of the year ♪
"Feliz Navidad" by José Feliciano playing
很抱歉你必须跟你妈接吻
I'm so sorry you're kissing your mother,
她也是你姐
who's also your sister.
很抱歉 -放心吧
I'm so sorry... -Don't worry about it.
见到你后
Upon meeting you,
我觉得你更像 一个智商平平的中年男子
you seem more like a middle-aged man of middling intelligence.
是低智商 智商介于中低之间的中年男子
Low. Middling to low intelligence.
有点像艾德·赫尔姆斯的类型
Sort of an Ed Helms type.
你的保底学校是什么?
What are your safety schools?
你…
And you...
火箭筒 打板
Bazooka. Mark.
狠狠地喝 可以的
Drink it ugly, and it'll work.
我不能…我是个50岁的文明人
I don't... I am a 50-year-old refined person.
天啊
Oh my God.
好恶心 天啊
So gross. Oh my gosh.
我是个不知感恩的人
I am an ungrateful malcontent
没意识到别人为我做过什么牺牲
who has no idea the kind of sacrifices people make for me.
别西卜 打板
Beelzebub. Mark.
对不起 我听不见 我塞了耳塞
Sorry? I can't hear you 'cause I have my earbuds.
扔到他脸上 他接住 扔回给我
Threw it in his face. He caught it. Threw it back.
我打 不断地打
I bounced it. Bounced it. Bounced it.
是你拯救了我的婚姻
You saved my marriage.
我拉伤了大腿后肌
I tore a hammie.
别管我
Go on without me.
放心吧 你们家的小狗和宝宝都不会有事的
You've nothing to worry about. Your puppy and baby are in very capable hands.
对不起
Sorry.
她们会杀了我们吗? 我被她们吓坏了
Are they gonna kill us? They're freaking me out.
可以把腿毛还给我吗?
Can you unshave my legs?
再来一遍
Go back.
女士们 这才像话嘛
That's how you do it, ladies.
我没想到我的人生会变成这样
This is not how I thought my life would turn out.
不会有事的 -知道了 教练
Everything's gonna be fine. -Yeah, Coach?
知道吗 茜茜? -我喘不气了
Yeah, CC? -I can't breathe.
他笑场了
He's laughing.
请走出这个房♥间 别再回来了
Please leave this room and never return.
她崩溃了吗?
Has she cracked?
艾玛、艾玛、艾玛、艾玛-
Emma, Emma, Emma, Emma.
我的妈啊
Emma. -Oh.
很好
It's great.
可以了吗? -可以了
Is that... -Yeah.
我刚加入一项排毒计划 可以随心所欲地吃
I'm on a new cleanse where I just eat everything,
毫无顾虑
and then that's it.
吻我
Kiss me. Kiss me.
电影精选列表