it might.
真不敢相信我会做这种事
I can't believe I'm doing this.
你需要有人帮你声东击西
You're gonna need a distraction.
卢克
Luke...
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
是的
Yeah.
我知道
I know.
你还记得我以前参演过本地戏剧吗?
So, you remember how I used to do some local theater?
档案馆 入口 出口
请不要触碰展品 记住 展品并不是真实的
Please don't touch the exhibits. Remember the exhibits aren't real.
她离开了
She left.
为什么? -老弟
Why? -Oh, buddy.
我明白 我懂不容易接受
I know. I know it's tough.
我理解...
I know, I know.
但...相信我 一切都会好起来的
But... B-But trust me, it'll get better.
没关系的...对 就是这样 尽情发泄吧 大块头
It's okay. It's okay. Yeah, that's right. J-Just let it out, big guy.
发泄出来吧...把所有坏情绪都释放出来
Let it out. Let it out. Let it all out.
好吗?没事的...
Okay? It's okay. It's okay.
今天很难熬 但明天太阳依旧升起
It's tough today, b-but there's always tomorrow.
今天很难熬 明天太阳依旧升起?
It's tough today, there's always tomorrow, huh?
没错...好了 -好的 行
That's right. That's right. Okay. -Okay, good.
我只是需要好好哭一场吧
I just needed a good cry, I think.
对 我懂
Yeah, I get that.
还记得我被那老太婆甩了... -总之 谢了
I remember when my old lady dumped-- -Anyway, thanks.
我要进去...回味过去
I'm gonna pop in for, uh... For old time's sake.
好 但你没拿票
Yeah, but y-you didn't take a ticket.
我不能再这么慷慨了
I need to stop being such a giver.
你得快点了
You should hurry up.
好的
Yeah.
再见了 卢克
Goodbye, Luke.
再见了 琼安
Goodbye, Joan.
好了
Yeah.
禁止入内
亲爱的 这是最后一次了 我保证 -不
Honey, it was the last time, I promise. -No.
你能冷静点吗?我们谈谈好不好?
Will you please just calm down and let's discuss this?
你竟敢叫我冷静点 -找到她了
Don't you dare tell me to calm down! -There she is!
给我站住
Stop right there!
你不准带走我的孩子 -你会在乎吗?
You are not taking my child! -What do you care?
马上给我进来 -拦住她...
Get in here right now! -Stop her! Stop her!
我恨你
I hate you!
你竟然这样对我?
...you would treat me like that?
如果我怀孕了怎办? -不会有事的 琼儿 我保证
What if I'm pregnant? -It'll be okay, Joanie. I promise.
抱歉 支票跳票了
I'm sorry, the check bounced.
求你了
Please.
我爱你 -我爱你
I love you. -I love you.
你跑不掉的
There's nowhere to go!
我们对你失去至亲深表遗憾 -不...
We're sorry for your loss. -No, no, no, no.
来吧...快点
Come on, come on, come on! Hurry up!
别动
Stop!
该死
Shit.
天啊 拉里 我不想...
Jesus, Larry. I don't wanna--
我不想再讨论这件事了 我...
I don't wanna have this conversation again. I am--
不 我没有 我没拿你跟他作比较
No, I am not. I am not comparing you to him!
不 我从来没拿你跟他比较过 我也不想再跟你谈这事了
No, I have never compared you to him! And I don't wanna have this conversation!
太侮辱人了 琼安
It's humiliating, Joan.
我受够了 -不许动
I can't do this anymore. -Don't move!
天啊 是她提起的 你要我说什么?
God, well, she brought it up. What am I supposed to say?
我明白 她不喜欢我
I mean, I... I get it. She doesn't like me.
不...她真说过... -她会越来越喜欢你的
No, no, she literally said... -You'll grow on her.
“我不喜欢他” -你让人越来越喜欢 拉里
..."I don't like him." -You grow on people, Larry.
太棒了 原来我像真菌 我是个蘑菇
Great. I'm like a fungus. I'm a mushroom.
在楼上...
Upstairs! Upstairs!
拉里
Larry.
快点
Hurry!
快 起来 抓住她...
Come on, get up. Grab her! Grab her!
好的
Okay.
186站台列车延误
Train delay on Platform 186.
有逃犯在轨道上
Escapee on the tracks.
不好意思 你好
Excuse me. Hi.
我想知道拉里卡特勒去了哪个永生世界
I-I need to know which eternity Larry Cutler went to.
女士 叫拉里卡特勒的 共有四十二万五千位
Ma'am, there have been 425,000 Larry Cutlers.
能不能说得具体点?
Could you be more specific?
通缉:逃犯琼安卡特勒 如发现请通知安保
糟了...
Shoot, oh, shoot, oh, shoot.
红门逃犯 不要接触
Red door escapee. Do not engage.
借过
Excuse me.
天啊...
Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God.
名人世界
我最近一直在想
You know, I've been thinking a lot about it and,
我想也许我们应该考虑多重多元恋
you know, I-I think that maybe we should consider being poly.
我没法一心多用 宝贝
I'm not much of a multitasker, babe.
什么? -我是专一的男人
What? -I'm a one-woman man.
真的...
Oh, real--
天啊 -看路啊 女士
Oh, my God. -Watch where you're going, lady.
往那边去...
Go over there. Over there.
你们看到一个女人往这边跑了吗?
You guys see a woman come running this way?
没有 -她往那边跑了
No. -She went that way.
谢了 快 走吧 -好的...
Thanks. Come on. Let's go. -Yeah, yeah, yeah.
伙计们 祝你们好运
Good luck, you guys.
走吧 快
Let's go. Move.
琼安
Joan.
你真浪漫
You're such a romantic.
我们可以偷偷把她送进 其中一个废弃的旧永生世界里
We can sneak her into one of those old, disused eternities.
没有种族歧视的那些 在那里会安全
Not one of the racist ones. But you'll be safe there.
保安从不检查那些地方 -他去哪儿了?
Security never checks them. -Where did he go?
谁?
Who?
拉里在哪里?
Where's Larry?
天啊 我就知道...
Oh, my God. I knew it. I knew it. I knew it.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
外面的世界太乱了?
It's a lot out there, huh?
让人喘不过气
Intense.
对了
Yeah.
我知道一个你能彻底放松的好地方
I know somewhere you could really unwind.
拜托 玛姬 你知道规矩的
Come on, Marge. You know the rules.
我不过是想帮帮这个姑娘
I'm just trying to help a girl out.
我现在知道自己想要什么了
I know what I want now.
我可以带你去看看我的永生世界
I could show you my eternity.
就在拐角那边
It's, uh, just around the corner.
这位女士说的话你也听到了
You heard the lady.
我更喜欢之前那个酒保
I preferred the last barman.
你看起来需要喝杯酒
You look like you could use a drink.
是啊
Yeah.
你一直在这里
You never left.
对
Nah.
沙子真的是到处钻啊
Sand really does get everywhere.
是啊 结果发现寒冷就是寒冷
Yeah. Turns out that the cold is just cold.
是通缉你的吗? -对
Is that for you? -Oh, yeah.
我算是个逃犯了
I'm kind of a fugitive.
你打算去哪?
Where you gonna go?
我知道一个地方
I know a place.
可能很危险
It could be dangerous.
我们什么时候走?
When do we leave?
看起来像奥克代尔
Well, looks like Oakdale.
太完美了
It's perfect.
♪ Everybody loves somebody sometime ♪
♪ 每个人总会爱上某个人 ♪
♪ Everybody falls in love somehow ♪
♪ 每个人总会在某刻坠入爱河 ♪
♪ My time... ♪
♪ 我的时刻... ♪
♪ ...is now ♪
♪ ...就是现在 ♪
♪ Falls in love somehow ♪
♪ 终会坠入爱河 ♪
♪ Something in my heart keeps saying ♪
♪ 我心中总有个声音在说 ♪
♪ ...is here ♪
♪ ...时刻到了 ♪
♪ I can't forget you ♪
♪ 我无法忘记你 ♪
♪ I've got these memories of you ♪
电影精选列表