你是死于癌症吗?
That took you away from the world?
对了 你是哪位?
So, who are you?
好的 亲爱的 听我说 现在我们终于可以去度假了
Okay, honey. So listen, now we finally get to have that holiday.
基本上我们可以去任何地方 但只能选一个
And basically we can go anywhere we want, but then that's it.
就只有一次机会 他们对这条规定很严格
It's like a one and done thing here. They're very strict on that.
如果你想去山里 我们也可以去
Um, and if you want to go to the mountains we can,
因为你已经死了 再也不怕下雪和寒冷了
because the snow and the cold's not gonna kill you now, 'cause you're dead.
离我客户远点 -我又没靠近你客户
Back away from my client. -I'm not near your client.
后退 -闭嘴
Back away. -Shut up.
我等这只金鹅已经整整67年了
I've been waiting for this golden goose for 67 goddamn years.
拉里? -嗨
Oh, Lar? -Hi.
不好意思... -关于她 不好意思啊
Excuse me. Excuse me. -I'm so sorry about her.
这位是谁?
Who's that?
我是瑞安 你的来世协调员
I'm Ryan. I'm your afterlife coordinator.
好的
Yeah.
我明白现在的情况让你感到非常不知所措
I know this can be very, very overwhelming.
这当中信息量很大 所以我强烈建议你...
It's a lot to absorb, so I highly recommend just...
深吸一口气 然后呼气 呼气
...taking a deep breath in, and... [exhales deeply] ...out. Just breathe out.
嘿 兄弟 怎么了?
Oh. Hey. What's going on, guy?
他是我的酒保
This was my, uh, bartender.
我应该是忘了买♥♥单了 我没想到这里还要买♥♥单
I, um, guess I forgot to pay the tab. I didn't realize there would be a tab.
没人给我钱啊
Nobody gave me any money.
不是吧
No way.
抱歉 忘了问你的名字 你叫什么来着?
Sorry. I forgot to ask your name. What's your name again?
我是卢克
I'm Luke.
这位是卢克 我的酒保
This is Luke. He's my bartender.
琼安
Joan.
不
Oh, no.
在我梦里出现的你从没这么清晰过
I never dreamt you this clearly.
你和我梦到的一模一样
You're exactly how I dreamt you.
真不走运 拉里
Oof. Hard luck, Larry.
不对 卢克有胡子
No. Luke had a mustache.
是啊 可是琼儿讨厌胡子
Yeah, well, Joanie hated it.
所以我每早都刮胡子 希望有一天她能出现
So I shave it off every morning hoping she's gonna show up.
天啊 -太浪漫了
Oh, my God. -How romantic.
你真的出现了
And you did.
好了 亲爱的
Okay, sweetie.
好了
Okay. -Oh.
你在干吗? -拉里?
What you doing? -Larry?
好了 亲爱的 -我...
Okay, sweetie. -I...
我们走吧
Let's go. -Oh.
这男的是谁? -第二任丈夫
Who's this guy? -The second husband.
更喜欢你称呼我为现任丈夫 -现任丈夫
I prefer current husband. -The current husband.
琼儿 你没事吧?
Oh. -Joanie, you're all right?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
亲爱的 这对我来说也难以接受
Honey. It was a lot for me too.
好了 我必须向我客户 解释清楚现在的情况
Okay. I have to insist that I explain exactly what's going on to my client.
显然 她得做出一个非常艰难的决定
She clearly has a very "difficult" decision to make.
好的 这... -来吧
Okay. Oh, that... -Come on.
天啊 他真的在这里 -而且很帅
Oh, my God, he's really here. -And very attractive.
他长高了?
Is he taller?
所以你说你一直在等的...
So when you said you were waiting...
我每天都在脑海中勾勒她的模样
I conjured her image every day in my mind.
还以为自己描绘得很像 但她比我记忆中还要漂亮
Thought I did a good job, but she's more stunning than I remember.
好的 这是句搭讪的话 卢克
Okay. That's a line, Luke.
你是我的酒保
You were my bartender.
不行...
Nope. Nope. Nope.
不 -天啊 他看起来那么年轻
Uh, mmm no. -God, he looked so young.
这能穿这条了
This will have to do.
他一直都那么年轻吗?
Was he always that young?
信息量之大 确实难以消化
That's a lot to take in.
你生命中的挚爱等了你67年
The love of your life waiting 67 years.
还有拉里
And Larry.
拉里是我丈夫
Larry is my husband.
两个丈夫中的一个 -对
One of two. -Yeah.
真好看
Oh, that's pretty.
换掉这身晦气装 你会舒服些
You'll feel much better after you change out of that morbid ensemble.
是的 很漂亮
Yeah, that's pretty.
这...他真年轻
That's... Oh, he's so young.
他真年轻 我不...
Oh, he's so young. Oh, I don't...
妞 你什么时候换好?
What's your ETA, doll?
如何?
Oh. -How's it looking?
所以...我...
So... What...
我到底该怎么办?
What am I supposed to do, huh?
我需要你告诉我该怎么办
I need you to tell me... ...what to do.
亲爱的 好的 我看过你的资料
Oh, my dear. Okay. I read your file.
你聪明 热情 有主见
And you are smart, passionate and decisive.
是吗?
Oh. I am?
我完全相信你能选对属于你的永生
I have complete faith that you will choose the right eternity...
好的 -也会选对与你共度此永生的人
Yeah. -...and the right person to spend it with.
你能办到的 -办到什么?
Mmm. -You'll do. Do for what?
你约了人?还是...
Were you expecting someone, or...
你约的?
Were you?
天啊 卢克 太意外了
Oh, my God, Luke. What a surprise.
瑞斯 搞什么鬼?
What the hell, Reese?
我叫瑞安 过去的半小时一直都叫瑞安
It's Ryan, and it's been Ryan for the last half hour.
对 -你太漂亮了
Yeah. -You look amazing.
好的 我已经嫁人了
Yeah. I'm married.
嫁的他 -嫁的拉里
To him. -To Larry.
拉里这人看起来很不错
And Larry seems nice.
听着 琼安 你肯定想过 或是曾希望能有这么一刻吧?
Look, Joan, you must have thought, or hoped, that this might happen?
是啊...我确实幻想过
Well, I mean, yeah. Yeah, yeah. You know, I-I have imagined it.
太好了
Great.
嗨
Hi.
孩子们 我先告辞了
I'll leave you kids to it. -Oh.
嗨
Hi.
你究竟有看过我的资料吗?
Did you even read my file?
在我心里 你远不止一页文字 老兄 你根本没提起这事
You're more than words on a page to me, buddy. You didn't even bring it up.
是啊 我当时脑子一团乱 我刚死了啊
Yeah, well, I had a lot on my mind. I just died.
所以 不好意思 我忘了说 我太太的前任可能还在这里
So, I'm sorry that I forgot to mention that my wife's ex might be hanging around.
严格来说 我觉得不能称他为她的前任
Technically, I don't think we can call him her ex.
可以说是第一任丈夫 但不是前任
First husband, maybe, but not an ex.
不 我不会这么称呼他...永远都不会
No, I'm not calling... I'm never calling him that.
好啦 我只是想预判 瑞安会说什么 我们曾有过关系
Okay. I'm just trying to anticipate what Ryan's gonna say. We have history.
很好 什么样的关系?
Great. What kind of history?
性方面的 -这还用说
It was sexual. -Of course it was.
你知道有多少人想接这案子吗?太多了
You know how many people wanted this case? So many people.
真的吗?
Really?
一个为爱等了半个世纪的男人?
A man that's waited half a century for his love? Ah!
想想其实挺惨的
That's kinda sad if you think about it.
你真觉得琼安会这么想吗?
You really think that's the way that Joan's gonna think about it?
我不知道 -没关系
I don't know. -It's okay.
他们以前肯定也有过类似情况
I'm sure they've had one of these before.
我不清楚 因为从没遇过
I mean, I don't know about it. I've never had it.
但很肯定处理这事有一套流程
But I bet you there's a process.
他长得像蒙哥马利克利夫特
He looks like Montgomery Clift. -Oof!
我的天啊 我前几天才说过这话
Oh, my gosh, I was saying this just the other day.
蒙哥马利克利夫特 他真的很帅
Montgomery Clift. He is so handsome.
卢克也真的很帅 -你这么说并没帮到我
Luke is so handsome. -You're not helping.
对不起 但事实就是如此
I'm sorry, but it is what it is.
卢克很性感
Luke is hot.
他眼睛比海水还蓝 他的故事也更感人
His eyes are bluer than the ocean. He has a better narrative.
不 才不是
No, he doesn't.
我的故事才更让人动容
I have a better narrative.
我和她有段65年的婚姻 还跟她生了孩子
I was married to her for 65 years and I gave her children.
没错 我们就用这个论点 强而有力
Exactly. We go with that. That's strong.
没有什么比情感勒索更具杀伤力了
There's nothing more powerful than emotional blackmail.
对吧? -你这招高明
Right? -Good on ya.
那么...你过得好吗?
So... ...how have you been?
很好 对
Good. Yeah.
电影精选列表