I'm the Spartan!
茜茜 加油
Go, CC! Go, CC! Go, CC!
♪ And I would do anything for love ♪
♪ I'd run right into hell and back ♪
♪ I would do anything for love… ♪
天啊 沃克
Whoa. Walker.
你竟然站在走廊上盯着爱莉安娜看?
You're standing in the hallway and staring at Ariana?
爱莉安娜 天啊 这小子高♥潮♥了
Yo, Ariana! Dude, this kid's starting to cream!
对不起 我答应…
I'm sorry. I promise...
小子 你被彻底击败了
You just got obliterated, son!
你是窝囊废
You're a loser, Walker.
一、二、三
One, two, three.
好了
Okay. Okay.
暂停一下
Uh, you... Uh, cut, cut for a second.
紧绷感 你们有没有感到房♥里充斥着一股紧绷感?
Um, there's tension. Do you feel the tension in this room?
要放松 乐谱扔掉 凭感觉演奏
We gotta be loose. Toss your music. Toss your sheet music.
乐谱扔掉 为什么举手?
Get rid of it. Emma, why are you raising your hand?
享受这种奔放的感觉 豁出去 有什么问题吗?
Embrace the anarchy. Just call it out. What do you got?
没有乐谱要怎么演奏啊?
How do we play the song without sheet music?
卢克·天行者不用电脑 也能炸毁死星啊 他怎么做到的?
How did Luke Skywalker blow up the Death Star without his computer?
我听不懂 我是2008年出生的
I don't know what that means. I was born in 2008.
好吧
Okay. Um…
巴克斯特呢?
Baxter?
他用原力 -没错
He used the Force. Yes!
“原力”是什么?
What's the Force?
原力是一种奇特的能量
The Force is this enigmatic energy
存在于我们身心之内 是一种正能量
that's inside all of us, and it's good.
各位 你们是一支乐队 不是独♥立♥的乐手
Guys, you're in a band. You're not individual players.
你们是一体的 是一个整体
You guys are a thing. You're one thing.
要跳出自己的框框 进入每个乐队成员心里
So get out of your heads and get into everyone's heart.
你跟她换位思考 你则跟他换位思考
You, walk a mile in her shoes. Walk a mile in his shoes.
大家试着去感受一体同心的感觉
Everybody, just try to feel what it means to be a collective.
来吧 让我们给予 杰克·怀特应有的尊重
Now, come on. Let's give Jack White the honor he deserves.
开始
Go.
鼓声 来吧
Drums, please.
很好
Yeah.
旋律进来 弦乐进来
Melody, strings.
木管 预备 开始
Woodwinds. Bring it up. Let's go.
谁感觉到了?
Who's feeling it?
很好
Oh, boy.
铜钹 预备
Cymbals, get ready. Cymbals.
感觉到了吗?
Did you feel that?
什么? 这…
What... That...
有急事 我去处理一下
Something's going on. I gotta take just a second.
麦克拉肯 这里交给你了 练一遍《铃儿响叮当》
McCracken, you're in charge. Uh, run through "Jingle Bells."
我去去就回来
I'll be right back.
各位 老爸敢死乐队 怎么突然召开紧急会议了?
Guys, what's up with the emergency Dad or Alive meeting?
别告诉你走衰运 又扭伤了手腕
Do not tell me, Lake, that you sprained your whammy wrist again.
不是 知道《摇滚争霸战》 这部小型综艺节目吧?
No, we heard from a little TV show called So You Think You Can Rock?
什么? -我们受邀去试镜了 好耶
What? -We got the audition! Yeah!
各位 别忽悠我 这一刻 我的心灵非常脆弱
Guys, do not mess with me. I'm super fragile right now.
周五剧组将派人来拍摄学校舞会
There's a TV crew coming here to the school dance on Friday
现场直播
for a live broadcast.
老爸敢死乐队要火了
Dad or Alive is about to be famous!
什么? 太不可思议了
What? This is insane!
很难想象吧 来啊 -好极了
It's incredible. Come on! -Yes!
"Shoop" by Salt N Pepa playing
你身材丰满 性感无比 特别是后背
♪ You're packed and you're stacked 'Specially in the back ♪
哥儿 真想感谢你妈赐你这种美臀
♪ Brother, wanna thank your mother For a butt like that ♪
上膛开炮 这是什么玩意?
♪ Or a shotgun, bang What's up with that thang ♪
好想知道能撑多久
♪ I wanna know, how does it hang?
多情哥 废话少说 暂停 稍等 正如普林斯说的 你这火♥辣♥的贱♥货♥
"Straight up, wait up, hold up, Mr. Lover Like Prince said, you're a sexy mother..."
如果你想用90年代名曲考倒我 劝你找一首更有深度的歌♥
You'll have to work harder to stump me on iconic ladies of the '90s, Gus, Gus.
你好厉害
You're so good.
全是你的最爱 -谢了
All your faves. -Thanks.
没有M豆 哪来的圣诞饼干?
Would they be holiday cookies without M&M's?
拜托表扬表扬我嘛
Please. Give me some credit.
看到你了 卡拉 早上好 -早上好
Ah. There she is. Good morning, Kara. -Good morning.
三倍浓缩咖啡 加了你喜欢的奶类
Triple-shot juggernaut. Remixed just the way you like it.
是燕麦奶吗? -没错
Oat milk? -Oh, yeah.
谢谢 -我们学会了
Thank you. -We learned.
头儿 你信不信? 我被我儿子养的蛇咬了
Do you believe this, boss? My son's snake bit me.
我相信那家宠物店 结果换来这种下场
That's what I get for trusting the pet store.
他们说这种蛇不会咬人 结果竟然是水蝮蛇
They told me it was harmless. Turns out to be a water moccasin.
我担心会搞砸讲演会
I'm so afraid it's gonna ruin the pitch.
不会 绝对不会 伤势看起来并不明显
No, not at all. I mean, you can barely even see it.
没人会注意到的
No one will notice.
谢谢 -圣诞快乐
Oh, thanks. -Merry Christmas.
是你吗?
Is that who I think it is?
讲演会准备好了吗? -准备好了 格兰
Are you ready for the pitch? -I am now, Glen.
这是送给你的 是你的最爱 -感激不尽
These are for you. Your favorites. -Thank you so much.
圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas. -Merry Christmas.
摩森集团打来敲定明天的讲演会了
So The Molson Group called to confirm tomorrow's pitch,
汉尼斯先生 也有意安排你和公♥司♥合伙人见面
and Mr. Hanes wants to set a meeting with you and the partners,
套他说的话:“等客户签约后”
his words, "after we close this deal."
你就快成为公♥司♥第一位女性合伙人了
You're about to become the first female partner in the history of this firm.
那我得先让摩森集团签约啊 你一定做得到的
If I close Molson. -Oh, you will.
前提是史蒂夫没有从中作梗
Well, not if Steve snakes it out from under me.
嗨 史蒂夫 -洁西
Hey, Steve. -Jess.
天啊 我好喜欢你的发型 让你的鼻子看起来更小
Wow, I love your haircut. It, it kinda makes your nose look smaller.
看过我发给你的讲演文案了吗?
Did you review the pitch document I sent you?
是 看过了 说真的 我很喜欢看你写的文案
Oh, yes, yes, I did. And I gotta say, I love reviewing your work.
让我觉得自己变聪明了
It just makes me feel more intelligent.
有没有做笔记?
Any notes?
没有
No.
明天我们好好表现 好吗?
Let's knock 'em dead in there tomorrow. All right?
好的 -你们俩做得到吗?
Yes. -You two thoroughbreds?
对了 说服客户签约的人 将成为公♥司♥的合伙人
And, by the way, you close the deal, somebody's making partner.
合伙人
Partner.
加油
Good luck.
想得美
Oh, you wish.
提醒一下 你的团队很乐意帮忙
Just know, your team is here to help.
你们是最棒的 但我应付得来
Oh, you guys are the best. I think I've got it under control.
我懂 你凡事都喜欢亲力亲为
I know, I know. You like to do everything yourself.
是啊
Yeah.
你有心了 但这终究是我的职责所在
You're so sweet, but ultimately, it is my responsibility.
是 组长 -去吧
Aye, aye, captain. -Yeah.
茜茜 很好
There we go, CC. Take it down the field.
天啊
Oh my God.
简直就是我见过最强的足球选手
Literally the best soccer player I have ever seen.
没有冒犯你们的意思
No offense.
厉害
Yes!
沃克
Hey, Walker.
大战打响了 这次要把胜利抢回来
The War of 1812 called. It wants its cannon back.
过奖了 教练 -这才是国家
Thanks, Coach. -That is a foot!
我有个好消息要告诉你
Do I have a surprise for you.
国家队将派出一位球探 前来观察明天的赛事
A scout for the national team is comin' to the game tomorrow.
真的吗?
Are you serious?
你妈知道后一定会不高兴 毕竟你必须搬到外地住
Your mom won't be happy, 'cause you'd have to leave home,
但这是千载难逢的机会
but this is an opportunity of a lifetime.
只要你打出毫无破绽的一战 让我们取得胜利 那就可以放心了
You play a flawless game and we win, you got nothin' to worry about.
加油
So do that.
别重复我当年的错 我本来有机会的
Don't do what I did when I had my shot
却因为顾虑太多而错失良机
and thought about everything that could go wrong.
成为为国争光的运动员
Could mean the difference between, uh, international athletic glory
以及高中足球队教练和科学老师 原来只在一念之间
and coaching high school soccer and teaching science.
谢谢你的安慰 感激不尽
Thank you. I appreciate that.
明天尽管做自己
So just be yourself tomorrow.
知道吗? -好的
All right? -Okay.
不会有事的 -没错
And everything will be fine. -Everything will be fine.
好了 我为你感到骄傲 你可以的
All right. I'm proud of you. You got this.
国家队? 茜茜 太牛了
National team? C, this is freakin' huge.
艾娃 该回家了
电影精选列表