leaves their door unlocked?
也许他没什么见不得光的事 -不可能 每个人都会有
Maybe he doesn't have anything to hide. -Nah, everybody's got something to hide.
这也有点太夸张了
That's a little dramatic.
在这里很容易忘了时间 所以我赞赏他
It's actually really hard to keep track of time here, so I applaud him.
这做法很实用
It's very practical.
拉里 别这样
Larry, come on.
完美的人会看这个吗?
Ha! Does a perfect person look at this?
拉里 难道你就没看过色情内容吗?
You've never looked at porn before, Larry?
那这个呢?看看这些电♥话♥号♥码
Mm-hmm. -Ah. What about this? Look at all these numbers.
没错 就是些电♥话♥号♥码 -这个有口红印
Yeah, it's numbers. -That one's got lipstick.
表示他们有接吻
Mm-hmm. -That means they're kissing.
已经67年了 换作是你 会怎么做?
Yeah, it's been 67 years. What would you do?
拉里 拜托 够了 你太过了
Larry, come on. This is enough. It's too much.
对啊 我在干吗?我们走吧
Yeah. What am I doing? Let's go.
走吧 -什么鬼...
Let's just go. -What the...
你这该死的卑鄙小人
You goddamn snake.
很明显 约会不太顺利 对吧?
Well, clearly the date didn't go too well, did it?
你当时趁虚而入
Oh, you took advantage of her.
你在说什么?
What're you talking about?
你利用了我来达到求婚目的
You made your engagement about me.
你利用我的死来乘虚而入
You used my death to worm your way in.
我不要听你胡说 -留下琼安孤独一人 我很难过
I don't have to listen to this. -I felt awful leaving Joan alone.
我当时真心希望琼安能找个伴
I genuinely hoped she would find someone.
是哦...
Yeah, right.
但她孤独终老总比和你在一起好
But she woulda been better off alone than with you.
我尽力了
Well, I tried.
嘿 那是染发剂吗?
Hey, is that hair dye?
住手
Stop!
我的鼻子
My nose!
别碰我
Get off of me!
别碰我 -你别碰我
Get off me! -Get off me.
就这样?就这么点本事?
That's it? That's all y'all can do?
我并没背叛你 卢克
I didn't betray you, Luke.
我当时根本不认识你
I didn't even know you.
好 那你为何在码头求婚?
Yeah. Then why did you propose at the dock?
拉里
Larry.
急救小组 请到145号♥交界站
Trauma specialists to Junction 145.
坠机遇难者即将进站
Plane crash incoming.
Baby formula. Here.
-Sir... -We also do breast milk.
好的 我带你去个安静的地方 -天啊
Okay. L-Let's get you somewhere quiet. -Oh, God.
兄弟情世界 尽情表达情感
前往高中世界的列车即将发车
Final call for High School World.
这些永生世界有什么问题?
What's wrong with these eternities?
有些已经满额了
Oh, some are full.
其中一些已经过时了
Others are just out of fashion. -Hmm.
按照今天的标准 好些都不太“政♥治♥正确” 你懂吧
Quite a few of them weren't very PC by today's standards. If that makes any sense.
马♥克♥思♥主义世界 小丑世界
那么 在里面的人怎么办?
So, like, what happened to the people inside of them?
他们还在里面过着自己的来世生活
They are still in there living out their afterlives.
明白
Right.
天啊
Oh, God.
我不知道该怎办
I don't know what to do.
你一生都在为他人操心
You spent your entire life worrying about other people.
现在是时候想想 什么才是对你最好的
Now it's time to decide what's best for you.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
卢克才是我最好的选择?
Luke is best for me?
我希望你选择卢克 是因为那是你错过的人生
I want you to choose Luke because it's the life you missed.
永生太长了 不应该有遗憾
Eternity is a long time to have regrets.
但这得由你来决定
But that's your decision to make.
天啊 如果我...不知道该怎么选呢?
Oh, God. What if I... What if I... I don't know what to choose?
那你就得好好想想清楚
Well, you need to figure it out.
抱歉
Sorry.
明天就在海滩好好玩一玩吧
Just have fun at the beach tomorrow.
毕竟那是个乐土
It is a paradise after all.
我没想到这里会这么热闹
I didn't think it would be this busy.
是啊 没关系 -很受欢迎 没事
Yeah, it's fine. -Very popular. It's okay.
不知道能不能弄到一把遮阳伞
Wonder if we can get an umbrella.
是啊 你认为他们会 给你一把吗?或者给你张椅子?
Yeah, you'd think that they would hand one to you, huh? Or a chair?
看看这景色
Look at the view.
亲爱的 你以前真的好美
You were so beautiful, honey.
我的意思是 你现在也很美
I mean, you are beautiful.
一直都很美
And you've always been beautiful,
从来都没变过 -我懂你意思 亲爱的
you never stopped being beautiful. -I get what you mean, love.
你说得对 这本来会是一次很棒的假期
You are right though. This would've been a nice vacation.
其实不一定要在这里
I mean, it doesn't have to be here.
若你想去另一个永生世界 我们可以...
If you want another eternity, we can...
只要你喜欢 去太空都行
We can go to space for all I care.
只要没有卢克飘来飘去就行
As long as Luke's not floating around.
你自己也挺帅的
You look pretty good yourself.
看球
Fore!
那是打高尔夫的术语啦 笨蛋
That's golf, idiot!
好了 拉里 只是个孩子
Okay, Larry, it's a child.
他可能90岁了
Oh, he's-he's probably 90.
我其实九岁就死了
I actually died when I was nine.
好的 -被车撞 司机还逃离现场
Right. -Hit and run.
至少死得快
Least it was quick.
一点也不快
It was not quick.
死亡的过程非常慢
It was very, very slow.
亲爱的 不如...我们离开这儿吧
Hon, why don't we... why don't we just get out of here.
好的
Okay.
我的葬礼怎么样?
How was my funeral?
人来得多吗?
Decent turnout?
是啊 你肯定会满意的
Yeah, you would've liked it.
真的?
Really?
你嘴上会说讨厌 但其实会觉得很不错
Well, I mean, you would've pretended to hate it, but it was nice.
悼词是扎克念的
Zach did the eulogy.
他有试图搞笑吗?
Did he try to be funny?
有 他确实有 不过还是挺感人的
Yeah, he did. He did try to be funny. But, you know, it was sweet.
孩子们真的很伤心
The kids were-were so devastated.
谁最伤心?
Who was the most devastated?
我才不回答这问题
I'm not answering that.
亲爱的 很抱歉 我没能陪在你身边 就在你...
Sweetie, I'm sorry I wasn't there when you...
你懂的
You know.
是啊 但你在这里等着我的到来
Yeah, but you were waiting for me when I arrived.
孩子们知道我们在一起 会很开心的
The kids will be happy that we're together.
拉里
Larry.
你必须明白 我现在处在 一个进退两难的困境
You have to understand that I'm in an impossible situation.
不 我不明白
No. I don't understand.
我知道你爱过卢克
I understand you loved Luke.
我九年级时也爱过莎莉丹尼尔斯
I loved Sally Daniels in the ninth grade.
他不属于那种童年暗恋对象 拉里 他可是我之前的丈夫
He wasn't some childhood crush, Larry. He was my husband.
没错 但我们一起建立了家庭 而你现在却想把这一切都抛之脑后
Yeah, but we built a life together, and now you just wanna throw it all away.
可我从未有机会和卢克有个家庭 而且...
Well, I never had a chance to start a life with Luke, and...
天啊 他可是等了67... -67年
you know, God, he waited 67-- -Sixty-seven years.
是的 这我明白 换作是我 也会那么做
Yeah, I get it. I would've done the same thing.
可你知道我很快就会到这里呀
Well, you knew I was close.
我已经准备好要等你了 无论多久都会等
I was ready to wait for as long as it took.
没骗你
I was.
亲爱的 天色不早了 我们该回去了 好吗?
It's getting late. We should head back, okay, honey?
拉里 你这个白♥痴♥
You're an idiot, Larry.
好吧 抓稳了
Okay, hold on.
已经抓稳了
I'm holding on.
你得移♥动♥一下你的重心 -好的...
You gotta shift your weight. -Okay, okay.
拜托别弄伤自己 -我知道 但你这样会翻船的
Just don't hurt yourself, please. -I know, but you're gonna tip us.
来吧 我想看看孩子们
Come on, I wanna see the kids.
但要是在里头走错一步
But you take a wrong turn in one of those things,
就可能被困在自己最糟糕的噩梦里
you could be stuck in your worst nightmare.
好吧 这是...算了 我只是...觉得会很好玩
Okay, what... Forget about it. I just... I thought it could be fun.
我明白 我只是...我是想保护你
I-I know. I'm just... I'm-I'm trying to protect you.
不 你是在保护你自己
No, you are protecting yourself.
你到底害怕看到什么?
What're you so afraid you'll see?
算了 没关系
电影精选列表