我们该去哪?
Where should we go?
听不清楚 你说什么?
Couldn't hear you. What did you say?
我说我们该去哪?
Well, where should we go?
当然是去夏威夷
Hawaii is the obvious choice.
当然是去夏威夷
Hawaii is the obvious choice.
用脑想想啊 别哼了
Just think about it. Stop that.
能拜托你别哼了 听听我说话吗?
Will you stop and listen to me, please?
人们选择在海边疗养是有原因的
There's a reason that people convalesce at the beach.
你会抱怨到处都是沙子
You'll complain about sand getting everywhere.
我会很开心
I'll be happy.
这才是最重要的
Mmm. Well, that's what's most important.
驾快一点啦 老太公
Hurry the hell up, grandpa!
落基山脉很温暖 那里的寒冷并不刺骨 是温暖的
The Rockies are cozy. The cold isn't bitter there. It's warm.
寒冷就是寒冷 琼安
Cold is just cold, Joan.
是那种你会想待上一辈子的地方
It's the kind of place you could spend forever.
今天那不勒斯的气候接近29摄氏度
It's 84 degrees in Naples today.
在意大利?
Italy?
佛罗里达州 -我们不是住佛罗里达的那类人 拉里
Florida. -We're not Florida people, Larry.
天啊 琼安 这话听起来好势利
Oh, God. Joan, that sounds so snobby.
我们不是住佛罗里达的那类人
We're not Florida people.
你这语气听起来像凯伦
You know, you sound like Karen.
凯伦是我的朋友 她现在病得很重
Karen is my friend, and she is not well.
可我们没必要因为一个人快死了 就把他塑造成圣人
Well, we don't have to make people into saints ju-just because they're dying.
天啊 拉里
Jesus, Larry.
你看 那儿有高山和冰雪
Look, it's got mountains and ice and snow.
有那么多可以让你抱怨的事 你一定会喜欢的
So many things for you to complain about. You will love it.
我并不喜欢抱怨 没人喜欢抱怨
I don't love to complain. That's not something people love.
我不想吵架 今天是个重要的日子
I don't want to fight. It's a big day.
你可知道有人在这种场合上死掉? 我在网上看到的
You know, people die at these things? I saw it on the Internet.
是性别揭晓派对
It's a gender reveal party.
我理解大家想提前知道
I mean, I get eliminating the surprise...
能不能就让他们闹一闹? -但没必要搞个派对吧
Can we just let them make a fuss? -...but it's not party-worthy.
我人生中最大的乐趣之一就是接受惊喜
You know, one of the great joys of my life has been allowing for surprises.
还...记不记得... -现在什么都得搞个派对
Do you... Do you remember... -Everything has to be a party nowadays.
你之前一直认为扎克是个女孩?
...when you were convinced that Zach would be a girl?
什么事都得搞个场面 -你就是不喜欢派对
Everything has to be an event. -You just don't like parties.
不...你是不喜欢享乐
No. No, you just hate having fun.
小孩子现在还有幼儿园毕业典礼呢 -你只有在痛苦时才会快乐
Kids have preschool graduations now. -You're only happy when you're miserable.
一个五岁的孩子 什么也不懂
You're five. You don't know anything.
听着 我...我们能不能好好享受?行吗? -却要搞什么大派对
Look, I... Can we just enjoy it? Okay? -But, you know, you have the big party.
大型派对 -拉里
Big party. -Larry!
能不能就好好享受一番 好吗?
Can we just enjoy it, okay?
蠢蛋
Asshole!
我很享受...
I'm enjoying it. I'm enjoying it. I'm enjoying it.
琼安
Joan.
琼安
Joan.
我们得告诉他们 -我知道
We have to tell them. -I know.
今天先不说
Just give me today.
山姆 能把气球拿来吗?
Sam, can you grab the balloons?
好啦 我听见了 我这就去拿气球
Yeah, I heard you. I'm getting the balloons.
我们回来了 -嗨 拉里 好吗?
We're back. -Hey, Larry. How's it going?
嗨 你真漂亮 -我们回来了 这交通 简直...
Hi. You look lovely. -We're back. Ah, the traffic, unbel...
嗨 亲爱的 你好吗? -谢谢你 妈
Oh, hi. How are you, sweetheart? -Oh. Thank you, Mom.
嗨... -曾奶奶...
Hey. Hey. -Grandma! Grandma!
很高兴见到你们 我的宝贝们
Good to see you, my dears.
男孩?女孩?
我们去吃点蛋糕?
Let's go for some cake?
山姆 气球 -在我手里呢
Sam, the balloons. -I have the balloons in my hand!
谢谢你同意开这派对 爷爷
Thanks for agreeing to host, Pop-pop.
你这胎肯定是个男孩 -你怎么知道?
This is gonna be a boy. -How do you know that?
因为你的肚子垂得这么低 是男孩
Because it's so low. A boy.
对了 你们结婚快65年了 有什么秘诀可分享吗?
So, coming up on 65 years of marriage. Any tips?
你要是戳破其中一个气球 就永远也别想知道答案
You burst one of those balloons and you'll never find out!
奶奶 我们在地下室 找到一叠你们的旧照片
Oh! Uh, Nana, we found a bunch of your old pictures in the basement.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thanks, sweetie.
这是谁啊?
Who is that?
曾爷爷当过兵?
Pop-pop was in the army?
不 宝贝 那是曾奶奶的 第一任超有魅力的丈夫
No, sweetie. That was Nana's stupidly attractive first husband.
天啊 他可真是个帅哥
Jesus Christ, he's a dapper man.
你为何离开他 跟曾爷爷结婚?
Why would you leave him for Pop-pop?
不是的 亲爱的
No, sweetie.
卢克生前是个军人 他战死在沙场了
Luke was a soldier and, um, he died at war.
拉里 你真走运 哥们
Lar, you got really lucky, my friend.
我敢肯定他会是个好爸爸
I bet he would have been a good dad.
长得帅跟是不是好爸爸没关系
That's not how biology works.
拉里?
Lar?
嘿 他在搞怪啦
Hey, he's being funny.
闭嘴 扎克
Shut up, Zach.
拉里 你没事吧? -爸?
Larry, are you okay? -Dad?
爸? -拉里...
Dad? -Larry! Larry!
拉里
Larry!
没想到吧?
Guess you weren't expecting it?
到底发生了什么?琼安去哪了?
What the hell is going on? Where's Joan?
女士们 先生们 我们现在到了交界站
Ladies and gentlemen, we have now reached the junction.
请下车
Please alight the train
前往你的永生世界
where your eternity lies ahead.
我不记得买♥♥过火车票
I don't remember buying a train ticket.
我想是手术不顺利吧
Well, I guess the surgery didn't go so well.
注意脚下 迷失方向是正常的
Mind your step. Disorientation is normal.
来自北美的新往生者抵达301号♥交界站
The newly dead from North America, arriving in Junction 301.
到底是怎么回事?
What is going on?
嘿 中世纪的所有乐趣 不会得麻风病的 来吧
Hey. All the fun of the Middle Ages with none of the leprosy. Come on.
嘿 想开趴吗?彻夜狂欢 狂欢到永远
Hey, you want to party? Party all night, party for all time.
嘿 伙计 见到你真好 你肯定是新来的
Hey, pally. Good to see you. You must be new.
我在哪? -杰茜卡?
Where am I? -Jessica?
他还没找到联♥系♥对象
He hasn't made contact yet.
杰茜卡?
Jessica?
这是什么地方? -你的来世协调员马上就到
W-What is this? -Your AC will be with you shortly.
欢迎 桑德罗 跟我来 -嗨 能帮我吗?我...
Welcome, Sandro. Follow me. -Hi. Can you help me? I--
你的来世协调员马上就到
Your AC will be with you shortly.
你是来世协调员? -对 但不是你的
Are you an AC? -Yes, but I'm not your AC.
来吧 -杰茜卡?
Come. -Jessica?
前往174号♥丁格尔世界的列车即将发车
Final call for the Dingle World, 174.
嗨 你是这里的职员吗?
Hi. Do you work here?
不 亲爱的 我是来养生的
No, honey. I'm here for my health.
听着 我想我被绑♥架♥了
Listen. I think I've been abducted.
你并没被绑♥架♥
You haven't been abducted.
那我的家人呢?琼安在哪儿?我在哪儿?
Well, where's my family? Where's Joan? Where am I?
你现在在交界站 你的来生协调员...
You're in the junction. Your AC will be--
马上就到 明白
Be with me shortly. Yeah.
下一班车15分钟后抵达
Next arrival in 15 minutes.
来自301号♥交界站的 最后一班列车将于五分钟后出发
Final train from Junction 301, departing in five minutes.
吉尔 这些全是杂音
Oh, Jill. This is all noise.
我了解你 吉尔
I know you, Jill.
你想要的是一箱白葡萄酒和一个泳池
You just want a box of Chardonnay and a pool.
我确实喜欢白葡萄酒
I do like Chardonnay.
那我有一个永生世界会很适合你
Well, then I have the eternity for you.
好的
Okay.
对 好了
Yeah. Okay.
直走
Straight ahead.
不好意思
Oh. Sorry.
你这个小贱♥人♥
You little bitch.
拉里卡特勒?
Uh... Larry Cutler?
这里有叫拉里卡特勒的吗?
Is there a Larry Cutler here?
我就是 -拉里?
That's me. -Larry?
是我 -嘿 兄弟 非常抱歉
That's me. -Oh! Hey, man. I'm so sorry.
他们把我的列车闸口弄错了
They had me at a whole 'nother gate.
你是哪位?
Who are you?
我是安娜 你的来世协调员
I'm Anna. I'm your AC.
那是什么意思? -帮你协调你的来生
What does that stand for? -Your afterlife coordinator.
这应该不是份工作吧
电影精选列表