What the hell's M*A*S*H ?
兄弟 你非看这部剧不可
Ah, man. You gotta watch M*A*S*H .
那我选卢克
Then I choose Luke.
好啊 -不
Okay. -No.
选拉里
Larry.
拉里 也行
Larry. Okay.
天啊 糟糕透顶
God, shitty shit!
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
终于能触摸天王星啦 太空世界
我不认为你会秃顶 -你在说什么?
I don't think you're going bald. -What're you talking about?
不是啦 这个...
No. It can...
你完全可以说是双发旋
You can easily pass that off as a double crown.
知道吗?很感激你这么说
You know what? I appreciate that.
其实你也挺帅的
A-And you're pretty handsome yourself.
你...不必这么说
You don't... You don't have to say that.
你可是个香饽饽 你有种神秘感
You're a catch. Y-Y-You got that mysterious thing.
给人一种“我在思考深奥问题”的感觉 女人会被这样子所吸引
Like, "I'm thinking deep stuff." And women, they're into that.
真的吗?我可不是 说真的
Really? 'Cause I'm not. I mean, honestly.
我人都死了 却从没思考过生命的意义
I've been dead, and I haven't once thought about the meaning of life.
他们说“就是这样了” 我心想“是啊 对我来说很合理”
They're like, "This is it." and I'm like, "Yeah, that makes sense to me."
你挺聪明的 别想太多
You're smart. Don't overthink it.
你了解自己 知道自己要什么 然后会去争取
You know who you are, you know what you want, and you go and get it.
要是一旦开始考虑无限种可能性
You start thinking about all the infinite possibilities,
你猜怎么着?就会原地不动了
and guess what? You never move.
她配不上你 -她也配不上你
She doesn't deserve you. -And she doesn't deserve you.
你聪明 帅气 还是个战场英雄
You are smart, you are handsome, and you're a war hero.
而且你还让她有了孩子
And you gave her kids.
是啊 -我很肯定你把孩子们照顾得很好
I did. -I bet you looked after 'em well.
确实如此 -干杯
Yeah, I did. -Salud.
起初 我得处理我和卢克之间的事
And at first, it was about Luke and me.
然后 我要就和拉里的关系做决定
And then there were decisions about Larry and me.
接着是照顾孩子们 -你们会考虑在这里度过你的永生吗?
And, you know, it was about the kids. -Are you considering this eternity?
还有工作 但这一次 我才是重点
And, you know, work. But this one is about me.
而且...
And...
你已经死了
You are dead.
天啊 凯伦 -你已经过完你的一生了
Jesus, Karen. -You lived your life,
现在的你已经死了
and now you're dead.
你再也不用为任何人而活了
You have no obligations to anyone.
也许重新开始对大家都好
Maybe it's best you all have a clean slate.
只是其实还有别人对这里感兴趣 我觉得...
Uh, i-it's just we have others interested, and I feel--
少说点话 多来点酒
A little less of this, a little more of this.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, honey.
谢谢 -你可以走了
Thank you. -You can go.
只不过...
It's just...
她是个... -她如此完美
She's a... -She's a perfect person.
她太完美了
She's a perfect person.
抱一个
Come here.
这可能就是你 幼儿化世界
以竞争驱动的世界 资本主义世界
来了
Coming!
今早是不是有点头痛啦?
Do we have a little headache this morning?
我已经做出决定了
I've made my decision.
好的
Okay.
我去把你的两个丈夫叫来
I'll gather your husbands.
我需要洗个澡
I need a shower.
对 你的确需要
Yeah. You do.
我好紧张 你们俩紧张吗?
I'm so nervous. Are you guys nervous?
你当然该紧张 你也是 不是说...
You should definitely be nervous. You too. Not to...
不是说你该比别人更紧张些
Not to mean that you should be more nervous than anybody else,
只是说现在大家都很紧张
but I'm just saying there's a lot of nerves going all around.
嘿 你干吗说得这么快? -你很紧张?
Hey. Why are you talking so fast? -Are you nervous?
天啊 因为我真的很紧张
Oh, my gosh. 'Cause I'm nervous.
你们两个现在都该紧张到尿裤子了
You guys should both be shitting yourselves right now.
住嘴 -抱歉
Shut up. -Sorry.
我的当事人已经做出决定
My client has reached her decision.
爱是超越死亡的结合
Love is a bond greater than death.
但有些结合较牢固
But some bonds are, well, better bonded.
可以是以离子键 共价键形式结合
You have your ionic bonds, you have your covalent bonds.
还有以储蓄债券形式
Your savings bonds.
以保释金形式 你... -好啦...够了
Bail bonds. You-- -Yeah. Okay. That's good.
说得很好 谢谢 -谢谢
That's great. Thank you. -Thank you.
好的
Okay.
行
Okay.
所以 拉里
So, Larry.
在你离开后的第一个早晨 我...
My first morning without you, I...
天啊 我当时希望那只是场噩梦
God, I hoped it was a bad dream.
我闻到楼下你烤糊的吐司焦味
I-I smelled your toast burning downstairs.
我...
I...
我听见后门咔哒作响
I heard the rattle of the back door and...
我甚至...
You know, I even...
把你的枕头扔在地上 像你...
I even threw your pillows on the ground the way...
你以前常做的那样
the way you always did and...
我就是在假装...
You know, I was pretending...
没事 亲爱的
It's okay, honey.
而奇怪的是
And, uh, the funny thing is...
那种感觉 我以前也有过
is that I... I felt that before.
就在...
When, uh...
卢克死的时候
When Luke died.
我们没机会看看这段爱情最终会如何发展
We never had a chance to see where our love would take us.
但在我们相处的那段时光里 你给了我所需要的一切
But you gave me everything that I needed in the time we had.
是的
Yeah.
所以...
So...
天啊 我是如此幸运
God, how lucky am I...
能拥有你们这两个丈夫 对吧?
...to have had you both, you know?
所以 也许事情就是注定如此
And, uh, maybe things worked out the way they were meant to.
所以 你的...意思是?我不太...
S-So, what are you... What are you saying? I don't...
我是说...
I'm saying, um...
我的选择是...
that I choose...
两个都不选
I choose neither of you.
两个都不选? -你开玩笑吧?
You choose neither of us? -You're kidding, right?
所以你要三个人受伤 而不是一个?
So, you're gonna hurt three people instead of one?
不 从来就不可能只有一个人受伤
No, there was never going to... to be one.
你们难道还不明白吗?
Don't you get it?
无论选择谁 我都会遍体鳞伤
I was going to be crushed either way.
但我们曾经共创人生
But we built a life together.
是的 也许生命的美丽就在于...
Well, yeah. Maybe the beauty in life is that...
它会结束
Is that things end.
你知道吗?也许这就是这地方的意义
You know? Maybe that's what... ...this is all for.
所以...
So...
所以我两个都不选
So, I choose neither of you.
对 好了
Yeah. Okay.
展览厅
冲浪世界 健身世界
我们干这行到底图什么?帮助他人?
Why do we even bother? I mean, do we help?
我们真的有帮到吗? -当然有
Do we make a difference? -Of course we make a difference.
我们惹恼他们
We annoy them.
这些人刚死了
They've just died.
他们很害怕
They're scared.
生气总比害怕好
It's better to be annoyed than to be scared.
对吧?
Right?
下一班列车 55号♥巴黎世界
你确定要这样做?
You sure about this?
是的 我确定
Oh, yeah. I'm sure.
那走吧
Well, let's go.
顺便说一句 你说得没错 即便是我的求婚也跟你有关
You were right, by the way. Even my proposal was about you.
我永远也赢不了你这个鬼魂
You were the ghost I could never compete with.
不是的
No.
你可知道我有多嫉妒你吗?
Do you have any idea how jealous I am of you?
你有机会跟她共创人生
You got to have a life with her.
嘿 你知道吗?我临死前正在看你的照片
Hey, you know you were the last thing I saw before I died?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我当时在吃椒盐卷饼 我的曾孙女...
I was eating a pretzel and my great-granddaughter--
夏洛特? -对
Charlotte? -Yeah.
她给我看了一张你和琼安结婚时的旧照片
电影精选列表