我们一起去望远镜观测室 希望能恢复正常吧
let's get to the telescope and wish this back to normal.
你干什么? 开车啊
What are you doing? -I'm gonna drive.
不行 你不能开车 你看起来就像个六岁小孩
No, you will not. You look like you're six.
怎么办?
What are we gonna do?
怎么了?
Uh, what?
"Christmas Wrapping" by The Waitresses playing
♪ 'Cause I bundled up too tight ♪
♪ Last minute have-to-dos ♪
♪ A few cards, a few calls Because it's RSVP ♪
♪ No, thanks, no party lights ♪
♪ It's Christmas Eve, gonna relax ♪
♪ Turn down all of my invites ♪
♪ Merry Christmas, merry Christmas… ♪
天啊 不好意思 展览馆不开放
Whoa. Whoa. I'm sorry, but the exhibit's closed.
有一家人笨手笨脚的 进来后把望远镜撞跌了
Some clumsy family came in and knocked over the telescope.
他们肯定是白人
And you know they was white.
黑人绝对不会闯下这种祸
Black people don't create problems like this.
你会把望远镜修好吧?
You can fix all this, right?
说什么呢? 我的制♥服♥上不是写着“维修员”吗?
Can we fix it? Doesn't it say maintenance on my shirt?
多久才能修好?
Okay. How long will it take?
四五个小时吧
Well, about four or five hours of work.
太好了 -好极了
Okay. -Yes. Okay.
大概一周半吧
I'd say a week. Week and a half.
这是… 各位 我懂的 放心吧
Does that... -Guys, I got it. All right? Don't worry.
大哥 如果你今晚帮我修好
Sir, if you could have this up and running for me by tonight,
我会给你充足的报酬
I'll make it worth your while.
小子 你打算给多少“甜头”?
How much cheddar we talking about, lil' player?
等等 你们有没有“甜头”? 没有
One second. You guys got any cheddar? -I don't have any cheese.
没有 -“甜头”?
No. -Cheese?
亲爱的 那是俚语
No, it's slang, honey.
接受Zelle转账吗?
Do you take Zelle?
“Zelle”? -我接不接受…
Zelle? -Do I take...
好啊 我接受Zelle转账 -那就好
Hell yeah, I take Zelle. -Yeah? Oh, great.
我们会不眠不休地修好 今晚一定会搞定
We'll have it up and running tonight. We will not rest until it's done.
我们去吃午饭吧
Let's get some lunch.
厉害 -可以嘛
Amazing. -Okay.
洛夫 谢谢你的帮忙
Thanks for your help, Rolf.
我们一家大小今天会忙得不可开交
This family just has a really challenging day ahead.
尽管放心吧
Nothing to worry about.
你们家的小狗和宝宝都不会有事的
Your puppy and your baby are in very capable hands.
洛夫 你跟宝宝相处过吗?
Rolf, have you ever been around a baby before?
还用说嘛 我也当过宝宝啊
Yes, of course I have. I was a baby myself once.
很好 去吧 乖
Okay, off you go, boys.
你们都看到了 我已经送宝宝上♥床♥睡午觉了
As you can see, I have already placed the baby down for a nap.
好走不送 再见
Auf Wiedersehen. Tschüssi.
好吧
Okay.
天啊 这条短裙又紧又痒 你怎么受得了啊?
God, this skirt is so tight and itchy. I don't know how you wear it.
感觉就像被紧密包裹在玻璃纤维内
It's like I'm shrink-wrapped in fiberglass.
我对这种布料过敏 -别碰了 望着我 别分心
I'm allergic. -Stop touching it. Look at me. Focus.
我们可以的
We've got this.
你有我的长相和声音 动作也…
You look like me. You sound like me. You act...
茜茜 你吃了什么?
Oh, CC, what did you eat?
抱歉 我在赶来的路上 喝了一瓶佳得乐
Sorry. I pounded a Gatorade on the way over here.
把鞋穿好
Just, just put the shoes on.
跟着我
Follow my lead.
可以吗? -可以
You good? -Yeah.
听好 他是葛斯 麻烦你跟他打声招呼
Okay, this is Gus. Please say hello to him.
嗨 葛斯
Hello, Gus.
我是单身汉
♪ I'm just a bachelor ♪
想找个伴儿
♪ Looking for a partner ♪
她要懂得骑马
♪ Someone who knows how to ride ♪
不会摔下来
♪ Without even falling... ♪
"Pony" by Ginuwine playing
不错嘛 -妈 不行
Okay. -No. No, Mom.
骑我的小马儿
♪ Ride my pony… ♪
不是这样搞的 谢了 -是吉纳文的《小马儿》
We don't do that. Thank you. -It's "Pony" by Ginuwine.
谢了
Thank you.
你的车呢?
Where's your car?
没事的 我们可以的 只要…
Okay, we can do this. Just keep...
亲爱的 起来
Honey. Come here.
没事的 -我可以的
Just shake it off. -I got it.
没事的 -我没事
You're fine. Just shake it off. -I'm fine.
天啊 茜茜 你怎么来了? -嗨
Oh my God, CC! What are you doing here? -Hi.
这是新的游戏吗? 这是…
Is this a new game? Like...
她是我的助理卡拉 手提包交给她
This is my assistant, Kara. Give her the bag.
对不起 凯莉
Sorry about that, Karrie.
是卡拉 -卡拉
Kara. -Kara.
对不起 我有点不在状态
Sorry. I'm just out of it. I…
我昨晚喝得烂醉如泥
I hit the hard stuff a little too hard last night.
很好 丫头 恭喜你 你终于做到了
Yeah, girl, congratulations. Girl, finally.
很难看吧? -是啊
It's awful, isn't it? -Yes.
不会 我只是…
No. I just...
我不得不帮你挤一挤 -这是…
I gotta squeeze it. -What...
过来 我帮你…
Just get in there and…
不要啊 -住手
Oh no! -No.
这样会留下疤痕的
That is how things scar.
是你吗?
Is that who I think it is?
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 你不能这么做 小心被踢
I'm sorry. You can't do that. You can't do that or you'll get kicked.
我… -洁西
I... -Oh, Jess.
洁西 今天是大日子 大家都在等了
Jess. Big day, Jess. Everybody's waiting.
千万别让我们失望
Don't let us down.
好的 我会…她马上过去
Yes, I'll be... She'll be right there.
不错嘛
I like it.
这家伙是谁啊? -我是她女儿茜茜
Who's this creature? -Oh, I'm her daughter, CC.
长得真像 你的鼻子也很大
Oh, I can see the resemblance. You got a big nose too.
从来没人说过… -他有资格说我们鼻子大吗?
Oh, I never... -Did you see his nose?
我们只需要准备一下
We just need one second to prepare.
我还以为我们装得下去
Can't believe I thought we could do it.
那位“无所不能的丫头”跑哪去了? 妈 那丫头刚从楼梯上摔下来
What happened to "Miss I Got This"? -She fell down the steps, Mom.
稍等一下
Oh, just give me a second.
我好紧张 我需要巧克力
I'm so nervous. I need chocolate.
巧克力 我需要巧克力 -提词卡
Chocolate. I need chocolate. -Note cards.
很好 提词卡
Okay, note cards. Okay.
天啊
Oh.
好极了
Oh, yeah.
太好吃了
So good.
好冻
Cold. It's cold. It's cold.
好了 茜茜 看着我
Okay, CC, look at me.
我把整个讲演稿都写在提词卡上了
I wrote the entire presentation on note cards.
你只需要照着念就可以了
All you have to do is read them.
我对建筑设计一窍不通
I don't know anything about architecture.
我们是沃克家的人 沃克家绝不轻言放弃
We're Walkers, and Walkers never quit.
这话不对 我们经常电影看到一半就放弃
Not true. We always turn a movie off before it's over.
你只需要走进会议室 照着稿子念就行了
All you have to do is W-A-L-K into that meeting and read them.
相信自己 -相信自己
Be a boss. -Be a boss.
相信自己 -相信自己
Be a boss. -Be a boss.
相信自己 -相信自己
Be a boss. -Be a boss.
相信自己 -相信自己 来吧
Be a boss. -Be a boss. Let's go!
天啊 爸 你不能贸然走出去啊
Whoa. Whoa. Dad, you can't just walk out there.
你要低着头 避免跟任何人对视
Keep your head down. Make eye contact with no one.
什么?
What?
你将一路被人追着打 -怎么说?
You're about to run the gauntlet. -What's that?
你不能待在同一个地点
It's very critical that you don't stay in one place
少于四秒 或超过七秒
for less than four seconds or more than seven.
嗨 拉格斯 老兄 好吗?
Hey. What's up? Yo, Ruggles, what's up, man?
上周五的比赛太精彩了 说真的 你简直就是亚伦·唐纳德
Heck of a game last Friday. Seriously. You looked like Aaron Donald.
谢了 老兄 -我当时冷得要命 -我挺你
Thanks, bud. I froze my ass off though. -I got you.
老兄 看得出来
Oh, dude, I bet.
快过来 -怎么了?
Get here. -What?
你搞什么? -听好
What are you doing? -I got some news here.
你♥爸♥和高中生活的关系 就如烤面包和果酱
Your dad happens to be the toast, and high school's my jam.
爸 用食物来形容高中生活 完全不合适 这是生死存亡的问题
Food metaphors have no place here, Dad. This is life and death.
我… -放心吧
I'm... -I got it.
美女们 你们可好啊?
电影精选列表