It doesn't matter. It's fine.
你不知道里面会发生... -亲爱的 没事
You don't know what's going-- -Honey, it's okay.
...什么事
Gonna happen in there.
等等 琼安...我...
Wait. Joan... I...
你看 他们看起来很痛苦
Look. They look miserable.
拉里 还记得我们的第一次约会吗?
Larry, do you remember our first date?
爆胎那次
The flat.
就在我们靠边停车时 你还记得自己说了什么吗?
When we pulled over, do you remember what you said?
你当时说“这里真是爆胎的绝佳地点
You said that, "This is the perfect place for a flat tire.
路肩宽阔 天气晴朗 马路车少”
Wide shoulder, beautiful day, quiet road."
直到我发现没有备胎
Till I realized I didn't have a spare.
是啊 但你从没让我知道
Yeah, well, you never let me know it.
你当时看起来那么脆弱 亲爱的
You seemed so broken back then, honey.
我就觉得自己必须坚强
I-I felt like I needed to be strong for you.
我只想让一切都好起来
I just wanted to make everything okay.
连那只爆胎也不例外
Right down to that flat tire.
而你真的让一切变好了
And you did make everything okay.
我们曾一起拥有美好的一生
We had a wonderful life together.
抱一个
Come here.
我不在乎我们最终会在哪
I don't care where we end up.
只要我们能在一起
Just as long as we're together.
好的
Okay.
好了 现在是怎么回事? -什么...
So, uh, what-what's what's going on? -What is...
对 你们在...
Yeah, what're you guys--
我觉得你有必要听听卢克想说什么
I think it's important you hear what Luke has to say.
非常抱歉 拉里
I'm so sorry, Larry.
你确实该道歉 因为就在拉里 闯入我住所之后 我...
You should be, 'cause after Larry broke into my apartment, I--
你说什么? -不 当时门是开着的
After he what? -No, the door was open.
是吗? -天啊 拉里
Was it? -Jesus, Larry.
没什么大不了的 -你搞什么...抱歉 这是什么?
Not a big deal. -What is your... Sorry, what is that?
你有这个荣幸 -好的 听着 这我可以解...
Do the honors. -Okay. Look, that I can ex...
我可以解释 并没什么 -实际情况没那么糟
I can explain. It's okay. -It sounds way worse than it is.
“亲爱的小琼 我...” 不 -不 给我
"Dear Jo, I..." No. -No. Give it to me.
没必要这么做
We don't need to do this right now.
亲爱的...给我... -琼儿 只想你知道
Honey... Just give me... -Joanie, I just wanted you to know
这个男人的真面目 -嘿 我可以...让我说...
the truth about this man. -Hey, I can... Let me talk--
去求饶吧
Oh, go grovel.
就...好了 我知道 但亲爱的 那是断章取义
Just... Okay. I know, but it-it-it's out of context, honey.
的确是
Yes, it is.
抱歉 你说过...
I'm sorry, you said that...
你愿意等 无论多久都行
that you were willing to wait as long as it took,
可你连区区一周都等不了?
but you-you couldn't even last a measly week?
我的确愿意 没骗你...我...
I was. I honest... I...
我是在为我们的永生做准备...
Um, I was trying to set up our eternity, and--
就理所当然地认为我会去找你?
And you just assumed that I would come find you?
当然 因为你是我老婆呀
Well, yeah, because you're my wife.
抱歉 你真的... 打算骗我跟你一起度过永生?
I'm sorry, you were... you were really willing to trick me into an eternity?
不是的 亲...我没想骗你 好吗?我真的...
No, swe... I wasn't trying to trick you, okay? I honestly...
我发誓 我以为我做的是对的
I swear to God, I thought I was doing the right thing.
天啊 想想我之前为这事都快焦虑疯了
God. And to think I was killing myself over this.
而你...
And you-you...
天啊 你真是太自私了
God, you-you are so selfish!
我自私? -对
I'm being selfish? -Yeah.
你才自私呢 因为你正...
You are being selfish, because you're here
试图在一群男人之间
trying to decide between a man buffet of...
做选择
men.
我也很肯定你已经跟这位完美先生上♥床♥了
And I guarantee you've already slept with Mr. Perfect over here.
我并不完美 -事实是 我并没跟他上♥床♥
I'm not perfect. -As a matter of fact, I haven't.
但你知道吗?
But you know what?
没错 我确实有想过
Yeah, I've thought about it.
谁不想要这种炽热 充满火花的爱情?
I mean, who wouldn't want that kind of fiery, sparky love?
太对了 -不对
Hell yeah. -No.
看来大家说对了
I guess everyone's been right then.
拉里 说对什么?
About what, Larry?
你从来没有像爱他那样爱我
That you never loved me the way that you loved him.
我不过是个安慰奖
That I was just a consolation prize.
我...
Well, I, uh...
我知道他永远不会对我撒谎
I know he would never lie to me.
是吗? -没错
Oh, really? -Yeah.
你知道他染头发吗?
Do you know that he dyes his hair?
还有 你知道他收藏了 数量惊人的色情片吗?
And do you know that he's got a-a worryingly large porn collection?
我的天啊 拉里
Oh, Jesus Christ, Larry.
我知道车♥库♥里藏的《花♥花♥公♥子♥》杂♥志♥
I know about the Playboy s in the garage.
杯垫...跟她说说杯垫的事
Coasters, coasters. Tell her about the coasters.
对 还有杯垫
Yes, and the coasters.
他有一篮子杯垫 上面写着女人的电♥话♥号♥码
He's got a, uh, a basket of coasters with ladies' numbers on 'em.
好的 他在说什么?
Okay... What is he talking about?
他在说什么?他在说自己非法闯入
What is he talking about? He's talking about breaking and entering.
不 你看 他在...他很...
No, see. He's being... He's very...
他很狡猾 -是吗?
He's slippery. -Oh, yeah?
他擅于伪装 故意把话说得模棱两可
He's a snake and he's being purposefully vague.
是啊 就像他说起战争的事那样
Yeah, like how he was with "the war."
别理他们 卢克 你是完美的
Ignore them, Luke. You're perfect.
他疯了 -宝贝 你还好吗?
He's unhinged. -You okay, babe?
我不完美 好吗?是的 我有染头发
I'm not perfect, okay? Yes, I dye my hair.
还有 对 过去的60年 我确实跟一些女人上过床
And yes, I slept with a few women over the last 60 years.
好的 能理解
Oh, okay. I mean, that's understandable.
也包括一个男人
And one guy. One guy.
说真话 -两个
Don't lie. -Two.
两个男人 浅尝辄止 两次都是
Two guys. Just to see. Both times.
此外 我30年前还经历了BDSM的阶段
And I went through that BDSM phase about 30 years ago--
没错 你经历过 我记忆犹新
Yes, you did. I remember it like it was yesterday.
对 我也是
Yeah, me too.
是好玩 但不适合我
Was fun, but n-not for me.
不可能期待你禁欲那么久
I didn't expect you to be a-a priest for so long--
同时 我去世前已开始秃头了 我现在是梳过去遮住的
And I think I was beginning to bald when I died. I-I-I comb it over.
无论如何 你们都一直说我完美
Whatever. You keep saying I'm perfect, you keep saying I'm perfect,
每个人都说我很完美 我并不完美 没人是完美的
everyone keeps saying I'm perfect. I am not perfect. Nobody is perfect.
终于说出来了 谢谢你
Finally. Thank you.
但我确实等了你
But I did wait.
我等了你 琼儿
I waited for you, Joanie.
他的那些性行为多少该扣点分吧
He should at least lose some points for all the sex.
天啊 这可不是一场比赛 拉里
God, this is not a competition, Larry.
是比赛 -亲爱的
Yes, it is! -Sweetheart.
这根本就是一场比赛 -的确是比赛
It is 100%, for sure a competition. -It is in fact a competition.
这就是我们来这里的目的 -听着 琼安
That's literally what we're here for. -Look, Joan.
我受够了这些游戏 你得决定 是选我还是选他
I'm done with the games. You need to decide if it's me or if it's him.
对 你必须做个决定
Yeah, you need to make a decision.
你决定选谁? -选谁?
Who's it gonna be? -Which one?
肯定是我们中的一个 你得做出选择
It's gotta be one of us. You gotta pick.
我觉得我们应该给我当事人一点时间考虑
I-I think we need to give my client some time to think.
我们先出去走走 让她喘口气
Let's just go for a walk. Let her breathe a little.
我给你们拿点酒喝
Let's get you boys something to drink.
喝杯酒挺好的 对吧?
A drink sounds nice, right?
来点烈的
Something stiff.
天啊
God.
是谁?
Yeah?
我听说你也死了
I heard you kicked it too.
亲爱的
Sweetie...
好吧 我想我们已经尽力了 接下来由她决定
Well, I guess there's nothing more we can do. It's up to her.
能给我一点吗?
Can I have one of them?
放轻松 别再想那两个男生的事了
Just relax and get your mind off those boys.
我们应该好好享受一番的
We deserve this.
你居然也在这里 这挺好笑的
You know what's funny about you being here
因为我跟他们两人在一起时 你就认识我
is that you actually knew me when I was with both of them.
拜托 琼安
Oh, for Christ's sake, Joan.
喝吧 -好啊
Drink. -Oh, sure. Just... Mmm.
我来敬你 为韩战而干杯 -对 说得好
I got a toast. This one is for Korea. -Yeah, you're damn right.
关于它的电影太少了
Not enough films made about it.
除了《陆军野战医院》
Well, except M*A*S*H .
那是什么?
电影精选列表