Nice to meet you, Larry. -Nice to meet you.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
就这样 慢慢来 -好
That's it, slow and steady. -Okay.
继续努力 琼安
Keep up the good work, Joan.
好的 谢谢你 西蒙 去你的
Oh, yeah. Thanks, Simon. Go fuck yourself.
很不错 -是啊 真不错
It's good. -Yeah, really good.
感觉真好 -来 我们走吧
Oh, it feels good. -Come on, let's go.
好的
Okay.
什么声音?
What is that?
是谁啊?
Who's that?
他怎么又要拉屎了?
How is it that he already needs to poop again?
才四个月大 已经像个大人一样拉屎了
Four months old and he's already shitting like a man.
是啊 -好样的 儿子
Yeah. -That's my boy.
亲爱的 -什么来的?
Oh, honey. -What's that?
你臭死了
You stink.
珍妮特 康纳...
Janet, Connor. Connor, Janet.
他们死的时候正在...做什么来着? -举办性别揭晓派对
They died doing a... What-- -Gender reveal party.
对 性别揭晓派对 -没错 血流了一地
Yeah. Gender reveal party. -Yeah. There was so much blood.
血喷得到处都是
Everywhere. Just oozing.
一点预兆都没有 我们当时...探头一看
We didn't see it coming. We'd al... We looked in.
就在想“这是怎么回事?”
We were like, "Oh, what's going on in here?"
砰的一声 我们的脑袋就被炸飞了
Boom! Blew our heads right off.
我最喜欢你模仿爆♥炸♥声
I love it when you do that. -Whoa.
档案馆 单人入场券
谢谢你 芬威克
Thank you, Fenwick.
你确定不想跟着来? 琼宝 粉雪还没被踩过
Are you sure you don't wanna come? The powder's fresh, J-Bae.
我昨天体验了很久粉雪
Oh, I got plenty of powder yesterday.
滑够了 所以... -你确定?
Powdered out. So... -You sure?
你玩得开心点 -好的 亲一个
Uh-huh. Have fun. -Okay. Give me a kiss.
好的 -我爱你
Okay. -I love you.
我也爱你 再见 -再见
I love you too. Bye. -Bye.
可爱
Cute.
确定不要来?
You sure?
你可知道有人在这种场合上死掉? 我在网上看到的
You know, people die at these things? I saw it on the Internet.
是性别揭晓派对 -既愚蠢又致命
It's a gender reveal party. -They're lethal and stupid.
就让他们闹一闹吧
Oh, just let 'em make a fuss.
我理解大家想提前知道
I mean, I get, you know, eliminating the surprise
但没必要搞个派对吧
but it's not party-worthy.
我人生中最大的乐趣之一
You know, one of the great joys of my life
就是接受惊喜
has been allowing for surprises.
记不记得你之前一直认为扎克是个女孩?
Remember when you were convinced that Zach was a girl?
现在什么都得搞个派对
Well, everything has to be a party nowadays.
你就是不喜欢派对 -什么事都得搞个场面
You hate parties. -Everything has to be an event.
不...你是不喜欢享乐
No, no. You hate having fun.
小孩子现在还有幼儿园毕业典礼呢
You know, kids have preschool graduations now.
都还没取得任何成就
You haven't achieved anything yet.
能不能...就好好享受一番 好吗?
Can we just... Can we just enjoy it?
明天见 -听着 女士
I'll see you tomorrow. -Look, lady.
老是回来这里其实对你不太好
It's not too healthy to be coming back here all the time.
放下并往前走很重要
It's important to move on.
门票
太完美了 啊?
This is perfect, huh?
你没事吧?
You're okay?
没事
Yeah.
真的? -只是有点冷
Yeah? -Just a little cold.
来吧
Come on. -Mmm.
我给我们订了一趟热气球旅行
I booked us on a hot air balloon later on.
对了 9号♥单位来了一对新夫妇
And, uh, there's a new couple in... in unit nine.
我觉得他们会...是很棒的双打搭档
I think they'd, uh... Ooh. I think they'd make great doubles partners.
我要是再认识新人 我真的会崩溃
If I meet any more new people, I'm going to explode.
你又想抱怨什么?
And then what would you complain about?
什么? -拜托 琼儿 你就是爱抱怨
What? -Come on, Joanie, you love to complain.
没人喜欢抱怨
That's not a thing people love.
你没事吧?
You okay?
我犯了个错
I made a mistake.
你又把滑雪板弄丢了?
Did you lose your skis again?
不是的 我...
No. I, uh...
我不该跟你一起来这里
I made a mistake coming h-here with you.
好的
Okay.
我又做错了什么?
What'd I do wrong now?
没有 你没做错事 对 你很完美 我知道你总否认 但你就是完美
Nothing. Oh, nothing. No, you're perfect. I know you say you're not b-but you are.
你很善良 勇敢 聪明 所以我知道
You're kind and brave and smart. That's how I know.
我等了这么多年 就为了这个
I waited all these years for this.
这一个永生
This.
你为何就不能好好享受? 我们可说是身处天堂啊
Why can't you just enjoy it? We're in a literal paradise.
是的 我很抱歉没早点意识到
Yeah, I'm sorry I didn't realize it sooner.
我想我只是...
I think I just... I think I just
太沉溺其中了 -琼儿 搞什么...
got really caught up in everything. -Joanie, what the...
也许这在我们活着时能行得通
And maybe it would've worked between us in life.
也许不能 对吧?
You know? Maybe not.
但我不能假装没有你 我的世界就没法继续
But I-I can't pretend that my world didn't continue without you.
我从没要求你这么做 我从没这么要求你
I am not asking you to. I have never asked it of you.
不像你 我从不隐瞒 -你这话什么意思?
Unlike you, I don't hide things. -Well, what's that supposed to mean?
我每天都咬着牙坚持 就是为了等你穿过那该死的隧♥道♥
I grit my teeth every single day so you can go to that damn tunnel.
琼儿 曾经我们在一起是最快乐的
Joanie, we were happiest together.
是啊 的确如此
Yeah. Of course we were.
那是年少时的爱情 那是...
It was young love. It was...
是没有房♥贷 工作和孩子这些负担的爱情
It was love without the burden of a mortgage or a job or kids.
是还没经历过失去之前的爱情
It was, you know, the kind of love you feel before knowing loss.
当时那种爱情大于一切 但...
It was everything, but...
但爱情不只是一个快乐的瞬间
Love isn't just one happy moment.
对吧?是由无数个时刻组成的
Right? It's a million.
包括在车里争吵 在对方需要时的支持
And it's bickering in the car, and supporting someone when they need it,
包括一起成长 彼此守护
and it's growing together, and looking after each other.
我们可以从现在开始一起成长 彼此守护
We can grow together now. We can look after each other now.
卢克 说真的
I mean, Luke. Honestly?
我配得上你记忆中的我吗?
Am I living up to the memory?
你在那个...虚假世界等了那么久
You waited so long in that... that artificial place,
但这里是真实的
but here, this is real.
你...还活着 而且...
And... And you're living and...
我给你自♥由♥ 允许你去过没有我的生活
I'm giving you permission. Go live without me.
你允许我?你是...
Oh, you're giving me permission? Are you...
你允许我? -好吧 抱歉
Are you giving me permission? -Okay, I'm sorry.
这么说的确有点居高临下 -万分感谢 殿下
That was a little condescending. -Thank you so much, my Highness.
我这卑微的仆人 -好啦
I'm your humble servant. -Okay.
谢谢你的恩准 -对不起
Thank you so much for the permission. -I'm sorry.
这太不公平了
This is not fair.
太不公平了
It's not fair.
我知道
I know.
但是...
But...
我必须回去
I have to go back.
你疯了吗?
You out of your mind?
你一踏进红门 他们就会找到你
The moment you step through a red door, they'll find you.
会把你扔进虚无空间
They'll put you into the void.
我必须试一试
I have to try.
不 你不必 你可以留下来 和我在一起
No, you don't. You can stay here with me.
求你了 留下来吧
Please stay.
请留下来
Please stay.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我是真的爱你
I really do love you.
好的
Okay.
把手举起来 芬威克 把钥匙给我 琼儿 你可以的 你一定行
Hands up, Fenwick. Give me the keys. You got it, Joanie. You've got it, Joanie.
对 举起双手...
Yeah. Stick 'em up, stick 'em up.
举起双手 芬尼
Stick 'em up, Fenny.
芬尼 你想死吗? 想让我捅你吗?我会捅...
Are you ready to die, Fenny? You want me to cut you? I'll cut...
天啊
Oh, God.
他人那么好 那么暖心
Such a sweet boy. He's so sweet.
除非我做些...好吧 行
Unless I do some... Okay. Yeah.
你知道那么做行不通
You know that won't work.
我是说...
I mean...
可能行得通
电影精选列表