你就会被扔进虚无空间
they'll put you into the void.
那是地狱吗?
Is that like hell?
差不多
As close as there is.
就是永恒的黑暗
It's just blackness, for eternity.
我太太得了癌症 已经是晚期了
My wife has cancer. It's terminal.
对于这消息 我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
死亡最糟糕的部分 就是对被留下的人的那份愧疚感
Worst part about death is the guilt you feel for the ones you left behind.
我明白 而且我跟她说过会永远照顾她
I know, and I told her that I was always gonna take care of her.
现在她生病了 还得面对这一切
And now she's sick, and dealing with all this.
能给我的酒加点饮料吗?
Um... Could I get a mixer with that?
太难喝了
That is absolutely disgusting.
早安 瞌睡虫
Morning, sleepyhead.
早安 亲爱的
Morning, sweetie.
搞什么鬼?
What the hell?
这是怎么回事?你怎么进来的?
What's going on? How did you get in here?
拉里 你不记得了吗? -记得什么?
Larry, you don't remember? -Remember what?
不 我们没做吧 对吗?
No, we didn't. Did we?
跟你开玩笑的 我有这房♥间的钥匙
Nah, I'm just joking. I have a key.
你为何会有钥匙? -这不重要
Why do you have a key? -It's not important.
看来你昨晚玩得挺开心的
So, you seemed to have a good time last night.
我人都死了 以为不会宿醉呢
I'm dead. You wouldn't think hangovers would be a thing.
是啊 这是一个常见的误解
I know, right? It's a common misconception.
我想问你个问题
I got a question.
问吧
Mm-hmm. Hit me with it.
所以 在这里工作的 都是些不想去永生世界的人 原因是?
So, everyone working here, they don't want to go to their eternity. Why?
有些还没法接受自己已死了的事实
Some people haven't accepted death,
有些则在等待他们的挚爱
and some people are waiting for their loved ones.
还有一些还没做出决定 而这一群是最糟糕的
And others haven't decided yet, and those are the worst ones.
那你又为何留下来?
Well, why did you stay?
这个故事留到下次再说吧
That is a story for another time.
来吧 告诉我
Mmm. -So, tell me.
你要去哪里?决定了吗?
Where you going? Did you decide?
还没 我需要知道琼安去哪
No. I... I need to see where Joan is.
如何能知道她还有多久离世?
Mmm. -How can I tell how close she is?
不 抱歉 是没法知道的 我帮不了你
No, I'm sorry. It doesn't work like that. I can't do that.
所以所谓“从天上俯视人间”的 那一套 都是胡扯?
So all that looking down from above stuff, that's just a bunch of BS?
你生气了?
Mmm. You're annoyed?
不 我没有 -你看起来像生气了
No, I'm not annoyed. -You look annoyed.
那比我先往生的人呢?我爸妈在哪?
What about everybody who died before me? Where's my parents?
我要怎么见他们?
How do I see them?
你绝对可以去看你♥爸♥妈 但你就会...
You could definitely go see your parents. But then, you know, you'd be...
和我爸妈在同一个永生世界里 -永远在那里
Be with my parents for eternity. -Eternity.
所以我们通常建议你们为自己做选择
That's why we usually recommend for you to do you.
只要知道大家活得都还挺不错的即可
And just know that everyone is existing pretty damn good.
明白我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
你知道吗?琼安总觉得死亡...
You know, Joan always thought of death
就像是在转角处等着她的另一个惊喜
as one more surprise waiting around the corner.
她特别喜欢惊喜
Mmm. -And she loved surprises.
但她是个图书馆管♥理♥员♥ 不是吗?
But she was a librarian though, right?
是啊 图书馆员也可以喜欢惊喜
Yeah, they can like surprises too.
那如果我想留下来等 我该怎么做?
So if I wanted to wait, what do I have to do?
找份工作?当个酒保?
Get a job? Be a bartender?
不 想得美 是做清洁工
No. You wish. It's cleaning work.
你会洗衣服吗? -会
Do you know how to do laundry? -Yeah.
至少这房♥间还挺不错的
At least the room is nice.
是啊 但这是给客户住的
Yeah. But it's for clients.
所以如果你不做出决定 就得下去...
So if you don't decide, then you have to go...
我听说这里没有地狱
Well, I was told there is no hell.
是地下室
The basement. -Oh.
地下室的房♥间实用性更高
The rooms are more functional in the basement.
天啊 你直接想到下地狱了
Mmm. -Jesus, you went straight to hell.
你看起来很厌世 试试隐居世界吧
You look like you hate people. Try Hermit World.
嗨 打扰一下
Hi. Excuse me...
无负罪感的贵族幻想
54工作室世界
想来点提神的吗?你呢?
Do you want a little sniffle? And you?
列车时刻表
珍珠之门 沙滩世界
太空世界 赌场世界
美食世界 印度世界
前往167号♥牛仔世界的列车即将发车
Final call for Cowboy World 167.
先生 来根烟?
Smoke, sir?
吸烟者世界
因为癌症没法杀你两次
有可能是明天
It could be tomorrow.
又或者她能再坚持个六 七个月?
Or she could hang on for another, what, six or seven months?
我可以帮她把一切都安排好
I mean, I guess I could set everything up for her.
我可以确保那地方是她喜欢的
And I could, you know, make sure it's... it's how she likes it,
让她感受到有家的感觉
really make it feel like a home.
拉里 你真浪漫
Larry, that is so romantic.
的确有点浪漫 -太浪漫了
I guess it is a little romantic. -It's so romantic.
我可以很浪漫 -我...
I can be romantic. -I...
因为我知道她喜欢什么 -的确
'Cause I know how she likes things. -You do.
我的小琼 我知道我无法... 但我希望你...
我真觉得你选得不错 你不会后悔的 拉里
I really think you picked a good one. You are not going to regret this, Larry.
嘿...能帮我个忙吗? -当然能 没问题
Hey, hey, uh, would you do me a favor? -Yeah, sure can do.
你能把这封信交给琼安吗?
Could you give Joan this letter for me?
不能 这是违规的
No can do. That's against the rules.
再说了 有我在 还需要信干吗?
Plus, why do you need a letter when you got me?
前往239号♥滩地 现在在12号♥闸口登车
Beach Land 239, now boarding at gate 12.
很高兴与你合作
It was a pleasure working with you.
好的
Yeah.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
抱歉
Sorry. Oh.
该死
Shoot.
好的
Okay.
注意脚下 迷失方向是正常的
Mind your step. Disorientation is normal.
琼安
Joan. Joan!
琼安...
Joan! Joan!
那是我太太
That's my wife.
好了 拜托 兄弟
Yeah. Come on, buddy.
是那边 -好...知道了
It's that way. -Yeah, okay. Yeah, yeah.
借过...
Come on, come on, come on, come on! Come on.
送你
There you go.
刚从北美来的往生者 抵达301号♥交界站
The newly dead from North America, arriving in Junction 301.
打扰一下...请问我现在在哪?
Oh, excuse me. Excuse me. Sorry, where am I?
你的来世协调员会给你解释一切
Um, your AC will explain everything.
好吧...只不过...
Okay. Okay. You know, it's just...
亲爱的 你的来世协调员会给你解释一切
Honey, your AC will explain everything.
这可能是你 间谍世界
看起来不错
That looks nice.
琼安...
Joan. Joan! Joan.
拉里 -琼安
Larry! -Joan.
亲爱的... -天啊
Sweetie. Ah, sweetie. -Oh, my God.
我想死你了
I missed you so much.
嗨 天啊 -天啊 瞧你 天啊 好喜欢你的样子
Hi. Oh. Oh, my God. -Wow, look at you. Wow. I love this.
我在床上 然后我...好像是从...
I was, uh, I was in bed, and then I... I thought I just came from a...
宝贝 你真漂亮 -一列火车下来
Baby, you look amazing. -...a-a train.
每次都是这样
Oh! Every time! -Ow! Ow!
天啊 你总是这样 拉里 我告诉过你慢点吃椒盐卷饼了
God, every damn time, Larry. I told you to slow down on the pretzels.
可你...对...你总是不听 -我知道...
But, you... No, no, you never listen. -I know, I know.
别跟我嬉皮笑脸
Oh, you stop smiling.
小琼 -是的
Jo? -Yeah.
听我说 亲爱的 有个惊人的消息
Listen to me, honey. I have shocking news.
你死了 -我死了
You're dead. -I'm dead.
对 你怎么知道的?
Yeah. How'd you know?
这个嘛...
I mean...
他可是用了好久才想明白
It took him forever to figure that out.
也没那么久 -就是很久
Not forever. -Yeah, forever.
才不是 -你就是他一直提起的琼安
No. -So you are the famous Joan.
好的 拉里 娶得好啊
Okay, Larry. Way to marry up.
是的 -那现在怎么办?
Yeah. -So, uh, what-what now?
对 现在嘛 就是...
Yeah, so now, so--
是癌症吗?
Was it cancer?
电影精选列表