很明显 我已经死了 但过得还不错
Well, I mean, I've been obviously dead, but, you know, good.
你看起来很不错 -是的
Well, you look good. -Yeah.
我的意思是 你一直以来...都...
I mean, you know, you always... you always looked...
你一直以来都很帅 -好 难得听你这么说 啊?
You always looked good. -Oh, yeah. Coming from you, huh?
是的 我...
Yeah, I, uh...
听着 我不知道该说些什么 就...
Look. I-I don't know what to say. It's...
我花了很长时间去想我要对你说的话
Well, I had a long time to think about what I was going to say.
我真的想了很久很久
Oh. -I mean, I had a long, long time.
然后呢?
And?
然后我现在脑子一片空白
And I'm drawing a blank.
警告 代码74
Warning. Code seven four.
代码74
Code seven four. -Oh! Oh.
盯紧目标 -搞什么?
Eyes on the bogey. -What the hell?
加里
Gary.
嗨 卢克 你今晚上班吗?
Hey, Luke. You working tonight?
不用上班 今晚休息
Not tonight. Tonight's a night off.
等等 这位就是...
Wait. Is this...
琼安?不可能
Joan? No!
不 拜托 别 -给我走
No. No, please. -Move it!
我一幅画都看不下去了
I can't look at another goddamn painting.
闷死人了 -好了
It's so boring. -All right.
我该走了 -不
Well, I better go. -No!
但是 嘿 你是个幸运的女人
But, hey, you are one lucky lady. -Hmm?
加里
Gary!
快点 我受够了这家伙 -不 拜托
Move it. I'm sick of this crap. -No, please!
马上给我进去
Get in here now!
博物馆世界是最糟糕的
Museum World's the worst!
天啊
Oh, God.
天啊 他干了什么事?
Oh, my God. What-What did he do?
他试图逃离他选择的永生世界
Oh, he tried to escape his eternity.
一旦你做出选择 就不能回头了
Once you've chosen, you can't go back here.
必须选对
You have to get it right.
那压力可真大啊 -的确是
Oh, that's a lot of pressure. -Yeah, it is.
听着 我想起来一见到你要对你说什么了
Look. I remembered what I wanted to say to you first.
什么?
What?
我爱你
I love you.
这...是个不错的开场白
That's a... That's a good opener.
是的
Yeah.
听着 我知道这对你来说很难接受 但我真的很想你
Look, I know this is hard for you, but I missed you.
我每天都在想着你
I thought about you every single day.
我没有一天不在想你
There wasn't a day that went by that I didn't think of you.
是啊 我...
Yeah. You know, I...
我希望你快乐
I wanted you to be happy.
我希望你能过属于你自己的人生
I wanted you to have a life.
真的? -当然是真的
Yeah? -Yeah, of course.
但我一直在等你
But I waited.
我之所以等你 是希望我也有机会 跟你共度属于我们的人生
You know, I-I waited because I wanted us to have a chance to have one too.
我要吐了
I'm gonna be sick.
没事吧? -天啊 在这里还会想吐?
You okay? -Oh, God. Why can you get sick here?
琼安
Joan. -Oh.
你没事吧? -卢克?卢克 拜托
You all right? -Uh, Luke? Luke, please.
我得想一想
I need to think.
好吗?
Okay?
好的
Okay.
卢克?
Luke?
好的
Okay.
嗨 亲爱的 -拉里
Hey, sweetie. -Oh, Larry.
我知道选项太多了 但别担心 我做了些功课
So, I know this is a lot, but don't worry. I've been doing the research.
这里有几个不错的选择
And here are some pretty good options.
不好意思 什么选择?
Sorry, options for?
是啊 选我们想要的永生
Yeah, for our eternity.
什么?
What?
天啊 你真美
Wow. You really look amazing.
长发很适合你 我喜欢
The long hair suits you. I love it. -Oh.
怎么啦?
What?
在这里 一切的功能都恢复了
Oh. Everything works here.
拉里
Oh, Larry.
你这是什么意思? -很难解释
What do you mean, "Larry"? -Well, it's complicated.
我们一周前还在一起呢
We were together a week ago.
是啊 但一周里发生了很多事 你死了 凯伦死了 我也死了
Yeah, well, a lot has happened in a week. You died, Karen died. I died.
我刚刚和我死去的两个丈夫团聚了
I just been reunited with both of my dead husbands.
还得知我只有一周时间 来选择我的永生地点
And I learned that I have only a week to pick where to spend eternity.
凯伦终于走了 奥克代尔的这一周可真忙
Karen finally kicked it. It's a big week for Oakdale.
嘿
Hey.
我知道如何能让你好受点 -如何?
I know what'll make you feel better. -Oh, what?
深蹲
Squatting.
我的天啊
Oh, Jesus Christ.
试试看嘛
Just try it.
好吧... -相信我
Fine. Okay. -I'm telling you.
来嘛 蹲下 -好吧...
Come on. Go. -Okay, fine.
蹲吧
Go.
对
Yeah.
天啊 -没错吧?
Wow. -I know, right?
我竟能蹲得这么低 -的确
I got so low there. -You did get so low there.
是的 我知道 感觉好极了
Yeah. I know. It feels so good.
我最近做了很多事
I've been doing a bunch of stuff.
真不错 -是啊
Oh. Looking good. -Yeah.
你做得真好 -我知道 谢谢...
You look good. -I know. Thanks. Thanks.
好好运动一下 -臀部好久没这么舒服了
Work it out. -I miss these hips.
天啊
Whoo! -Oh, God.
对 看看这个...
Yeah, look at this. Look at this.
你说得对 这么做确实感觉舒服多了
Oh. You were right. That, uh, that did make me feel better.
我就知道
I knew it would.
你不是吧?
Are you kidding me?
拉里 -太咸了
Larry! -It's too much salt.
我需要...时间
I need... I need time.
好吗?我...
Okay? I...
我...需要清理一下思绪
I just... I need to clear my head.
好的 你说得对 我太不体贴了
Okay. You're right. I'm being insensitive.
我们明早再谈
And we can talk about it in the morning.
谢谢你 -好的
Thank you. -Okay.
这些东西真讨人厌 -你不是吧?
These are so stupid. -Are you kidding me?
你在干吗?
What are you doing?
上♥床♥睡觉啊
I'm going to bed.
我也累了
I'm tired too.
折腾了一天
Long day for me.
拉里
Oh, Larry.
请记住 地缘政♥治♥差异已不再重要
Remember, geopolitical differences no longer matter.
你已经死了
You are dead.
抱歉 朋友 但你的七天期限到了
Sorry, buddy, but your seven days are up.
我的天
Holy crap.
迪安马丁现场演出
“我的天 看在上帝的份上 见鬼” 你确定你不信教?
"Holy crap. For God's sakes. Bloody hell." Are you sure you're not religious?
嘿...他在这里?
Hey, hey, hey. Is he here?
是的 他在 但其实挺可悲的
Oh, yeah, he is. But it's sad actually.
不 他...是小琼的偶像
No, he's... He-He's my Jo's favorite.
他? -对 她超喜欢他
Him? -Yeah. She loves him.
真的吗? -他最棒了
Really? -He's the best.
好吧
Oh, okay.
嘿 你认识他吗?
Hey, do you know him?
当然认识
Yeah, of course I know him.
他会愿意帮你个忙吗?
Would he do you a favor?
还用说?对象可是我啊 他当然愿意啦
Who you talking to? It's me. Obviously, duh.
但你确定?要找他? -没错
But you're sure? Him? -Yes.
好吧
Okay.
天啊 看看这个
Wow. Look at this.
单人床 很不错吧?
Single bed. That's nice, right?
这里还有个小厨房♥呢
We got ourselves here a kitchenette.
很方便
Handy.
看看冰箱里有什么
Let's see what's in that fridge.
天啊
电影精选列表