全家变身
大作战
(冰淇淋)
(老爸敢死乐队)
(救命啊)
(预知未来)
(沃克家祝大家圣诞快乐)
亲爱的 准备好了吗? 开始了 -老早准备好了 来吧
You ready. Here we go. Born ready. Come on.
他们肯定想不到的
They're gonna be surprised.
来吧 拐仗竖直
Let's do it. Straighten your cane.
五、六、七、八 -七、八
A five, six, seven, eight.
"Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" by The Jackson 5 playing
♪ Santa Claus is coming to town ♪
♪ Santa Claus is coming to town ♪
♪ You better watch out, You better not cry ♪
♪ You better not pout I'm telling you why ♪
♪ Santa Claus is coming to town ♪
♪ Santa Claus is coming to town ♪
嗨 孩子们 来拍年度圣诞视频吧
Hey, kids. Kids, it's time for the annual Christmas video.
妈 现在没空
Uh, not right now, Mom.
说什么呢? 你以前特爱拍圣诞视频的
What are you talking about? You used to love these.
重点是“以前”
The key word being "used to."
我们都长大了 不适合拍这种视频 很丢脸的
I think we're too old for that. It's kind of embarrassing.
小子 你呢? 来吧 怀亚特 听得见吗?
How about you, buddy? Come on. Wyatt, can you hear me?
去拿吉他过来 一起拍视频吧
Grab your guitar. Let's do this.
你刚刚害我死在《矮人矿场》里了
You just made me die in the Dwarf Mines.
那你就回到现实一起拍视频 好吗?
How about joining us in the physical world?
就五分钟
Five minutes.
现实世界我体验过了 我决定回到数码世界
I tried the physical realm… I will take the digital realm.
迈尔斯? -迈尔斯
Miles? -Miles.
小子 要一起拍吗? -迈尔斯
You with us, buddy? -Miles.
泡菜 -泡菜呢?
Pickles. -Where is Pickles?
天啊 -泡菜
Oh God. -Pickles.
圣诞树不是你的领地
The tree is not your territory.
亲爱的 小心你头上的糖果手杖 你被勾住了
Oh, honey, watch out. Your cane. You're hooked. You're hooked.
没事的 大家都没事
I'm okay. We're okay.
比尔 我们这家人 从什么时候开始放弃庆祝圣诞节的?
Hey, Bill, when did this family give up on Christmas?
以后家里再也不准用金箔装饰
New rule in this house. No more tinsel.
茜茜以前很喜欢拍圣诞视频的
I mean, CC used to just love making those holiday videos.
到处都是金箔
I mean, this stuff just gets everywhere.
怀亚特天生就有表演细胞 他跳起舞来舞王范儿十足
And Wyatt was a natural performer. He had moves like Jagger.
那只狗小得可以 尿量却那么大?
How does so much pee come out of that tiny, little dog?
恐怕我们一家人
I worry that we're all kind of disconnected.
什么? 你在问我什么事吗?
Sorry, did you ask me something?
什么? -什么?
Hmm. Sorry? -What? Hmm.
算了 -我听不到 什么?
It's fine. -I can't hear... What?
没事
No. No. -Oh.
那就好 晚安 -晚安
Okay. Good night.
洛杉矶的朋友们 早上好 再过三天就是圣诞季了
Good morning, Los Angeles. Only three days till Christmas,
都会区再度迎来炙热的圣诞假日
and another hot holiday season here in the Southland.
圣诞老人 千万别忘记我们
Don't forget us, Santa Claus.
目前气温是摄氏24度 气温连连攀升
Seventy-six degrees, and the mercury is rising.
说到连连攀升 今晚记得要抬头仰望天空
Speaking of Mercury, make sure to look at the sky tonight
观赏千年一遇的“行星连珠”奇观
for a once-in-a-lifetime planetary alignment.
务必继续收听99.3KMCG频道 感受圣诞气氛
And of course, keep listening to 99.3 KMCG to catch the Christmas spirit.
队友们 这些想法都很好 但在我抵达前别做任何决定
Okay. Really good ideas, team. But don't do anything without me.
我一到办公室就跟进
I'll get after it when I get in.
茜茜
CC!
天啊
Oh my goodness.
你说在这种环境中生活合适吗?
Do you think it's good for you to live like this?
妈 我在努力为比赛做好准备
Mom, I'm trying to get ready for my game.
没必要听你教我怎么整理房♥间
I don't need a clean-room lecture.
心境与环境是一体的 房♥间乱糟糟意味着…
It all ties together. A disorganized room means a...
内心也杂乱无章 没错 我懂
A disorganized mind. Yes, I know.
环境足以影响一切 包括你在足球运动中的表现
It affects everything, including your soccer.
更重要的是 你的学术表现
More importantly, your grades.
如果我想加入国家队
If I hope to play for the national team,
那就必须专注于练习 而不是整理房♥间
I need to focus on practice, not cleaning my room.
注意
Heads up.
用手接球就是犯规了
You're not supposed to use your hands.
12分钟后厨房♥集♥合♥
In the kitchen, 12 minutes.
比尔 你在哪里?
Hey, Bill?
"Moves like Jagger" by Maroon 5 playing on radio
♪ You shoot for the stars ♪
♪ If it feels right And in for my heart… ♪
比尔 你还好吗? -没事
Bill. You okay? -Yes. Yes.
我只是在这放松一下 你懂宝宝有多喜欢这辆科迈罗了
I'm hanging out. You know how much the baby loves the Camaro.
宝宝 -妈妈呢?
Oh, the baby. -Where's Mommy?
车改装好了 你打算开去上班?
You driving it to work now that it's done?
开出门炫耀? -开什么玩笑?
Show it off? -You kidding me?
你花这么多心思改造这辆车 却不开出门?
You put this much time into a car, you don't drive it.
你几乎完全没碰过它 只是陶醉于它的威力和美好
I mean, you barely even touch it. You just bask in its power and beauty.
等你醉醒后
When you're done basking,
能确保怀亚特已经起身、换好衣服 准备好在厨房♥里开家庭会议了吗?
can you make sure Wyatt is up and dressed and in the kitchen ready for the meeting?
史波克 一如既往 你的设计无懈可击
Spock, your work was impeccable as always.
但我想到为什么 你仿造的透镜折射效果不佳了
But I figured out why that lens you fabricated isn't refracting properly.
你忘了对“C”进行开平方操作
You forgot to square the C.
你的设计果然所向无敌
Your work is exquisite.
不对 我的1999年PSA10级 全息喷火龙游戏卡才所向无敌
No, my 1999 PSA-graded 10 holo Charizard is exquisite.
真羡慕你有这张游戏卡
I am envious of that card indeed.
怀亚特 下楼开家庭会议了 走吧
Wyatt, family meeting downstairs. Let's go!
这是谁啊? 你那些高智商的朋友吗?
Who's this? Are these your smart friends?
什么“代数达人”吗?
The algebros?
各位 我要下线了 史波克 跟埃隆说他欠我一个人情
Guys, I gotta go. Spock, tell Elon he owes me another one.
我在想 等你放学后 也许我们可以一起出去玩
So I was just thinking, maybe after school today, we can hang out.
我可以教你怎么开车
I can teach you how to drive.
使用燃油发动机 是一种滥用科学的行为
Gasoline engines are an abuse of science.
而且你也懂的 我有开车恐惧症
And you know this. I'm too scared to drive.
我正在紧锣密鼓地 为耶鲁大学的面试做准备
I'm also in the middle of a lot of prep for my Yale interview.
绝不能偷懒
I really can't slack off.
我完全理解
Totally get it. Totally get it.
能帮我解决这道难题吗?
Can you, uh, can you help me with this problem?
跟你闹着玩的 你帮不了我 -没错 我帮不了你
I'm kidding. You can't help me. -No, I can't.
好 我宣布会议正式开始
Okay, I'm calling this meeting to order.
接下来几天都是大日子
We have a major few days ahead of us.
茜茜 你有没有在听? -有啊 我在找作业
CC, do I have your attention? -Yeah, I'm looking for my homework.
你要找的作业已经做完了吗?
Looking for it like a completed assignment,
还是作业要在20分钟后提交 你在临时抱佛脚?
or like school starts in 20 minutes, and you need to get started?
妈 答案是后者
That'll be option B, Mom.
你提前进入大学的消息 什么时候才会宣布?
When do you find out if you got into college early?
我十分乐意帮你收拾行李
I would really love to help you pack.
我感应到你话中带刺 这种行为普遍上被视为最低级的幽默
I detect sarcasm, which is universally regarded as the lowest form of humor.
我们速战速决吧 如果话太多 宝宝会变得紧张不安
Let's, uh, move this along. You know if we talk too much, he just clenches up.
好的 明天是我们沃克家 最忙碌的日子
Right. Tomorrow is a big, big day for the Walkers.
怀亚特将接受耶鲁大学面试
We have Wyatt's Yale interview,
茜茜的足球锦标赛开打 我也要发表一场重大的讲演
CC's championship soccer game. I have my huge presentation at work...
别忘记今天放学后要去天文馆
Don't forget about the Planetarium today after school.
正要说这事 我们要跟怀亚特一起去天文馆
I was getting to that. We're going to Wyatt's thing.
我要去练团
I have band practice.
老爸敢死乐队 将在学校圣诞假日派对上演出
Dad or Alive is playing at the school holiday party.
这搞不好是我翻身的大好机会
This could be my second chance.
我很不想跟怀亚特去天文馆
I really don't wanna go to Wyatt's boring thing.
这可是五星连珠啊
It's a quintuple planetary alignment.
是千年难得一见的星系会合
It's a galactic confluence of the highest order of magnitude.
是我日盼夜盼的天文奇景
It's my interstellar white whale.
够了 说实话 他的生父到底是谁?
Okay, seriously, who's his real father?
听好 你们可能对圣诞节不感冒 但我在乎这个节日
Look, you guys might not care about Christmas, but I do.
所以今天下午 我们都要去天文馆
So we are all going to the Planetarium this afternoon.
我有件可爱的圣诞长袖衫 我要穿着它拍照
I have a cute holiday sweater. I want a picture.
我们一家大小 将一起创造一个幸福美好的回忆
We are gonna make a happy memory as a family.
可以散会了吗?
Can this meeting be adjourned?
散会
Meeting adjourned.
艾娃 -茜茜
Ava! -CC!
茜茜 加油
Go, CC! Go, CC! Go, CC!
等等
Yo, hold on.
把手按在财神身上 -我知道
Yo, put your hands on the moneymaker. -Hey, I got it!
我是斯巴达人 -他到底在哪里?
I'm a Spartan! Ah! -Where the hell is he?
我答应你… -我是汉特·德鲁
I promise you... -I am Hunter Drew!
我是斯巴达人
电影精选列表