Oh, my gosh.
你运气真不错
You are in luck.
鹰嘴豆泥
Hummus.
你知道吗?没事
You know what? It's fine.
你帮我搞定这事 我很快就能离开这里了
You sort this out for me, I'll be outta here in no time.
我喜欢这样 -这下能成了
Oh, I love it. -This is gonna save it.
我喜欢你的专注度
I love it. You are focused.
把目光放在目标上 -什么味道啊?
Keeping your eyes on the prize. -What's that smell?
鹰嘴豆泥呀 -才不是
It's hummus. -No, it's not.
我...
I...
好的
All right.
有没有想过 若不是因为那些纳粹分子 1930年代的德国也许会很棒?
Ever think 1930s Germany would've been great if it wasn't for all the Nazis?
别再犹豫了
Well, think no more.
魏玛世界 如今百分之百无纳粹
拜托是送咖啡的
Please be coffee.
好的 拜托是送咖啡的
Okay. Please be coffee.
拉里
Oh, Larry.
我知道...但我有个惊喜要给你
I know, I know, but I got a surprise for you.
别...我其实不需要惊喜
No, no, no. I actually need less surprises.
可以说 完全不需要
Like, just, you know, zero surprises.
琼安 我保证你会喜欢这个惊喜
Joan, I promise you're gonna like this.
你相信我 对吧?
You trust me, right?
是的 好吧
Yeah. Okay.
好的
Yeah.
她相信我
She trusts me.
下一班车15分钟后抵达
Next arrival in 15 minutes.
你真漂亮
You look incredible.
谢谢你 亲爱的 -好的
Thanks, honey. -Yeah.
你兴奋吗?
Are you excited?
当然 -你觉得会是什么惊喜?
Sure. -Got any ideas what it could be?
不知道
No.
到了 对 -太贴心了 看看你
Here we go. Yeah. -Oh, that's sweet. Look at you.
给你准备的
That's for you.
需要来点香槟
Need a little bubbles.
这是...
Oh. That's, um...
好的 这惊喜真不错
Yeah, that's sweet.
什么?不 不是这个
What? Oh, no. That's not it.
天啊
Oh, gosh.
灯光
Lights!
你看...看那上面
Look. Look. Look up there.
亲爱的 那是...等等 拉里 -是
Hon, is that... Wait, Larry. -Yeah.
我怎么跟你说的? -天啊
What'd I tell you? What'd I tell you? -Oh, my God!
我们喜欢的那位
That's our guy.
我懂 -天啊
I know. -Oh, my goodness.
献给琼安 -这惊喜如何?
This is for Joan. -Did I do good or what?
你真的做到了 做得太棒了 -我早说了吧?
You really did. You did great. -What did I tell ya?
他唱得太棒了
He sounds amazing.
他状态真好 -天啊 真的耶
Ah, he looks great. -Oh, my gosh. He really does.
好的
Oh, okay.
看来他还是爱喝酒 -是啊
Guess he still likes to drink. -Yeah.
或者他只是有点生疏了 -对
Or he's just, you know, a little rusty. -Yeah.
还是献给吉尔 -是琼安
Still for Jill. -Joan!
打起精神
Keep it together.
拉里 你确定那是迪安马丁? -我不知道
Larry, are you sure that's Dean Martin? -I don't know.
糟糕
Oh, shit.
马上回来 -好的
Be right back. -Okay.
安娜 这人到底是谁?他不是迪安马丁
Anna, who the hell is this? That's not Dean Martin.
嘿 宝贝 -当然不是 他是理查德约翰逊
Hey, baby. -Of course not. It's Richard Johnson.
别... -名人模仿者也会死的 拉里
Oh, no. No. -Celebrity impersonators die too, Larry.
你为何不告诉我是他? -我以为你知道
Why wouldn't you tell me? -I thought you knew.
你老说“他是琼儿的偶像” 我当时就觉得奇怪
I thought it was weird you kept saying, "This is Joanie's favorite."
我心想“理查德? 琼儿竟然会喜欢理查德?”
I was like, "Richard? Richard is Joanie's favorite?"
你明知道我不是那个意思
You knew that's not what I meant.
好吧 我现在说出口才意识到 确实不太合理
Well, now that I say it out loud, I understand that it does not make sense.
别这样 我好孤单 宝贝
Please. I'm so lonely, babe. -Oh.
还有 他有严重的酗酒问题 而我忘了跟你提这事
Also, he has a crippling alcohol problem, and I forgot to mention that to you,
这确实是我的错
and that's my bad.
的确是你的错
That is your bad. -Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm.
我想不出还有比这更糟的情况了
I can't fathom a scenario which this could've gone worse.
帮帮老蓝眼睛解决一下性♥欲♥问题?
Help Ol' Blue Eyes with his old blue balls, huh?
不... -天...
No, no, no. -Oh, my...
嗨 卢克
Oh. Hey, Luke.
蓝眼睛指的是弗兰克 -你太牛了 卢克
Blue Eyes was Frank. -You're the man, Luke!
情况更糟了...
It just got worse. It just got worse. -Oh.
你没事吧? -没事
Are you okay? -Yes.
确定? -是的 谢了 不好意思
Yeah? -Yeah, thanks. Sorry.
很感激你正好路过
I'm grateful that you were passing.
其实我是...
Well, actually, I was... Um...
你是...不... -其实我是来...
You were... No. Oh, no. -Well, I was here because...
卢克 带她回房♥间泡个热水澡吧
Luke, take her back to the room for a hot bath.
好了 对 我们能解决...
Okay, yeah. I think we got it--
我不知道那人到底在干吗 而且你怎会...
I don't know what that guy was doing. And why are you going--
你怎么回事? -知道 在努力
What is wrong with you? -I know. I'm trying.
我以为他真的是迪安马丁 我发誓
I thought it was the real Dean Martin. I swear to God.
你有毛病啊? -够了 别吵了
What's your problem? -Stop! Stop it!
你们两个 跟我来
You two, come with me.
不 不行...
No. No, no, no, no, no, no.
你们两个...留在这里
You two st... You stay here.
借过一下 两位 借过
Excuse me, y'all. Excuse me.
借过
Excuse me.
行
You're excused.
刚刚那情况 我自己就能搞定的
You know, I could've handled that myself.
是哦
Yeah.
对
Yeah.
是哦 对
Yeah. Yeah.
我爷爷有精神问题
You know, my grandfather, he had psychotic issues.
也许这东西会隔代遗传 因为这绝对不可能是真的
And maybe it just skips a generation. Because there's no way that this is real.
这怎么可能会是真的?天啊
How in God's name can this be real? My God.
这里是地狱吗?
Is this hell?
是地狱吗?
Is this hell?
严格来说 地狱其实... -不...我没让你说话
Technically, hell does-- -No, no! I didn't say speak.
你弄清楚这地方了吗?
You ever work this place out?
并没有 只觉得越来越难懂
Nah. It just gets more and more confusing.
不要惊慌 一切顺其自然
Do not be alarmed. Everything is as it should be.
把电♥话♥给我 快给我
Gimme your phone. Just give it to me.
喂 亲爱的 我们只是要求 稍微变通一下规则
Hey, honey. So we're talking about bending the rules just a smidge.
是我的主意 -是我的主意
It was my idea. -It was my idea.
我采纳了他的想法 并完善它 我正在制定一个方案
I took his idea and I made it better. I'm making a plan.
是关于控制?
Oh, it's about control?
没错...
Yep. Yep.
所以? -有好消息
So? -Good news.
我跟弗兰克谈过了 基本上... -其实是我跟弗兰克谈的
I talked to Frank, and basically-- -Actually, I talked to Frank.
重点是 有人跟弗兰克谈了
The point is, somebody talked to Frank.
然后他们跟汤姆谈了 接着又跟一个高层谈了
They then talked to Tom, and then they talked to a guy way up top.
那个重要人物 -凯文
The big guy. -Kevin.
有个方案获批准了
And you got approved for a plan.
安娜 直接说方案吧
Anna, just say the plan.
好的 抱歉 通常... -通常在这...
Okay, sorry. So typic-- -So, typically here--
安娜 你是安娜吗?
Anna. You're Anna?
不是 -好
No. -Okay.
所以通常来到这里后
So typically when you get here,
你们就得选择一个永生世界 就这样 干脆利落
you get to pick eternity, and that's it. Bing, bang, boom.
然而 这次情况特殊 你们获得了一个特别签证
However, in this unique circumstance, you've gotten approved for a special visa.
琼安将得到两次探访的机会
Joan will be allowed two visits to an eternity.
每次跟其中一任丈夫前往
One with each of her former husbands. -Mm-hmm.
然后呢? -然后她就会做出决定
And then? -And then she'll decide.
从你们两个之中选一个
Between the two of you.
这听起来压力有点大
It seems like kind of a high-pressure scenario.
好吧 那你们三人 也可以选择同一个永生世界
Okay. Well, you could all choose the same eternity
然后在那里解决这问题
and then work it out from there.
但那样 你们就得永远一起 待在同一个地方了
But then you'd be in the same place together forever.
电影精选列表