- 嗯?-就是你刚进学校的时候
- Hmm? - ...was when you joined school
二年级的时候,
in second grade,
我记得我躲在巴士下面
and I remember hiding under the bus
看着你多么美丽。
and staring at how beautiful you were.
- 二年级的时候?-是的。
- In second grade? - Yeah.
好了,你们俩,分开。
All right, you two, break it up.
这里正在开派对。
There's a party going on over here, you know.
Eldon 说你们在录专辑。
Eldon says you guys are recording an album.
是啊,我是说,我们正在努力。
Yeah, well, I mean, we're working on it.
你是说真正的音乐专辑吗?
You mean like a real music album?
是啊,我们就是为了这个。
Yeah. That's what we're going for.
像老鹰乐队之类的?
[Linda] Like the Eagles or something?
- 我不知道,我...-他们不像老鹰队。
- I don't know, I... - They ain't doin' nothin' like the Eagles.
可能更像是加那利群岛。
Shit, it's probably more like the Canaries.
哦,闭嘴,达雷尔
- Oh, shut up, Darrel. - [friends laughing]
[布鲁斯吉他即兴演奏]
[bluesy guitar riff playing]
Ooh
♪ Ooh ♪
♪给我机会♪
♪ Give me the chance ♪
To come and love you
♪ To come and love you ♪
♪给我一个机会♪
♪ Ooh, give me the chance chance... ♪
Give me some chance now
♪ Give me some chance now ♪
[鸟鸣声]
[birds chirping]
[耳机里播放“给我机会”]
Give Me The Chance" playing on headphones]
[敲门声]
[knock on door]
怎么样了,兄弟?
How are we doing in here, brother?
听我说。
Just listen.
Ooh,give me the chance
♪ Ooh, give me the chance ♪
Chance
♪ Chance ♪
To come and love you
♪ To come and love you ♪
Ooh
♪ Ooh ♪
Ooh,give me the chance
♪ Ooh, give me the chance ♪
Chance
♪ Chance ♪
Give me some trouble
♪ Give me some trouble ♪
- 兄弟!-什么事?
- Brother! - Yeah?
- 你做了什么? 太棒了-是吗?
- What have you done? That was too good. - Yeah?
你把我炸飞了,孩子!
You blew me out of the water, son!
太棒了,伙计! 哦,我的..。
Far out, man! Oh, my...
真是令人印象深刻,真的。
That's impressive. Seriously.
我是说,你花了一整晚做这个吗?
I mean, did you spend all night working on that?
我想是的。
I guess so. Yeah.
- 派对怎么样?-很好。
- How was the party? - Good.
如果你在那里会更有趣。
It would've been more fun if you'd have been there.
伙计,你在开玩笑吧,我不会..
Man, you're kidding me. I wouldn't--
- 我没开玩笑-我是个老古董。
- I'm not kidding you. - I'm a stick-in-the-mud.
- 你什么意思,乔伊,你在开玩笑吗?-我不是那种社交型的人。
- What do you mean-- Joey, are you kidding? - I'm not social in that way.
你会让所有人都笑的,
You would've been making everyone laugh,
你会是派对的焦点。
you would've been the life of the party.
我是认真的,听我说,兄弟,
I'm serious. Just listen, brother,
你只需要勇敢地说出来。
you just gotta put it out there, be brave.
你真的很酷。
You're a really cool dude.
- 我很感激-不管怎样,
- I appreciate that. - Anyways,
你成功了。
you got it made, you know.
大家都知道鼓手总是
Everyone knows the drummer always gets
- 最好的女孩,对吧?-啊。
- the best girls, right? - Ah.
我真是个幸运的家伙?
I'm a lucky guy, then, huh?
- [女孩的叫声]-[家人的惊呼,笑声]
- [girl whoops] - [family exclaiming, laughing]
[模糊的喋喋不休]
[indistinct chatter]
- 你看起来真漂亮!-谢谢你,妈妈。
- You look beautiful! - Thank you, Mom.
哦,谢谢。
- [laughs] - Oh, thank you.
- 好看吗?-很漂亮。
- Is it good? - It's beautiful.
很适合你。
It fits you great.
[模糊的喋喋不休]
[indistinct chatter]
好了,我们..
- [Donnie] Okay, let's get... - [camera shutter clicking]
[模糊的喋喋不休]
[indistinct chatter]
狂野梦想!
[Joe] Dreamin' Wild!
搞定了,各位。
- [horn honking] - We got it, people.
过来拿啊!
Come and get it! Whoo! Yow!
[喇叭声]
[horn blares]
嘿! 唐尼!
Hey! Donnie!
- 嘿,兄弟,你好吗?-嘿,我很好。
- Hey, brother, how you doing? - Hey. I'm doing great.
- 很好,我也是-唐尼,我一直在练习,
- Good, good, me too. - Donnie, I've been practicing,
我觉得这样会好很多。
and I think this is gonna be so much better.
- 越来越好吃了-是啊,太棒了。
- It's getting really good. - Oh, yeah. Okay, amazing.
- 呃,听着...-什么?
- Uh, listen... - What?
我压力太大了,天啊。
You know, I was so stressed out. Oh, my God.
乔,很抱歉那天我压力太大了。
Joe, I'm sorry I was so stressed out the other day.
- 不,没关系-我只是..。
- No, it's okay. - And I just...
我知道你也很沮丧,
I know that you were frustrated too, you know,
所以我想,我们需要帮助。
so I figured that, uh, we could use some help.
所以我得到了一些增援
- So I got some reinforcements. - [car doors closing]
什么? 增援?
What? Some reinforcements?
是吗!
Yeah? Oh!
嘿。
Hey.
- 嗨-嘿,乔伊。
- Hi. - Hey, Joey.
- 嗨,南希-你好吗?
- Hi, Nancy. - How are ya?
- 我很好,南希,你呢?-我很好。
- I'm good, Nancy, how are you? - I'm good.
- 你好-很高兴来到这里。
- Yeah, hi. Hey. - So excited to be here.
很好,我很高兴你..。
Hey. Well, good, I'm glad you're...
你还记得狐狸卡洛斯吗?
Hey, do you remember Carlos, the Fox?
- 嘿,伙计,你好吗?-是的,嘿,卡洛斯,你好吗?
- Hey, man, how you doing? - Yes. Hey, Carlos. How are ya?
- 是灾难 Dion-嘿,怎么了 Joe?
- It's Dion the Disaster. - Hey, what's going on, Joe?
- 嘿,迪昂,你好吗?-很好,很好。
- Hey, Dion, how are ya? - [Dion] Good, good.
- 很好-你觉得怎么样?
- Good. - What do you think?
我是说,我觉得这样可以减轻一些压力,
I mean, I figured it'd just take some pressure off,
然后我还想做一些新的安排。
and then I also wanted to work on some new arrangements.
好的,好的,好的。
Okay. Yeah, yeah.
- 可以吗?-可以,没关系。
- Is that all right? - Okay. Yeah, no, that's fine.
是的,是的,当然。
Yeah. Yeah, absolutely.
- 好的-好的,很好。
- Okay. - Yeah, okay, that's great.
好吧。
Okay.
[吉他即兴演奏]
[guitar riff playing]
你先按住四号♥键,然后再按一号♥键。
[stammers] You're gonna hold on the four and then you come in on one.
♪你是否度过了一段美好的时光♪
♪ Did you have a good time as long as it lasted? ♪
♪你是否感到♪
♪ Did you make you feel ♪
Like you were on top of the world
♪ Like you were on top of the world? ♪
Do you feel good now you got a man now
♪ Do you feel good now you got a man now? ♪
♪让你觉得自己像个傻瓜吗♪
♪ Did it make you feel like a fool? ♪
- ♪你有没有... ♪-打鼓不同步
- ♪ Did you have a... ♪ - drumming out of sync]
你玩得开心吗
♪ Did you have a good time? ♪
[鼓声不同步]
[drumming out of sync]
好吧。
Okay.
我来,嘿,我来踢。
I'll do it. Hey, I'll do the kick.
你会... 你会做什么?
You'll do... you'll do what?
我来踢。
I'll do the kick.
你不想让我打低音鼓吗?
You don't want me to play the bass drum?
不,我不想让你打低音鼓。
No, I don't want you to play the bass drum.
你没跟上,伙计。
You're not keeping up, man.
- 这样不是更简单吗?-我们能再来一次吗?
- Wouldn't it be easier? - Can we just go one more time?
- 我只是...-真的没什么大不了的。
- I'm just... - Really not that big of a deal.
我希望你能及时演奏低音鼓。
I'd like you to play the bass drum in time.
[小鼓声]
[snare drum claps]
唐尼,没这个必要。
Hey, Donnie, that's not necessary.
是的,这是必要的,因为它不工作。
Yeah, that is necessary because it's not working.
不,听起来不错。
No. It sounds good.
其他的听起来都不错,除了那个,
[Donnie] Everything else sounds good except for that,
那我们就把它修好,因为这是排练。
so then we fix it because it's a rehearsal.
你能放松点吗?
[Nancy] Can you loosen up?
- 我很放松-真的吗?
- I'm loose. - Really?
- 是的,我很放松-看起来不像。
- Yeah, I'm loose. - It doesn't seem like it.
靠近点看,我松了。
Well, look closer. I'm loose.
电影精选列表