the Switchblade Sisters.
这绰号♥可不是我取的
But I didn't say it.
天啊 太折腾人了 妈 加油 千万别让我失望
Oh, this is torture. Come on, Mom. Don't let me down.
我好像看到亚历克斯·苏利文 他是国家队的球探
I think I see Alex Sullivan. That's a scout for the US national team.
嗨 丫头
Hey, girl.
天啊 我要冷静
Oh my gosh. I'm gonna get it together.
嗨 詹金斯太太 不对 你好 凯莉
Hey, Mrs. Jenk... Hey, Carrie. Hi, Carrie.
天啊 鸭嘴帽反着戴好看
Oh my God, I love this backwards cap vibe.
很适合节庆和比赛的氛围
Very festive. Very game day.
今天压力有点大
Just a little stressed today, actually.
别担心 我带了葡萄酒 我们边看比赛边喝
Well, guess what? Brought us a little game day vino.
葡萄酒? -是啊
Wine? -Yeah.
不了 我要专注地观赏比赛 谢谢你的好意
No. I'm focused on the game, but thank you.
也对 忘了你是超人妈妈 需要专注地观赏比赛
Oh. Right, I forgot. She's a super mom. She focuses on the game.
也知道所有球员的名字 我都不知道她们叫什么
She knows all the players' names. I don't know anyone's name.
好了
Okay.
你没做好任何准备
Ah. You're so not prepared for this, Dad.
说什么呢? 我不会有事的 好吗? 我读过大学 大学面试难不倒我
What? I'm fine, okay? I went to college. I can do a college interview.
你读的是亚利桑那州立大学 这可是耶鲁大学啊
You went to Arizona State University. This is Yale.
有人说亚利桑那州立大学 就是坦佩市西南部的耶鲁大学
Well, some would say that Arizona State is the Yale of Southwest Tempe.
不是…
N...
怀亚特 -是
Wyatt. -Yeah?
对不起 他才是怀亚特
I'm sorry. He... He's Wyatt.
我是个男人 是个拥有成年体格
I'm a man. I'm an adult man with an adult body,
长有体毛的成年人
adult body hair.
我跟你没差
I'm just like you.
说真的 我是斯堪的纳维亚人 但少有地不长体毛
Actually, I'm Scandinavian. I'm surprisingly hairless.
你是怀亚特吗?
Is your name Wyatt?
不是 因为我是个男人 而怀亚特是个男孩
No. 'Cause I'm a man, and Wyatt is a child.
他才是怀亚特
This is Wyatt.
好吧 那我们准备好跟你面试了
Okay, then. We're ready for you.
好的 我马上进去 感激不尽 谢谢
Okay, I'll be right in. Thank you so much. I appreciate it.
天啊 老兄 冷静 搞什么?
My God, man, get a grip. What are we doing?
没事的 放松 好吗?
All right? Relax, okay?
我们看电视玩益智问答游戏时 每次都是谁胜出?
Hey, when we play Jeopardy, who always wins?
我啊 -对 没错 还有谁呢?
Me. -Okay, yeah, well, besides you?
妈 -好吧 茜茜是我的手下败将
Mom. -Okay, well, I beat CC, don't I?
她没跟我们一起看过那部综艺 那我们一起看过《真·蛋糕》吧?
She never even watches with us. -Okay, when we watch Is It Cake?
我总是第一个猜中哪个是真蛋糕
I'm always the first to guess if it's cake.
你在那方面确实出奇地厉害 过奖了 祝福我吧
You are freakishly good at that. -Thank you. Now wish me luck, okay?
90分钟
Ninety minutes. Ninety minutes. Ninety minutes.
比赛正式开始
And away we go.
独角兽队 加油
Come on, Unicorns! Come on, Unis!
她第一次触球就…
And her first touch is…
上演了用手接球的戏码
…literally touching the ball with her hands.
她用手接球
She caught the ball.
她用手接球 天啊 你没事吧?
She caught it. -Oh God, are you gonna be okay?
被他看到了 她搞什么?
He saw her catch it. What is she doing?
她今天压力很大吧
She's hitting today.
诀窍是 用平板电脑看
The trick is you watch it on a tablet,
然后截图放大
and then you can screengrab an image and zoom in on it.
一旦发现刷痕
Once you see those brush marks,
就能确定蛋糕是真的
that's how you know it's cake.
别跟着打响指 -对 这不是我们的作风
Don't snap back. -Yeah, we don't snap.
这是在模仿《闪舞》的男主角吗?
Is this, is this Flashdance?
怀亚特 送你一个人情 你要不要重新来过一遍?
Wyatt, just as a courtesy, if you wanna start this over…
得了吧 不用
Oh, please, no.
不用? 你打算就这样… -是的
No? You wanna hit save on… -Yeah.
肢体语言完全不行
The body language is all wrong.
看得出他们不满意 满脸嫌弃
That is not enjoyment. That is judgment.
嗨 沃克老师
Hey, Mr. Walker.
戴夫·格罗尔加入乐队后
Then Dave Grohl joined the band,
他们在1991年春天录制了《无所谓》
and they recorded Nevermind in the spring of 1991.
爱莉安娜
Ariana.
怀亚特在里面吗? -是的
Is that Wyatt in there? -Yes.
没错 怀亚特在里面 不在外面
Yeah. Wyatt's in there. He's not out here.
如果他能进入耶鲁大学 我会替他感到高兴 只是…
You know, I'm happy for him about Yale. It's just…
怎么说呢? 我舍不得他离开
I don't know. It's sad to see him go.
是吗? 你舍不得他? -是啊
Yeah? You'd be sad? -Of course.
我们从小就是邻居
I mean, we've lived a block away from each other since I was born.
小时候经常玩在一块儿
You know, we always used to play together as kids.
以前我们还有一只圣诞泰迪熊玩偶
We even had this Christmas teddy bear thing
每年轮流送给对方
we used to pass around each year.
你还记得? -当然记得
You remember that? -Of course I do.
他温柔善良、心思细腻 说真的 这种男生很少见
He's such a kind and thoughtful guy, and honestly, there's so few of them.
他的身手也很好 他会空手道
He's really tough. He does karate.
真的 他的白带上有两条条纹
Yeah. He's got two stripes on his white belt.
应该要升上黄带了 无奈于师♥父♥说他考试时哭
Should be a yellow belt. His sensei said he cried during his test,
真难以想象 他在现实生活中很少哭的
which is insane 'cause he almost never cries in real life.
传给茜茜 -天啊
Get it to CC! Oh my gosh.
记得我跟你说过 我和约翰出了点问题 对吧?
Girl. Okay, remember I told you that John and I were having a little issue?
于是我试了你在大学时期教我的招式
I tried that crazy thing you told me about from college.
结果有用 我挪到他身下…
It worked. I went…
沃克被弹簧刀姐妹双面夹攻
Walker gets sliced and diced by the Switchblade Sisters!
是红牌 她从后面切入 你看到了吧?
It's a red card! Cut her from behind. You saw that, right?
你看到了吧? -是的
You saw that? -Yeah.
能想象国家队球探看到这种表现 有多惊讶吗?
Can't imagine the national scout is pleased with this performance.
给我喝点葡萄酒吧 -没问题
Pass me some of that wine? -Absolutely.
我们会失职的-
We would be remiss
如果没谈论你对黎曼假设的解析
if we didn't talk about the very exciting work
那就是我们失责了
that you appear to be doing with the Riemann hypothesis.
我已经解开了
Solved it.
这可是数学家希尔伯特 23道待解问题之一啊
One of Hilbert's 23 unsolved problems?
对啊 跟他说只剩22道待解问题呢
Yeah, tell Hillbilly he's down to 22.
但他在80年前过世了
Okay, Hillbilly has been dead for 80 years.
我研究黎曼假设多年 我想知道你的立场是什么?
As someone who has wrestled with Riemann, I'm curious, which way are you leaning?
是对还是错?
True or false?
错
False.
艾拉 -该死的
Ira. -Suck a duck.
深呼吸
Take a breath.
知道克雷数学研究所提供一百万奖金 给成功证明黎曼假设的人吗?
The Clay Institute offers a $1 million prize to anyone who can solve Riemann.
希望你能马上为我们分♥析♥一下
We would love if you could show some of your work here right now.
太好了
Thrilled.
黎曼?
Ree-man?
我以为你们指的是瑞曼 我已经证明他的假设了
I thought you said Redman. I solved his hypothesis.
你们是指“瑞曼假设”吗? -“瑞曼假设”?
The Redman hypothesis? -Redman hypothesis?
瑞曼是武当帮的成员吗?
From Wu-Tang?
加油
Come on.
球从茜茜·沃克两腿间溜过时 她竟然在发呆
CC Walker sleeping as that ball rolled right between her legs.
夜魔侠队以1比0领先
The Daredevils with a one-zero lead.
太煎熬了 我的人生被你毁了
Oh, this is torture. You are ruining my life!
父母在场边嚷嚷 孩子会感到压力很大的
When parents yell from the sidelines, it puts pressure on the kids.
她生过三个小孩 每周工作60个小时
She popped out three kids, and she works 60 hours a week.
对她说几句建设性的批评 她没理由承受不了
I think she can handle a little bit of constructive criticism!
我待不下去了 很好
I gotta get outta here. I gotta get outta here.
果然是我的好闺蜜
That's my girl.
茜茜 我来了
CC, I'm coming.
现场好像来了个虎妈 -借过
Looks like we have a helicopter mom. -Excuse me!
这叫“虎”落平阳吧
Black Hawk down.
你的水杯上 贴着《我的世界》的贴纸吗?
Is that a Minecraft sticker on your bottle?
对 我是游戏粉 -真的?
Yeah, I love Minecraft. -You do?
对啊 -那你是《沙丘》粉吗?
Yeah. -What about Dune?
你是指原版还是新版?
Wanna talk about the original or the new one?
我指的是漫画版 弗兰克·赫伯特 是我最欣赏的作家之一
I actually wanna talk about the novel. -Frank Herbert is my favorite author.
什么?
What? -Mm-hmm.
你会不会是 那种接受克隆肉制品的素食者?
Any chance you're a vegetarian who's open to cloned meats?
还用问嘛
Obviously.
可不是嘛 这是唯一合情合理的解决方案
Obviously. Right? It's the only ethical, sensible way to be.
你对生化机器人有什么看法? -我对机器人有莫名的恐惧感
How do you feel about cyborgs? -Robots kinda freak me out.
对 说得好 机器人可有可无 -没错
Sure, totally. Robots are stupid. -No.
对了 你说怀亚特 想不想去汉特今晚的派对?
电影精选列表