那倒是个办法
Oh, that could work.
不行... -我受够...
No, no. -I'm done...
我受够这家伙一直跟着我们了
I'm done with this guy creeping in the shadows.
一直跟着? -鬼鬼祟祟
Creeping in the shadows? -Lurking.
鬼鬼祟祟? -对 就是你 老兄
Lurking? -Yeah. You're a lurker, pal.
你就是在等待时机 想破坏我们长达半个世纪的婚姻
And you're waiting beyond to spoil a half a century of marriage.
这都怪我 为了保卫国家而牺牲了
Well, I'm sorry I died defending our country.
是韩战 老兄 别激动 -你说什么?
It was Korea, buddy. Relax. -What'd you say to me?
你没冲上诺曼底的滩头 对吧?
You didn't exactly storm the beaches of Normandy, did you?
你...这是干吗? -是你先挑起的
What... What are you doing? -You went there.
嘿...住手
Hey. Hey! Stop!
还手啊 拉里 -住手
Hit him back, Larry. -Stop!
我要狠狠给你一拳 -太好了 卢克
I will bare-knuckle you. -Yes, Luke!
住手 好吗?
Stop it! Okay?
我们就这么做
This is what we're doing!
你们就...
So, just...
掷个硬币 决定由谁先来吧
flip a coin and decide who's going first.
不行
No.
我不会容忍♥另一个男人跟我太太约会
I will not stand for another man dating my wife.
你在娶别人的老婆之前 应该先想清楚
Maybe you should've thought about that before you married another man's wife.
两位男生
Boys!
谁先来?
Who's going first?
我有硬币
I have a coin.
糟糕
Oh, shit.
那是椒盐卷饼? -不是
Is that a pretzel? -No.
天啊 -你还在吃椒盐卷饼
Oh, my God. -You still eating pretzels.
没错 别紧张 -快一点
Yeah. Relax. -Get on with it.
头还是花?
Heads or tails?
头
Heads.
下一站是312号♥高山世界
The next stop is Mountain World 312.
怎么啦? -我只是...
What? -I just...
突然想起你有多帅
forgot how handsome you are.
我们曾是对养眼的情侣
We were an attractive couple.
拜托 大家...
Oh, come on. Everybody...
大家都以为是你搞大了我的肚子 所以才不得不娶我
Everybody assumed that you got me pregnant and had to marry me.
是啊 其实我妈她...当时特别难过
Yeah, no. My mother, she was... she was so upset
因为我告诉她我没怀孕 主要是...
when I told her that I wasn't, because she...
她太想要长得好看的外孙了
Well, she wanted hot grandkids so badly.
不是说我孩子长得丑
Not that my kids are ugly.
他们肯定长得很好看
I'm sure that they are hot.
虽然我根本不在乎
Not that I care.
我可没那么想
I didn't assume.
是啊 因为我...不在乎孩子好不好看
Yeah. 'Cause I'm not... I'm not into hot kids.
不 我也不在乎孩子好不好看
No, I'm not into hot kids either.
是啊
Yeah.
我对孩子没兴趣
I'm not into kids.
很好
Good.
很好啊
That's good.
我记忆中的天空更蓝
I remember the sky being bluer.
一直都是这种蓝吗?
Was it always that shade?
是的 基本上是
Oh, yeah. Pretty much.
那朵云在动吗?
Is that cloud moving?
对
Yep.
云朵的确会移♥动♥
They move.
这和你想象的一样吗?
Is it how you imagined it?
一模一样
It's perfect.
天啊 好的
Oh, boy. Oh. Okay.
好的
Okay.
不会死两次
Can't die twice.
一个人不会死两次
You can't die twice.
好的
Okay.
这样可以吗?
This okay?
可以 -真的?
Yeah. -Yeah?
不 我们当时不知道该把垃圾扔在哪里
No, we didn't know where to put any of the trash.
所以我们那时不知道 原来还有熊去不了的地方
And so we didn't know they had a place where bears didn't get to.
好冷 这水以前就这么冷吗?
It's cold. Was it always this cold?
很冷
It's cold.
我们去个温暖舒服的地方 好吗?
Let's get you somewhere nice and warm, huh?
我不喜欢卢克到处跟人说他是战死的
I don't like how Luke's been going around telling people he died in the war.
拉里 他确实是啊
Larry, the man died in the war.
对 这我知道 但主要是他的语气 把他参与的战争说成那种很重要的战役
No, I know, but it's the way he says it. "The war," like it's one of the cool ones.
好了 我觉得我们应该停止争论 因为他这英勇事迹是个不争的事实
Okay, I think we should stop squabbling about his obvious heroism,
因为若以这个为攻击点 我们的胜算并不大
because I don't think that's our strongest point of attack.
问题是 卢克一直都只活在琼安的回忆里
The problem is Luke's always been a memory.
我不知道该怎么和一段回忆竞争
Now, I don't know how you compete with a memory.
我们所有人本就是回忆的集♥合♥
All we are, are a collection of memories.
真让人沮丧 我不喜欢这个说法
That's depressing. I don't like that.
但重点是 你得提醒她
But the point is, you're going to have to remind her
她当初爱上你的原因
of why she fell in love with you in the first place.
老实说...
Honestly...
我也不知道她当初为何会爱上我
I don't know why she fell in love with me.
那你得自己想清楚 而且要快
Well, you're gonna have to figure that out. And fast.
我得去找一个人
There's someone here I gotta find.
好了 终于有进展了...
Okay. Now we're cooking. Now we're cooking.
我的曾孙女夏洛特会很喜欢这个地方
My great-granddaughter Charlotte would love this place.
她是个小冒险家
She's a little adventurer.
其实她妈妈当年好像也是这样
I guess so was her mother, for that matter.
抱歉 -没事
Sorry. -It's fine.
她肯定很想念你
I'm sure she misses you.
说这些可以吗?我是说...
So is that okay? You know, talking about...
可以 -好的
Mm-hmm. Yeah. -Okay.
你不生我气吗? -为何要生你的气?
You're not angry with me? -For what?
只不过...是67年啊 你知道吗?
It's just... Sixty-seven years, you know?
我两年后就改嫁了 而你等了67年
I remarried after two years, and you waited 67 years.
67年 天啊
Sixty-seven years. Wow.
是的
Yeah.
当永生悬而未决时 等上一生也不算什么
When eternity's on the line, one lifetime of waiting seems like nothing.
天啊 你真是完美
Jesus, you are so perfect.
我并不完美
I'm not perfect.
完美的人都这么说
Oh, that's what perfect people say.
好吧 我其实不喜欢听你提起你的孩子们
Fine. I hate hearing about your kids
还有你的孙子孙女 和他们的孩子 好吗?
and your grandkids and the kids they had, okay?
我并不讨厌他们
I mean, I don't-I don't hate them.
好的
Okay.
只不过这让我很难受 因为我没能和你一起拥有这一切
But it kills me that I didn't get to have all that with you.
我很高兴你拥有过
I'm glad you had it.
很高兴你过得幸福
I'm glad you had a happy life.
当时的我 会去码头等你回来
I would go to the docks waiting for you to return.
看着所有的士兵涌上海岸
Watching all the soldiers stream onto shore,
因为我说服自己是他们搞错了
'cause I convinced myself that they got it wrong.
告诉自己你会在他们当中 然后... -琼安
That you would be among them. And... -Joan.
我就会坐着 望着 等着
I would just sit and watch and wait.
所以我...
So I...
我其实有等你 卢克
I did wait for you, Luke.
对
Yeah.
对
Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
跟我来
Come with me.
如果我还活着 我会担心你是想杀了我
If I wasn't already dead, I'd be worried you're about to kill me.
档案馆
你相信我吗? -当然
Do you trust me? -Oh. Sure.
来吧
Come on.
芬威克先生 你好
Hello, Mr. Fenwick.
叫我芬威克
Just Fenwick.
好的 这是我们的第一次
Right. Uh, we haven't been here before--
个人还是共享?
Individual or shared?
共享 -请勿触碰展品
Shared. -Do not touch the exhibits.
记住 展品并不是真实的
Remember, the exhibits aren't real.
我们对任何情绪创伤概不负责
We take no responsibility for emotional trauma.
祝你们重温愉快
Happy reliving.
准备好了吗?
电影精选列表