You ready?
准备好什么?
For what?
每个永生世界都会有间档案馆
Every eternity has one.
我们把它称之为档案隧♥道♥
We call it archive tunnels.
作用是?
Which means?
我不知道 我也是第一次进入永生世界
I don't know. I've never been to an eternity before.
我们可以一起找答案
We can find out together.
嗨 你叫什么名字?
Hi. What's your name? -Oh.
对 你 -我叫琼安
Yeah, you. -Oh. I-I'm Joan.
好的
Yeah.
你叫什么名字? -我叫卢克
What's your name?
幸会 卢克
Luke. -Nice to meet you, Luke.
卢克 -琼安这名字真好听
Oh, Luke. -Joan's a pretty name.
我以前没在这儿见过你
I haven't seen you around here before.
我刚搬到这个城市
Oh... ...well, I just moved to the city.
就在转角处 欧石楠...
Just around the corner. Briar...
欧石楠崖?
Briar cliff?
走吧
Come on.
我当时太紧张了 瞧我 -我不是这个意思...
I was so nervous. Look at me. -That's not what I'm saying--
瞧你
Look at you.
琼安 我很爱你
Joan, I love you so much.
走吧
Come on.
不 别看...
Oh, nope. No, no.
别看 卢克 走吧
No. Luke, come on.
我们真是翻云覆雨啊 -嘿
Oh, we're really going for it, eh? -Hey.
别说了
Stop!
我不想看这段
I don't wanna see this one.
我爱你
I love you.
这是我一生中最糟糕的一天
Worst day of my life.
卢克
Luke.
我很想你
I missed you so much.
是的
Yeah.
别看了 我们走吧
We should go.
卢克 拜托
Luke, please.
我不记得这一段
I don't remember this.
你不需要看这段 -他怎么会在属于我们的码头上?
You don't need to see this. -What's he doing at our dock?
拜托 我们走吧 好吗?
Can we just go please?
拜托了
Please...
天啊 卢克 求你了
Oh, God, Luke. Please.
你愿意嫁给我吗?
Will you marry me?
当然愿意
Of course.
她去世了 他还借此当主角 太自私了 就是这样
He made her death about him. It's selfish, is what it is.
你说是就是吧 对了 凯伦是谁? -天啊 她是我们的邻居
If you say so. So who's Karen? -Oh, God. She's a neighbor.
奥克代尔大道房♥主协会 任职时间最长的成员
Longest-serving member of the Oakdale Avenue HOA,
而且她绝不会让你忘了这事
and she won't let you forget it.
她总会在我门上贴些小便利贴
She would always leave these little sticky notes on my door.
她是个非常被动攻击型的人 -好啦 到了...
She was a very passive-aggressive woman. -Okay. Here we are. Here we are.
别靠得这么近 -抱歉
Gimme some space. -Sorry.
拉里 我听说了椒盐脆饼的事
Larry. I heard about the pretzels.
凯伦 你还是那么老
Karen. You're still old.
我现在72岁 谢谢
I'm 72 now, thank you very much.
对...
Yeah, no.
抱歉 只是觉得你最快乐的时候 是这个年纪 感觉怪怪的
Sorry, it's just a weird age to be your happiest.
你记得吉姆去世时吗? -那是你最快乐的时候?
You remember when Jim died? -That was your happiest?
你丈夫死的时候? -吉姆这人非常好
When your husband died? -Oh, Jim was a dear.
但总之 那年夏天我和我朋友芭芭拉 一起去参加了一个陶艺静修营
But anyway, that summer when I went on that pottery retreat with my friend Barb...
是的
Right.
其实我和芭芭拉是对恋人
Well, Barb and I were lovers.
我并不...
Oh. I-I didn't--
我当了三个月 彻头彻尾的女同志 感觉棒极了
I went full lesbian for three months, and it was fabulous.
但回来后 我又得面对孩子 孙子
But then I came back and I had the kids, and the grandkids
还有那教会小组 结果又回到了那痛苦的原来身份
and the church group, and I just went back into that miserable old closet.
难怪你当时对我那么刻薄了
Oh, that explains why you were so mean to me.
不 我只是不喜欢你而已
Oh, no. I just didn't like you.
好吧
Right.
不过后来我改观了
I came around eventually.
拉里 你会让人越来越喜欢
You grow on people, Larry. -Mm-hmm.
我想选...
I'm thinking...
巴黎乐园
Paris Land.
基本上是1960年代的巴黎 但大家说英语时会带点口音
It's basically Paris in the '60s, but they speak English with an accent.
而且还有民权
And they have civil rights.
你应该是在等琼安吧
I take it you're waiting on Joan.
不 她已经到这里了
No, she's already here.
对奥克代尔来说 真是倒霉的一周
Ooh, shit week for Oakdale.
那你们俩要去哪个永生世界? -情况有点复杂
So where you guys going? -It's complicated.
难道你也是同性恋?
Oh, are you gay too? -Mmm.
老实说 要是那样会更容易办 -瞧你
Honestly, that would be easier. -Look at you.
你看起来很不自在
You seem so uncomfortable.
没有
Nah.
我很热 -想想看
I-I'm hot. -Think about it.
你人生中最糟糕的事已经发生过了
The worst thing in the world has already happened to you.
他倒希望如此
He wishes.
说来听听 -好的 姐妹 事情是这样的
Do tell. -So, girl, this is what happened.
好了 听着 我今天来是要问你个问题
Okay. L-Listen, I came here to ask a question,
见鬼了 我要问凯伦一个问题
and goddamn it, I'm gonna ask Karen a question.
那就问啊
Then ask the question.
凯伦 琼安有没有提起过...
Karen, did Joan ever mention, um...
你觉得她为何会爱上我?
Why do you think she fell in love with me?
凯伦 说句话吧
Uh... -Karen, say something.
随便说点什么都行 -好吧 我...
Anything. Just say something. -Well, I...
说什么都行
Um... -Anything.
我不知道啊 她就是爱你
I don't know. She just did.
我的意思是 我从没想过 卢克死后 她还能再次快乐起来
I mean, I-I never thought she'd be happy again after Luke died...
但你做到了
...but you made her happy.
你把自己的一生都用来让她快乐
You made your life about making her happy.
这还不足够吗?
Isn't that enough? -Eh.
卢克在这里
Luke is here.
琼安的前夫卢克?
Joan's Luke? -Mm-hmm.
他太迷人了
Oh, he was so dreamy.
我以前会假装自己喜欢他
I used to pretend I fancied him.
当然 我不是真的喜欢 -因为你是个深柜的女同志?
Of course, I didn't. -Because you're a big, secret lesbian?
完全正确
Exactly. -Mmm.
但是 天啊
But, wow.
他简直完美
He was perfect.
嘿 听我说
Hey, listen to me.
没人是完美的
No one is perfect.
没人是完美的
No one is perfect!
拉里 别这样 -没人是完美的
Larry, don't be like that! -No one is perfect!
卢克...你能冷静点吗? -为何需要冷静?
Luke. Luke, would you calm down? -About what?
其实 要是你...
You know, if you just...
仔细想想 这其实是他在表达
If you think about it, it was his way of saying
他知道你永远都会是我人生的一部分
that-that he knew that you would always be a part of me.
拜托 琼安 他是借机接近你的
Come on, Joan. He wormed his way in.
他利用你的悲伤来操控你
He manipulated you by using your grief.
不 -他死缠烂打
No. -He is such a leech.
事情不是你说的那样 好吗?
That is not what happened, okay?
你当时离开了
You left.
我不是离开了 是死了
I didn't leave. I died.
你难道不是因为悲伤才答应他吗?
Would you have said yes if you weren't still grieving?
我从来没停止过悲伤
I never stopped grieving.
你会答应他吗?
Would you say yes?
拉里...听我说
Larry, Larry! Listen.
我是站在你这边的 但这么做是不对的 好吗?
I am rooting for you, but this is not the way, okay?
这根本跟他没关系 而是你和琼之间的事
It's not even about him. This is about you and Joan.
你深爱她 并与她携手共度了 65年的美好时光
The woman who you have loved for 65 beautiful years,
你令她感到非常快乐
and have made her very happy.
这关乎到让这个女人看到
This is about showing that same woman that you're willing
你愿意用所有的永生时间 来继续让她感到快乐
to spend all of eternity together to do the same thing.
而你这么做 她会快乐吗?
Now, is this gonna make her happy?
好吧 行 -什么样的变♥态♥
Okay, cool. -What kind of creep
会不锁门啊?
电影精选列表