This is not a video game!
感觉上是
Feels like one! Whoa.
镜片 镜片飞出去了 在引擎盖上
The lens! The lens bounced out! -It's on the hood! It's on the hood!
我去拿
I am getting that lens.
小心我的大屁♥股♥
Watch out for my big booty Judy!
小心 坐稳了
Careful! Hold on!
快碰到了
I am getting it!
快 -别放手
Hurry up! -Don't let go!
回来 -我拿到了
Get back! -I got it!
怀亚特
Wyatt!
天啊 我的车门
Oh, man, my door.
好在车的另一侧还光鲜亮丽
Good news. Car still looks pretty cheery on this side.
要出发了吗?
Shall we?
沃克家来了
Let's go, Walkers!
一定来得及的
We're gonna make it.
这是…
What...
安吉莉卡?
Angelica?
你怎么会出现在这里?
What are you doing here?
我觉得你们需要一点圣诞奇迹 上车吧
I think you need a little Christmas miracle. Get in.
好的
Okay.
镜片在这里 快啊
We have it. Go. Go. -Whoa!
不要啊
No. No. No.
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
别这样 迈尔斯还是泡菜什么的
Not now, Miles or Pickles or whoever you are.
它嘴上叼着什么? -小子 你叼着什么?
What's that in his mouth? What do you got?
是原装镜片
It's the original lens.
肯定是迈尔斯捡起来 放进圣诞老人的口袋里
He must've picked it up and put it in the pocket.
还剩十秒 -我爱你 小可爱
We still have ten seconds. -I love you, you little magpie.
快 -快
Go! -Go!
快
Come on.
怀亚特 快
Come on. Wyatt, go.
好 可以了 -你做到了
Okay. We're good. -You did it.
大家许愿 希望恢复真身
Everybody wish you were back in your original bodies.
一起说“圣诞快乐”
Everybody say, "Merry Christmas."
妈? 你还是我
Mom? -You're me.
你也是
You're me.
我想不通 我还是没变
I don't understand. I feel the same.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
镜片没用
It didn't work.
不要紧的
It's all right.
不要紧的 孩子们
It's all right, kids.
"The Christmas Song" by Nat King Cole playing
♪ Chestnuts roasting on an open fire ♪
♪ Jack Frost nipping at your nose ♪
♪ Tiny tots with their eyes all aglow ♪
♪ Will find it hard to sleep… ♪
感谢你送我们回家
Hey, thanks for the ride.
话说我们照着你的话去做了
Just for the record, we did what you said.
我们把望远镜修好了 但还是无济于事
We fixed the telescope. It didn't work, but…
我没叫你们修好望远镜
I didn't say anything about a telescope.
我叫你们修复裂痕
I said fix what is broken.
圣诞快乐 安吉莉卡
Well, Merry Christmas, Angelica.
圣诞快乐 茜茜
Merry Christmas, CC.
♪ And so I'm offering This simple phrase… ♪
我忘了准备礼物
Well, I forgot the presents.
不要紧的 妈
It's okay, Mom.
♪ To kids from one to 92… ♪
无论未来发生什么事 让我们一起面对吧
Well, whatever happens next, we'll get through it together.
♪ Although it's been said many times Many ways ♪
♪ Merry Christmas ♪
♪ To you ♪
爸爸
Dada.
爸爸
Dada.
比尔?
Bill? -Hm?
怎么了?
Yeah?
泡菜?
Pickles?
妈
Mama.
醒醒 我们好像恢复真身了
Wake up. I think we're back.
茜茜、怀亚特 我们好像…
CC? Wyatt? I think...
没错 我们恢复真身了 你呢?
Yes. They're back. Are you back?
是你吗? 你们看 下雪了
Is that you? Guys, look, it's snowing.
下雪? -我们做到了
It's snowing? -We did it!
真是奇迹啊
It's a miracle!
膝盖好痛
Oh, my knees!
小子 感觉太爽了 -我又能吃冰淇淋了
Buddy! Oh, it feels so good. -I can eat ice cream again.
好啊 随你想吃多少
You can. Eat all the ice cream you want.
嗨 小子 好乖
Hello, buddy. Oh yeah.
你真是我们的宝贝狗狗
Are you our wonderful baby doggy?
怀亚特 -妈
Wyatt? -Mom.
茜茜 -爸
CC. -Dad.
太好了 -我美好的身体
Yes! -Oh, my beautiful body.
小子
Oh, buddy.
爸 我刚收到了电邮
Dad, I just got an email. I…
耶鲁大学说我还没准备好
Yale says I'm not ready yet.
嗨 爱莉安娜
Ariana, hi.
嗨
Hey.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
是槲寄生先生
Mr. Mistletoe.
给你在外地作伴
That's just to keep you company when you're gone.
其实 我不走了
I'm actually not leaving.
但我无所谓
But it's okay 'cause
过去几天来 我好好反省了什么才是重要的
these last couple of days, I've really had the time to realize what's important.
耶鲁大学是走不掉的
And Yale's not going anywhere.
如果我现在离开 就会错过许多美好的事
I feel like if I leave now, I'll miss out on way too much.
怎么说?
Like what?
比如跟你一起分享槲寄生先生
Well, sharing Mr. Mistletoe with you.
开什么玩笑? 这才叫来真的
You kiddin' me? That's how you know it's cake.
一会儿一起玩《我的世界》? 好啊 没问题
So Minecraft later? -Yeah, of course.
用我的服务器吧 你的有点拥挤
All right, we'll go on my server. Yours is a little cluttered.
不会
It's not.
打扰一下 茜茜·沃克住在这里吗?
Excuse me. Is this CC Walker's house?
是的 我去叫她
Yeah. I, I'll grab her right now.
谢了
Thank you.
茜茜 我是亚历克斯·苏利文 是国家队的球探
CC, Alex Sullivan from the US National Team.
苏利文先生 我认识你
Yeah. Mr. Sullivan, I know who you are.
我的航♥班♥被暴风雪延误了
My flight got delayed because of this snowstorm,
于是我决定亲自来把好消息转告给你
so I thought I'd come in person and give you the news.
我们想再给你一个机会
We'd like to officially give you another chance.
真的吗? 我比赛时的表现那么差劲
Really? Even after that horrible game?
我们希望球员有两个特质
We're looking for two things in our players.
球技精湛 心理素质良好
Good soccer. Good character.
我看过你比赛的视频 我知道你是个出色的球员
I've seen your tapes. I knew you were a great soccer player.
可是当我看见你放弃致胜的一球
But when I saw you give up a game-winning goal
回头帮助受伤的对手时 我知道这两种特质你都有
to help an injured opponent, I knew you had both.
天啊
Oh my gosh.
你可以等一下吗? 妈
Can you hold on for one second? Hey, Mom?
简直是奇迹啊
It's a miracle.
他是国家队的代表 他决定再给我一个机会
This is the rep from the national team. He just offered me another chance.
但我应该拒绝的 对吧?
But I'm, I'm saying no, right?
等等 不行
Wait. No.
好的 很遗憾… -等等 不是的 可以
Right. I'm so sorry... -Wait, no, we're saying yes.
你不能不答应
You have to say yes.
听好 如果足球是你的热忱所在
And look, if soccer is the thing you love,
你每场比赛我都会到场支持
I'll be at every game.
真的吗?
Really?
真的 谁也阻挠不了我
Yeah. Try and stop me.
谢谢你
Thank you!
这是什么情况?
Okay, I have no idea what...
好啊 -好啊
Yes! -Yes!
那就好
Great.
这是你的 -各位
This is yours. -Hey, guys!
谢谢
Thank you.
选拔赛见 -感激不尽
See you at the tryouts. -Thank you so much.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
"It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" playing
茜茜 好样的
Good for you CC-
电影精选列表